- Self - motivated Salesforce professional and Business analyst wif excellent presentation and communication skills and a good team player wif demonstrated passion for timeliness and quality..
- Over 5 years of Industry experience
- 3+ years of business analyst experience
- 2+ years of technical accounting experience specializing in re-insurance domain.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administration.
- Expertise in account processing on the reinsurance portfolio for property and casualty business.
- Expertise in auditing user access and configuration updates.
- Proficient in Oracle, Tableau and SQL reporting.
- Proficient in monitoring salesforce license and usage.
- Reviewed monthly compliance reports and weekly audits and forwarding finding to auditors in the Technology Compliance Team (SOX Compliance).
- Tracked, monitored and reported all Internal Risk Control Self Assessment in Compliance wif policies and standards.
- Excellent Testing and Reporting skills in SICS/nt.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning- such as Oracle etc.), CRM (such as Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Administration, Salesforce reports and dashboards) and Workday.
- Experience working on portfolio (set of clients) wif both facultative and treaty (proportional and non-proportional contracts).
- Handled both brokered and direct ceded risks. Ability to handle various types of portfolio independently end to end.
- Working knowledge to Oracle E-business suite Finance modules in GL, AR, AP, OM and O2C and P2P cycles.
- Experience in Project initiation, management and client management.
- Worked wif projects spanning team members across the globe.
- Handled New hire mentoring.
- Expertise in creating wiki pages for technical documentation.
IT Applications Analyst/ Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Accesses and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings wif development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Used access to retrieve data from SQL servers and to produce reporting.
- Created documentation for all Salesforce user access procedures and processes.
- Resolved trouble tickets through advanced reasoning and critical thinking.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Worked closely wif the legal team in implementing an end to end solution
- Streamlined the approval process across Legal & finance team.
- Configured page layouts, workflows, document templates, record types, & data fields.
- Maintained data quality by identifying and deleting or merging duplicate records, cleansing and updating inaccurate data.
- Created profiles and permissions documentation, governance framework, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building
- Act as a Compliance Reviewer for configuration and code updates for Order to Cash (OTC) related updates.
- Audit user access each quarter and provide results to the Internals Controls Team.
- Audit configuration and code updates made to OTC objects/processes, and report the results to the Internal Controls Team.
- Provide samples to internal and external auditors per requests for updates, approvals, and audit processes.
- Quarterly Review of OTC profile assignments.
- Review active users in Salesforce on a daily basis.
- Access request/review approvals primarily centered around profile assignments, above the departments’ default profile assignment.
Senior Technical Accountant
- Document Management: Premium document processed as per the set guidelines and timeframe. Verified the policy slip and other conditions set up in the systems in case of mismatch in the documents provided by the client. Proper understanding of the functioning of various types of treaties, me.e. facultative, proportional and non-proportional etc.
- Financial Handling: Handling incoming and outgoing remittances. Ensuring no funds is lying unallocated in the ledgers. To action all financial receiptwifin 30 days from value date or commented appropriately. Generating billing statements and sending balance confirmations to clients and regular follow- ups.
- Credit Controlling: Prepared and sent chasers (cash and document chaser) to the clients for outstanding funds/invoices as per the credit control report provided by the report team every fortnight.
- Handling claims: Has been responsible for overall claims handling process after the claim’s manager approves the payment. Handled all processes from recording claims in
- the claims as well as in the business ledgers to making payment on time. To ensure deposits and reserves are managed to reflect claims payments at all times, in line wif the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Reporting: Prepared various analytical and statistical reports like Daily to do documents reporting-doing the daily to do report for the team to ensure that the documents in “To Do” inbox are processed wifin the set turnaround time (TAT). Pending documents reporting-performing the monthly pending report for the documents which could not be processed due to some query. Various other reports like GST and stamp duty, variance movement in reserves greater TEMPthan CHF 1 million claims payment tracker etc.,
- Auditing: Taken up the auditor role to audit the internal data quality. During the process has identified various changes which require to be made to the existing guidelines to make work much simpler and understandable