- Overall 5+ years of professional experience in the IT Industry as Software Developer, this includes 4 years of experience in Salesforce CRM and Force.com platform as a Developer & Administrator.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Controllers, Administration, Configuration, Customization, Implementation, Data Migration and Support of Salesforce CRM.
- Hands on experience in salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Worked on and has good understanding on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events
- Developed Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes for Automated alerts, new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for Data migration and management in bulk.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug - in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Intensely worked with Apex, Triggers, API integration
- Work experience in Designing of Custom objects, Custom fields, Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers Triggers, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Developed Web-based applications based on Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, Java Scripts, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales cloud, marketing cloud and Service cloud implementation.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent pick lists, Lookups, Junction objects, Master detail relationships, Validation and Formula fields to the custom objects.
- Hands on Salesforce Lightening Components design and designing compact layouts using Apex, Visual force pages, Workflows, Apex Triggers.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy
- Worked closely with business users to enable business process using SFDC.
- Highly motivated and effective team player with strong analytical & excellent problem-solving skills.
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force, Apex Web Services, AJAX Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports and Custom Objects, Validation Rules
CUSTOM INTEGRATION AND MANAGEMENT: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Role Hierarchy, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, JIRA
LANGUAGES: Java, C, C++, SQL
DATABASES: Oracle9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL 5.0/4
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, LINUX
FORCE.COM TOOLS: Apex Data Loader, ETL Data Extraction, Force.com Apex Explorer, Apttus,Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for events to focus on logic and interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S. Integrated Created page layouts and search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Integrated AppExchange applications likeCase History Timeline makes it possible for users to create a timeline showing all stages of a case.
- Developed various Visualforce pages as per organization requirements.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Performed data migration from Microsoft CRM toSalesforce.com.
- Developed web-to-lead functionality for website which directs leads from web to Salesforce.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used theForce.com Webservices APIfor extracting the data from the Force.com organization to other external systems. Developed theVisualforce pages and controllers; customized the look and feel of the page components; and implemented thepartial page refresh using Ajax.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Created mash up between salesforce CRM and Gmail through Salesforce.com AppExchange’s Email integration engine.
- Involved in developing, implementing & testing on the Sandbox environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, web services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader and Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trail setup.
- Used eclipse Force.com toolkit for creating Apex Classes and Apex Triggers to develop custom logic and objects.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, and alerts.
- Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Customize the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Helped in designing and developing Database migration scripts and execute migration plan to load data into Salesforce from Siebel using Informatics Salesforce Integration
- Experience on Lightning component framework and also worked on Lightning app builder.
- Involved in creating Lighting pages inside Lightning community builder.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data clean up.
- Worked extensively with Cast Iron and Web Services API with force.com to migrate data from the existing system.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- In-depth experience in CRM business process like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Developed and maintain visual force, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solution.
- Technical support for analytics reporting and dashboards.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP using Informatics-On-Demand.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field dependencies, Validation rules, Work Flows, and Approval Process for automated alerts, Field Updates and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficient in Salesforce platform tools like Validation Rules, Workflow Rules and actions, Escalation Rules, Assignment Rules, Approval Processes, Setting Advanced Security Model, Security Settings and controls, Creating Profiles, Roles, Email Services, designing and creating complex relationships, Page Layouts.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, force.com IDE, workflows and triggers, data loader, Visual force, web services, custom and standard object, sharing rules, apex classes, test cases - unit testing, validation rules, formula fields, Lightning Framework.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities andcustomized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports
- Used Process Mapping to define Business Process.
- Managed user profiles across the organization and Implemented sharing rule across org
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com, Migration Tool.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com based on REST API.
- Created and managed complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data fetching and manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Expertise in Reporting and Customizing the Dashboard and Schedule Refreshing Dashboard
- Involved in migrating data into salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files. Installed and configured Apex Data loader.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Implemented Email-to-case, Web-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases tab.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Web services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script.