- An ambitious individual wif overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry wif 6+ years on Salesforce.com platform as an Administrator, Developer having extensive noledge in design and development of various CRM & Web - based applications, implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions and 2+ years of experience in Java Technologies.
- Actively participated in multiple phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and enhancement of applications.
- Worked wif various CRM applications like Salesforce.com, Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Marketing cloud.
- Great Knowledge in MVC (Model-View-Controller) architectural design pattern.
- Strong experience in developing client- specific solutions on Confidential .com platform using Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce and Confidential .com IDE.
- Hands on experience in creating users, profiles, roles, public groups to provide access and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Books, Campaigns, Cases, Contacts, Dashboards, Leads, Opportunities, Products, Profile, and Reports and in creating teh custom objects wif various field types.
- Hands on Experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Picklist, Multi-Select Picklist, Role based page layout, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Confidential Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and generating Email alerts according to application requirements.
- Designed various Custom Formula Fields, Flied Dependencies, Validation Rules, Process Builder, Workflows and Approvals.
- Proficient in designing teh components using Objects and Fields, Roles, Page layouts, Visual Confidential Pages, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Workflows for automating different business process and various other components as per teh client and application requirements.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Standard/custom Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods, Application Design, Visual Confidential Pages, Confidential .com API on Multitenant Confidential .com platform.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com wif external applications by using web services SOAP and REST API.
- Involved in Data modeling, Data management and writing complex SOQL and SOSL queries statements wifin custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Strong experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed Test Classes and Test Methods to ensure maximum Code Coverage (greater TEMPthan 75%) in production instance.
- Experience in dealing wif functionalities related to Sales cloud, Service cloud, and Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Good noledge on integrating REST/SOAP Web service wif third party systems.
- Used data migration tools such as Apex Data Loader,SalesforceImport and Export Wizard and has noledge of integrating Legacy system wif Salesforce.
- Strong experience wif salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud and Confidential .com platform.
- Experience in Lightning components and Aura Framework.
- Experience in modifying Visual Confidential Pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- A very good team player wif teh ability to work independently, a competent having excellent interpersonal, written and oral communicational skills.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex, Triggers, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Visualforce Pages/Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Case Management automation, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Jira.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Confidential .com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Confidential .com API tools (Data Loader), Confidential .com Explorer, Confidential .com Migration Tool, Confidential .com Excel Connector, Confidential .com platform (Sandbox and Production), AppExchange.
Programming Languages: Apex, C, Java, SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS3, XML, jQuery, Bootstrap
Web Services: SOAP/REST API.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.9/10.8/10.7, Linux, Unix.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PL/SQL
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Implemented teh requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Confidential .com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked wif varioussalesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created various Custom objects and defined relation among them using Lookup, Master-Detail Relation, Rollup summary.
- Build teh Role Hierarchy System in Salesforce.com and created Profiles setup according teh Profiles.
- Implemented Field Level security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate teh processes.
- Created user roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed and configured various reports for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, and auto response rules for automating business logic.
- Written Apex unit test classes and achieved code coverage up to 90% for all teh classes and followed best practices using @testSetup to setup test data for each object and reused teh same data across various test methods.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes/Triggers, Controller Classes, and extensions for various functional needs in teh application.
- Created Email templates and inbound emails using Visual Confidential for teh clients and customers.
- Responsible for understanding teh data migrating requirements and analyze data to be loaded from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Developed and scheduled various Batch Apex classes using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Worked in querying Salesforce.com databases using SOQL and SOSL for various data fetching and manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects wif consideration to Governor Limits.
- Used Change Sets for migrating data from one sandbox to another sandbox environment.
- Worked on ETL tools (Informatica) and Web Services API (SOAP and REST) to integrate Sales Confidential wif other applications wifin teh organization.
- Used tools such as Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, ANT migration tool and Change sets to deploy code from sandbox to production.
- Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test-Driven Environments wif large & small project teams.
- Implemented teh business solutions for their client requirements, using APPTUSCPQ wifin teh exclusively developed framework.
- Maintained and optimized Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target.
- Automated marketing cloud using Pardotlike lead qualification, lead management and sending messages.
- Using community cloud, connect wif customers, partners and peers for ideas and answers.
- Worked on Sales cloud,service cloud, Customer Portal and salesforceChatter.
- Worked on convertingsalesforce classic Visual Confidential Pages into Lightning using Lightning components and Lightning App builder.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in teh application compatible wif Lightning.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightningapplication.
- Created Lighting components, added CSS and design parameters which improves performance.
Confidential, Rhode Island
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Worked on designing development of Service Console for Customer Contact Center (Call center) and Customer service team (Email).
- Hand on experience Customer Portal, Live feeds and Automations (Workflows, Approvals, and Process builder).
- Develop teh events which work based on teh flows. Used to perform teh multiple actions using process builder.
- Expertise in working wif salesforce Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed Customer Objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, Page Layouts, Components, Visual Confidential Pages and Approval Process to suit teh needs of teh applications.
- Setup field level security for customer objects.
- Defined Lookup and Master detail relationship on teh Objects and created junction Objects.
- Created customer Dashboard for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Worked on process builders to create auto response, auto assigning cases, auto finishing cases, and auto populating fields on different objects as per teh business requirements.
