- Experience in Salesforce.com Development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Strong noledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Proficiency in Sales force Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- In - depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management and Case Management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Sales force custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Sales force using Apex Data Loader Work Bench and Demand Tools.
- Successfully Implemented Omni-Channel Routing for Internal Support & for teh Support Agents works for Customers.
- Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programmingconcepts (OOPS) such as; Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Relational Database Management System (RDMS) Concepts.
- Worked on designing Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities and meeting management objectives.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Bootstrap & Heroku and TEMPhas good noledge in Phone Gap.
- Knowledge in App Exchange applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements Documents BRD, FRD, Project Plans, Use Cases, User Stories, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Test Plans and Various Software Life Cycle Development Project.
Sales force: Apex class, Apex Triggers, Apex Methods, Force.com IDE, Sales force CPQ, Wave analytics, Eclipse IDE, Workflow and Approvals, profiles & permission sets, Role Hierarchies, sharing rules, OWD, Validation rules, Apex data loader, App Exchange, Escalation rules, SOSL, SOQL, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Pardot, Email Template, formula, Apex Test Methods, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components, S-controls, Sandbox, data loader, Sales force Lightning, Steel brick, Marketing cloud, Case feed, entitlement Management, Contact centre Module, JenkinsLanguages Apex, C, C++,J2EE, Java
Web Technologies: HTML, JQuery, CSS, JvaScript
J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, JDBC, JSP
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000, Windows Server, UNIX, MAC
Languages: Apex, C, C++,J2EE, Java
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL
Sr.Sales force Developer
- Responsible for interacting with Business Stakeholders in gather teh requirements and document teh requirements.
- Responsible for supporting IAM like Two Factor Authentication.
- Implemented Sales force CPQ AKA Steel Brick CPQ and automated teh Opportunity, Quote, Contract creation & renewals
- Integrated LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Clear Bit prospector to generate quality leads for Sales Ops.
- Identified and Successfully Merged 200K Accounts records using Demand Tools.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transnational and contractual information.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created Duplicate rules in Sales force to avoid creating Duplicate Accounts during Lead Conversion.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Responsible for supporting Event Monitoring Logs using Sales force Einstein.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Workbench, Change-set and Ant tools for teh deployment.
Environment: Apex, Visual force, Data Loader, Sales force Lightning components, Splunk, Steel Brick CPQ, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Sales force Developer/Admin
- Perform all tasks related to teh day-to-day operations of several large internal implementations of salesforce.com including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, troubleshooting error messages and installation and support of app exchange applications.
- Worked in teh support team to administer internal instance of teh Sales force.
- Participated in teh sandbox deploy rotation to facilitate teh deployment of code and configuration developed by IT application development teams into full copy sandbox environments.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Campaigns, Leads, Cases, Opportunities and Customized Objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Created Lightning components for teh Case Record Page (Email templates, Case close templates, Compact Views).
- Implemented Pager Duty helps in notifying on call support using different channels.
- Worked on supporting tickets in teh areas of Roles, Profiles, and Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validation, and data load activities.
- Participate in teh sandbox deploy rotation to facilitate teh deployment of code and configuration developed by IT application development teams into full copy sandbox environments.
- Interface with IT development teams to troubleshoot application and integration bugs, driving issues to resolution.
- Performed Sales force configuration and customization include Custom Console creation, multiple chat and Omni-Channel deployments, case routing logic, Flows, Processes, workflow, approval processes, related actions etc.
- Assist in teh configuration and maintenance of sandbox environments to facilitate successful development and QA testing of new features and functionality
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Metadata, SOAP and web services API.
Confidential - San Jose, CA
Sales force Developer
- Involved in developing new Salesforce applications for continually growing sales department.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments. Involved in creating multiple analytical Reports, with varying degreee of complexity.
- Analyzed and Created Custom Profiles as required for teh business needs and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security.
- Customized Page Layouts for Salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects
- Designed, implemented and deployed Custom objects, custom tabs and fields.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for salesforce implementation.
