- 8 years of experience in IT industry, dis includes 5 years in Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Administrator and Developer.
- Experienced on developing Lightning Components, Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Components and Controllers, Triggers, Batches and working wif Force.com IDE.
- In depth understanding of CRM business processes like campaign management, lead management, account management, opportunity management and forecasting.
- Expertise in creating various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and report folders.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Good Knowledge of SFDC Governor Limits.
- Familiar wif common Wave Analytics Terminology like App, Dashboard, Dashboard Json, Data Monitor, Dataflow, Dataflow Job, Dataset, Dataset Builder, Designer, Lens, SAQL, XMD.
- Expertise in implementation using tabs, custom objects, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards and good knowledge on classes, controllers, triggers and components
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating roles, profiles, users, email services, page layouts, workflow alerts, actions and approval processes.
- Experience on Salesforce CRM platform and Worked on different environment of SFDC such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud
- Used standard and custom controllers in visual force for development of Custom Salesforce pages as per business requirements
- Created multiple projects to insert, retrieve and update the data from Marketing Cloud.
- Proficient in using meta - data migration tools likeEclipse IDE, ANTand Apex Data Loader.
- Good experience in querying Salesforce objects using SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com wif external applications by using web services API, SOAP and REST
- Good understanding of agile methodology.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework
Sales force Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Lightening Process Builder, Visual Flows, App Exchange Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Data Security, Process Automation, Sales force Connect, Lightning App builder, Salesforce1 Mobile Basics, Chatter .
Salesforce Development: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, XML, Salesforce Lightning, Lightning components
SFDC Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Git, Jenkins, ANT, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Eloqua
Web Technologies: HTML, Java script, XML, CSS,SAQL
Office Tools: Microsoft Excel, Visio, MS Access, JIRA
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Interacted wif different lines of business users for gathering requirements and prepared Technical Design Document for the business use cases.
- Created Data flow diagrams, flow charts using MS Visio and created project plan.
- Worked as Salesforce.com Analyst/Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Customized Lightning component for Look up, pick list, Record type, required field System Validation and other functionality which are not supported by Salesforce in Lightning till date by creating custom components.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Created various charts using Lightning component.
- Worked on numerous Lightning components.
- Used SOQL/SOSL wif consideration to Governor Limits for manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects from Salesforce.com objects.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for functional needs in the application. from Salesforce.com objects.
- Worked wif Sales & Marketing Cloud for supporting Consumer Sales
- Worked on cross platform usage of the project functionality using Lightning.
- Used Jenkins continuous integration tool to do the deployments and to get feedback if the test fails.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Played Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Strong hands on writing WSDL, SOAP (web services) dat supports the Big Machine BMI/SFDC integration. (BMI Integration on salesforce.com).
- Implemented best practices and coding standards in developing Apex Controllers (Custom, Extension) and Apex triggers.
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in the development of new business requirements
- Maintained sandbox environments and deployed components across different sandbox to production instances using Change Sets and Force.com migration tool, ANT, Git Hub.
- Expertise on Apex Language in creating Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Web Services, Visual Force Pages, Components, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Force.com IDE.
- Supported around 1000 users in the implementation of the Service cloud and sales cloud.
- Worked in MVC design pattern where Model includes Objects, Fields, Relationships; Controller Includes Workflow, Apex Classes and triggers; and view include Visual force pages, Layouts and Tab.
- Performed data migration activities using Data Loader to insert, update and export of data
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in data modeling customizing opportunity object by adding custom fields (pick lists etc.) and creating Opportunity stages, Record types as per business requirement.
- Creation of custom visual force pages for Opportunity creation through multiple channels (me.e. from account page or from Opportunities tab).
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Apex classes business logic to verify the entry and exit criteria for different stages.
- Implemented opportunity teams and approval processes for the sales stages.
- Created Process builder and Flow on Opportunity to create note automatically during certain changes of stages.
- Worked on Salesforce.com based development enhancements and implemented lightning applications from the scratch.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and halper methods to perform DML operations.
- Implementing the REST call outs via Triggers on the standard objects.
- Building business logic to filter the data w.r.t record types, Parse the JSON response and covert to readable format.
- Assist client wif staging and deploying email campaign wif in Marketing Cloud
- Implemented Triggers in scenarios like submitting time bound opportunities for approvals, adding team members, email notifications on stage changes.
- Implemented Batch Apex and schedule apex for data cleansing functionalities and opportunity realignment.
- Closely worked wif Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Sales force web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL
- Worked as a sales force developer and involved in a complete development cycle requirement gathering, design, development, quality assurance, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Conducted regular go/no-go meetings, review meetings and test analysis, for all business products.
- Experienced wif creating workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, escalation rules, auto assignment rules in the licensing project.
- Created various profiles, roles, and page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements
- Created email templates and inbound emails using visual force for clients and customers.
- Supported the data migration activities for moving the data from various business sources wif the support of sales force CRM..
- Performed administrative functions in sales force CRM such as create/modify pick lists and lookup fields.
- Developed various apex classes, triggers, constructors and interfaces for functional needs in the application
- Implemented scheduling on a hourly basis by using batch apex classes and apex schedulable interfaces.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in visual force pages.
- Customized salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views and queues.
- Worked closely wif sales operations team and business analysts in building reports and dashboards.
- Worked wif SOQL and SOSL queries wif governor limitations to perform database operations and integrated application wif Salesforce.com by using SOAP, REST and web services API
- Created apex REST methods which supports into formats JSON and XML.
- Used sales force Ajax toolkit to make asynchronous calls to SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval process.
- Created test scenarios in a sandbox environment, developed code and implemented it on the production environment.
- Involved actively in most critical phase of the project me.e. in the development and support areas.
- Co-ordinate and worked wif offshore team and other client teams to resolve production issues
- Trained business people post deployment and resolved post production cases.
- Developing Server Side programming using Servlets and JDBC
- Involved in writing DAO’s (Data Access Object) and DTO’s (Data Transfer Object).
- Used Core Java concepts oops, strings, collections, exceptions, IO Streams
- Involved in Developing Struts Action Classes, Validations, and Form beans and Performed Action Mapping in Struts Config Xml.
- Involved in the development of Servlets and JSP’s.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JSP, MySQL, XML, Web services, Hibernate, Web sphere 6.1, Eclipse, JUnit
- Hibernate is used as persistent at middle tire for providing object model over relational data model.
- Utilized message driven beans for message processing using JMS.
- Developed and deployed Servlets and JSP’s on Tomcat server.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing wif JUNIT, fitness Test.
- Designed XML Schema inXSDfiles.
- Implemented various batch processes using Quartz schedulers to send out packets for the filers wif temporary passwords and also to send out email notifications
Environment: Java, Hibernate, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Oracle 10i (PL/SQL), XML, Tomcat, JMS, Ant, Eclipse3.x.