- Designed Workflow rules, Approval process and its associated actions like time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement teh business logic.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record pages.
- Developed Visual Confidential Pages using Apex standard/custom controllers, and controller extension.
- Designed and developed Apex classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in teh application.
- Worked wif Visual Confidential components to customize captions headers and footers of tables and to embed a standard list view of an object.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL and SOSL queries using Foce.com.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Developed Triggers to handle bulk records wifin teh governor limits to automate business logic.
- Responsible for setting up new instances of JIRA, data import, customization, and backup.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Confidential .com components Deployment wizard for migrating data between Confidential .com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Implemented new requirements from sandbox to production environments using Confidential .com IDE on Eclipse platform and change sets.
- Maintained databases by utilizing data loader for Lead, Contact, Account Management and Opportunity Management.
- Worked on REST API web services for lead management, SOAP API web services wif XML as intermediate platform.
- Experience in data migration activities for migration of data from various business sources wif teh support of Salesforce.com.
- Used teh ANT for testing and migrated teh code using to teh deployment instance after testing and provided support for post-production.
- Integrated wif teh third-party systems by installing CTI Adapters on teh machines of teh call center users.
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in sandbox org and deploying in production org.
- Handled day to day issues related to user administration, various configuration, and customizations for global sales and service cloudusers.
- Writing code, test cases, review code, checkin to source control, fix issues and enhancement, write technical and functional documentation.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, CRM, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Confidential, Email Marketing, Flows, Process Builders, Data Loader, API, Workflows Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Customer Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Web services, Sandbox, Confidential .com Explorer, SOSL, SOQL, SOAP API and REST API, Eclipse, Service cloud.
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Worked as an Admin to identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, Confidential .com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Implemented teh requirements on Confidential .com platform and Confidential .com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked wif varioussalesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards, and created various custom objects.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Email templates for inbound emails using Visual Confidential for teh clients and customers.
- Implemented Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to track Cases from teh website.
- Created various Reports (Summary Reports, Matrix Reports, Pie Charts, and Dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforceto track teh Cases and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on teh needs of teh organization.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual Confidential pages. Used Visual Confidential components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action Support and Action Function.
- Designed front end Pages using Visual Confidential and Apex.
- Responsible for all teh activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for teh correctness of teh data.
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader.
- Used SOQL&SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Confidential .com IDE.
- Manage Email Marketing Associate in training and businesses processes to take over daily email execution.
- Implemented Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Implemented marketing cloudon campaign object in order to promote sales of entire organization.
- Automated teh process of syncing thesalesforce data wifmarketing cloud using data streaming.
Environment: SalesForce.com platform, CRM, sCustom objects, Custom Tabs, Visual Confidential (Pages, Component & amp; Controllers), Workflows, Governor Limits, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes/Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, service cloud, marketing cloud.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized teh applications to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Interacted wif team members to gather requirements and documented them.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns and Reports.
- Created various Custom Objects and defined lookup, Picklist, master-detail relationships and roll up summary between those objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, Email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Process builder to create auto response, auto assigning cases, auto finishing Cases and auto populating fields on different objects as per teh business requirements.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on teh profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Developed various Apex classes/ triggers and Visual Confidential Pages for various functional needs in teh application.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL queries for calling teh data from databases and displayed them.
- Used data loader for insert, update, and bulk import /export of data from salesforce objects.
- Wrote test classes as a part of unit testing and tested it using selenium.
Environment: Salesforce.com, CRM, Apex, Visualforce, triggers, workflow, validation rules, AppExchange, report, dashboard, Confidential .com IDE, Visualforce (pages, components, and controllers), Emails, Custom objects, process builders, Data loader, SOSL, SOQLs, Confidential .com API.Confidential, Indianapolis
- Responsible for requirement analysis, detailed technical design and database scheme design of teh application.
- Involved in Code Development for teh build and enhancements of teh web service APIs to suit teh Project and Channel requirements.
- Created use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, and preliminary class diagrams for teh system using UML/Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed teh persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Designed and developed front view components using HTML.
- Wrote queries in Native SQL.
- Prepared end-user as well as developer, project technical documentations.
- Prepared design/ test documentations and mentoring junior associates.
- Prepared design document and prepare estimates for coding and testing.
- Involved in development of Application using Core Java, Servlets & JSP.
- Implemented Action Classes and sAction Forms using Struts framework.
- Involved in Defect tracking, monitoring and on time delivery of teh components.
- Involved in teh Bug fixing and part of teh Minor enhancement activities.
- Involved in tuning teh prepared statements, tuning DB2Queries.
- Involved in UI/Prototype design using permitted tools.
- Gathered user requirements and involved in all SDLC phases like analysis, design, deployment and implementation
- Used Java and Java EE Web applications to create fully-integrated client management systems.
- Designed and developed application using Spring frameworks.
- Created and explained prototypes to end users.
- Has experience in working wif Multithreading, Exception Handling and other OOPS concepts.
- Involved in implementing teh MVC framework- which is based on Spring and Hibernate.
- Wrote SQL and implemented Spring ORM using Hibernate.
- Wrote Store Procedures for interacting wif teh database.
- Writing Test Plans and Design Specifications for various modules.
- Coordinated wif QA and business team to resolve system defects generated during testing.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing wif test cases using Junit.