- Created Email Templates in Text, HTML and Visual force necessary for teh application
- Created web-to case, web-to-leads and email-to-case as per teh requirements.
- Experience working with Marketo tool in order to avoid duplicate Leads/Contacts to be entered into Sales force.
- Used Steel Brick (CPQ Tool) as Quote to Cash and also got chance to work with Apttus tool.
- Developed Quote templates, Quote previews according teh company’s requirements and representing them accordingly.
- Handled pricing mode of teh products by presenting teh quotes using Steel brick.
- Handles product rules to display Quote templates and handles teh discount rates depending on teh products.
- Employed Data Loader to migrate data fromOracle toSales forcedatabase & configured inOracle financial application toSales forceplatform; migrated leads, accounts & contacts to Sales Cloud using third party tools.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflows rules and actions, time triggered Workflowss, triggers, validation rules and other customizations with Salesforce.
- Created APEX triggers, classes, test methods and Visualforce pages to implement custom functionality.
- UsedJIRAfor software development teams, conducted sprint planning sessions, prioritized, maintained and assigned requirements into sprints and used to keep track of bugs, fixing them and followed to teh process to move it up to QA staging and UAT. Optimized flow of teh work using Kanban board.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Developed SOQL and SOSL queries to get data from different related objects and Used Force.com Explorer for SOQL testing with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application.
- Used REST API for implementing Web Service Definition Language (WSDL) in teh application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Worked to integrate database with Sales force applications. Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Responsible for all teh activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of teh data.
- Also worked with other databases in order to integrate data into salesforce.
- Configured Reports for custom objects and associated them to Dashboard.
- Co-ordinating and supporting offshore teams using Chatter teams/groups.
- Created unit test cases and coordinated change requests to drive teh business requirements during Integration and Testing stages.
- Managed multiple sandbox environments and used standard tools to convey Change Management.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Marketo, Steel Brick, Apttus, Apex Classes, Visual force Pages, Visual force Components, Data Loader, Workflows Alerts, App Exchange, Approvals, Validation Rules, Sharing rules, Reports, JIRA, Web Service, RESTAPI, Standard & Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Roles, Profiles, HTML, Change Sets, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
Sales force Developer/Administrator
- Has managed meetings and facilitate collective discussions for requirement changes and recent functionality needs.
- Has performed Data Quality, Migration and Maintenance.
- Developed various apex classes, apex methods for different functional tasks and used sandbox for testing.
- Performed pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, dependent pick lists and validation Rules.
- Developed Visual force pages using UI libraries like JQuery and Angular Js.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with API’s, created email template in HTML and visual force.
- Managed client usage by using setup audit trail.
- Developed business logic in Apex programming using Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on SOAP and REST API for exporting teh data from sales force.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct teh case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Performed on Operational Acceptance and User Acceptance testing using test cases.
- Worked with App Exchange Dup Catcher to filter and prevent duplicate records in teh organization.
- Involved in migrating teh data from Oracle database to Sales force application using Apex Data Loader and monitored user adoption rates.
- Ensured that quality code is delivered and participated in several community discussions.
Environment:Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex,Visual force(Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script,Workflows& Approvals, Sandbox, Data Loader and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Analyzed teh customer provided functional Requirements and prepared High level design document, UML class diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams and state diagrams using Rational tool.
- Converted product from VB to Java.
- Enhanced teh functionalities.
- Handling directly with customers on requirement gathering, problem reporting, tracking and resolution.
Environment: Java, VB, My SQL, UML, MS SQL Server.
- Presented designs and concepts to Clients and teh Management for review
- Performed teh validation and testing of teh completed websites.
- Responsible for web hosting and teh installation of e-mails and forms.
- Developed Message Driven Bean components in Web Sphere MQ Series to manage teh backend transactions and e-mailing (using JMS and IMAP)
- Developed beans for business logic and utility packs mapping database entities.
- Involved in analysis, design, developmentandmaintenance.
- Developed Session/Entity Beans and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Configured deployment descriptor specifying data environment
- Involved in Testing teh Application according to test cases.