Confidential, Melville, N.Y
Product Information Analyst
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data from PIM MDM, AS400, STEP, SQL, IBM DB2, relational databases (RDBMS), API calls of scrape data and other management information systems for analyzing, monitoring, updating and identifying changes.
- Responsibilities include running and creating SQL queries, data analysis, documentation of work, ad - hoc reports, presenting data in Excel spread sheets, dash boards, improving processes and procedures. Work cross-functionally to complete department innovative projects.
- Work closely with suppliers on processes and procedures for new items being implemented into our Product Information Management system (PIM). Present and recommend ideas to management, train existing and new associates that added increased productivity.
- Lead the company cross referencing initiative. With creating relationships between web searchable competitor items. The cross-ref consist of utilizing repositories of multiple web scrape data, internal database systems and advance SQL coding. Parse, refresh, update and maintain the cross-refer process, normalize scrape data to its canonical state, create store procedures that feed multiple Excel dashboards and automatically informs management of all competitor analytics.
- Create and implement business projects to quality check cross referencing data. Including developing a business plan, with scope and schedule baselines for each step in the project cycle. Build entity-relationship models (ER-Diagrams). Design flowchart models to illustrate algorithms, process, and solutions for given problems. This synergy of business tools evolve to an integration DB’s as the center for all competitor data.
- Work with loading acquisition stock keeping units (sku) into the databases. Parsed and QA acquisition sku data to make sure all data sets meet our system requirements. Generate, parse and created XML’s to have PIM, AS400 and STEP (STIBO) in-synch.
- Lead and program the methodology that tracks and reports to customers failed exceptions on a weekly and monthly basis. The logic scans backup schema data against current data and produces an exception report of non-conforming data. The report uses MSC product Taxonomy schema to bring back attributes and text value data which does not meet pre-defined rules for each corresponding taxonomy level. The report updates through Excel by a macro that calls to a store procedure linked to a SQL database, on a monthly base or per request.
Confidential, Jersey City, N.J
- Quality control of the sales data driving SAP financial reports. Daily operational use of SAP system.
- Managed the sales process, apply cash receipts and general ledger entries. Reconcile sales, inventory, receivables and cash accounts.
- Manage customer database, report financial statements in excel spreadsheet to management.
- Analyze all aspects of the accounts receivable operations.
- Retrieved FTP data files from a third party provider; parse and analyze data before uploading the data into SAP system to be process for a final reconciliation.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel tables, templates, formulas, functions, charts, graphs, pivot tables, and macros
- SQL knowledge and experience with retrieving data, creating and running queries, table manipulation, updating and deleting data, and using integration services.
- Design and development of a SQL reporting tool interface. The module helped speed up the reconciliation transaction procedures by automating a vast number of steps.
- Used SAP financial interfaces to improve and develop billing processes.
- Manage and maintain logistic operations of products on a daily basis. Implement and created a process to reconciled inventory weekly to maintain tangible assets in inventory for billing process.
- Exhibit knowledge of, cost analysis production, examining standard cost against actual, and budgeting for production.
- Supply planning support, logistics/inventory management Bailment billing, bailment resupply, non-bailment and Control States.
Confidential, Melville, N.Y
- Perform Bank reconciliations, prepare corresponding general ledger journal entries
- Developed spreadsheets using Excel for analysis of account receivables, Aging report, Cash and other GL accounts
- Used Mas 90 accounting software for entering business transactions into General ledgers. Assist Accounting Department as needed
- Technologies included but not limited: Access, SQL, Excel, Microsoft, Outlook, Windows Systems, Internet Explorer, and PowerPoint