- Over all 8+ years of IT experience with6 years in Salesforce CRM Application softwaredesigning, development, Testingand Implementation. This involved hands - on design and development usingForce.comPlatform. administration, CRM, configuration, customization, implementation, training and support.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Manage Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc.
- Proficient in utilizingSales forceout-of-box functionality for customizations and defining user security model, creation of validation rules, approval process, workflow rules, sharing rules, profiles, permission sets, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Experienced working withSales forcestools: Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Developer Console, and Force.com, Data Loader.
- Expertise in Lightning app builder (salesforce 1) and implemented new application based on lightning to have compatibility of the app in mobile, Tab and Desktop versions.
- Detail-oriented energetic team player, motivated with multi-tasking capabilities, problem solver, and hands-on leader with exceptional presentation and client/customer relation skills.
- Experienced inusing Sales ForceChange Sets, eclipse and ANT tool to migrate changes between sandboxes.
- Operations Support and Issue analysis, Bulk Data Migration, Server Upgradation, Installation and Implementation of New Customization.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Validation Rules, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom objects (includes junction objects), master-detail and look up relationships, Approvals, Workflows, Cases, Custom Report Types, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Experience in working withSalesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications toSalesforceusing Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE & Eclipse IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by usingWeb Services API,Metadata API, SOAP.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Database Operations (DML, SOQL&SOSL), Email Templates, web services(SOAP and REST), Workflows, Approvals process, Reports & Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Sales cloud, Service cloud.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Informatica, AppExchange Apps Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Explorer.
Languages: C,C++,HTML, SQL, Java Script, Java, CQ5, Apex
Database: MS SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL,PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Git-hub, Jira, Rally, SVN
Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,Ms Access
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Experience working on creating users, profile configuration, created File Locations using Data Management, Reports and Dashboards.
- Extensive implementation in customization configuration tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, SSO and Network settings.
- Implemented SAML based SSO for authentication.
- Worked on single sign on SSO to Integrate internal enterprise application with Salesforce using SAML configuration settings in SFDC, using identity provider intel expressway cloud 360 along with LDAP server settings.
- Configured single Sign-on SSO using SAML with ping federate identity Provider.
- Created User Roles and Profiles, Security Controls and Sharing Settings.
- Created Approval Process, workflows like email alerts and field updates.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and system audit trail setup.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Case, Solutions and Opportunities.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language Confidential backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Creation and maintenance of Salesforce custom apps, objects, approval process, formula fields, record types, page layouts, workflow business rules, user maintenance, and similar types of settings.
- Created Custom Junction Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Created approval workflow and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, tabular reports, matrix reports) and Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Experience working with Apex programming Confidential backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed and maintained visual force pages, custom components with responsive designs.
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Generate Email Templates and also have knowledge in bulk emailing users.
- Implemented the developments of Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Reports and Fields into the test and prod boxes to Sync with them.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Triggers, Chatter, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, Windows.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Worked on creating and maintaining various support cases and business processes on SFDC Chatter Plus.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Worked with Encryption project to support the Corporate Security directive to encrypt all sensitive data Confidential rest within Production environments.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extraction.
- Created custom reports and enhanced salesforce.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into SFDC.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, export operations on millions of records.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Developed strong preferences for Agile, Created a design document that details the system and Products, and updated cost of items of resources.
- Developed App- Builder and Mobile app using lightning.
- Involved in the training sessions to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom report.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Developed client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, Process Builder and Visual Flows.
- Worked with Data loader for loading the attachments into salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports App Exchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Managed and implements customization requests by Business Users, including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, and automated email response.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers,Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization. Modified and deployed workflows wherever necessary.
- Customer support liaising directly with the clients.
- Deployed customization from sandbox to other environment by change sets, ANT Custom user interfaces and Apex tags
- Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements.
- Configured various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, and Components.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Configured workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Configured Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Configured profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Windows XP, Sandbox, Test Classes.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Created Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Customized Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Gathered and prioritized the requirements by building a Prioritized Requirements matrix.
- Generated various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Performed detailed analysis of Technical and business requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup & configuration and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Responsible for configuring Sales processes.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Experience in designing and developed complex programs involving Apex Controllers (Standard and Custom Controllers) and Triggers
- Configuring change sets and validating them during the deployment process
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue if any.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Importing and exporting data to and from salesforce using Data loader
- Experience working with Informatica cloud
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the data model in Salesforce
- Supported applications which are in production and making enhances whenever required
- Experience using JIRA for project tracking and ticketing
- Designed and deployed Dynamic Workflows, Validation rules, Formulas and Approval Processes for automating business logic.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, and Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Designed custom email templates for different type of email alerts.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Components & Controllers, App Exchange, Cast Iron (5.6), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects & Tabs, SOAP API, Email Services, Sandbox, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plugin Windows 7.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts and Cases.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Meet regularly with interdepartmental work group to monitor and evaluate the portal, discuss policy issues and recommend service improvements.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed & deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships, and created the junction objects.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Configured Email alerts by using workflows and Email templates
- Responsible for configuring and refreshing multiple sandboxes of the Organization
- Creating and maintaining the users in Salesforce
- Configuring and maintaining Security model.
- Used Force.com Migration tool to make deployments to different sandbox environments.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes and Triggers for deploying the projects components into different Sandbox Environments.
- Configured Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow
- Configured List Views, Custom Reports & Dashboard.
- Set up Data Security for the users.
- Used Data Loader to Import Data from Legacy system.
- Worked with developer to build and validate Conceptual, Logical & Physical Data Model and Integration touch points Requirements
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE, Windows XP Pro.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in the High level and detailed Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation of the applications.
- Created the rider’s module, where information of clients are collected, stored, and managed.
- Developed code for Vendor module& Product module which contain information about various vendors from which insurance are bought and their product information respectively.
- Preparing unit test cases and documents for QA.
- Involved in the Data-Migration activities for creating Data Mapping documents from client source data to our new target system.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous communication with server to provide better user experience.
- Writing standalone Java classes, reusable components and Java Beans for getting data from oracle tables.
- Written hibernate mapping files, POJO classes.
- Involved in writing HQL queries and criteria queries.
- Supporting System Integrating Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performing the Unit testing and basic functional testing with different set of data.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JDBC, JDK, Waterfall Model, Tomcat, Windows XP.