- Having around 8 years of experience in analysis, design and development of various CRM and web - based applications, which includes Salesforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Java and PL/SQL Programming.
- Experienced in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, gap analysis, design, development, implementation, enhancement and testing of standalone, multi-tier, web-based, and portals-based object- oriented enterprise applications.
- Comprehensive understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com platform coupled with a sound noledge of business processes across various domains including Education, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Marketing, and Proposal Management.
- Experienced in configuring Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases, Products, Campaigns, and Page Layouts.
- Extensive experience in the design and development of Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages as well as the Salesforce.com API.
- Experienced in writing complex Formula fields and Validation Rules as per specific business use cases.
- Proficient in optimizing Process Builder, Workflows, Approval processes, Escalation Rules and sharing rules as per the functional needs of the business.
- Skilled at generating and customizing Salesforce.com Reports and Dashboards.
- Adept at using the Eclipse IDE with the Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Jitterbit and Apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Hands-on experience in implementing SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Excellent understanding of Governor Limits and developing applications to run within the limitations of the Saleforce.com platform.
- Hands-on working experience in Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles, Public groups creation, and User Management.
- Experienced in deploying Salesforce.com applications across various environments (from Sandbox to Production systems) using Change Sets, Force.com IDE and Force.com Migration tools.
- Extensively worked on designing test scenarios and test scripts in Unit Testing and UAT.
- Knowledgeable of Object-Oriented Languages.
- Experienced in Middleware Integrations with Informatica, custom web-services leveraging SOAP/REST/Streaming API techniques.
- Experienced in managing onsite/offshore resources to implement and provide operational support to SFDC Ecosystem which includes Salesforce, MDM and BI solutions.
- Expert in managing change requests related to operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations requested by various stakeholders to support their business processes and develop training materials illustrating the changes.
- Ability to multi-task, handle ambiguous situations efficiently and work collaboratively with project teams in organized manner.
- Wave analytics is a new cloud based analytic tool that will halp you to create powerful reports and dashboards from you're large amount of enterprise data .The data may be inside SFDC or may reside in you're external system .
Salesforce Technologies: Apex (Classes, Triggers), Custom Objects, Visual Force (Pages, Components and Controllers), Lightning, SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, Web Services, Service Cloud, SOQL, SOSL, Dashboards, Reports, Workflows and Approval processes, Batch Classes
Salesforce CRM Tools: Apex Data Loader, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Workbench, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Platform, AppExchange apps, Apex Data Loader, Data Wizard
Languages and Tools: Apex, Java, Java Script, UML, HTML, XML, SQL, MySQL
Migration Tools: Change Set, Eclipse IDE, Ant Migration Tool
Confidential - Kansas City, KS
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Understand the business pain points by conducting few sessions and also analyzed the data in order to propose search solution with real time webservice to avoid duplicates and also make customer data available in most efficient and fast manner.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and SOAP webservices for customer data search engine and integrated with Oracle DB on real time basis.
- Written SOQL, SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Visual Force pages with java Script and Apex classes.
- Developed salesforce.com visual force pages using Java script, and Ajax toolkit for client-side validations and rendering sections/components based on user options.
- Used Force.com IDE for developingapex classes, triggers, visual force pages, objectsand validation rules.
- Created relationships among objects withLookup, Self, Master-detailrelationship and used Junction object formany-to-manyrelationships.
- Worked on Service and Sales cloud simultaneously.
- Used Data Loader to perform CURD operations and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com to files and vice-versa using comma separated values CSV files.
- Integrated Salesforce with Informatica on Demand for theproper mappings and extractionand transformation of data.
- Created various reportssummary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and dashboardsand Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce.
- Created workflow rules and defined actions like Tasks,Time-Dependent actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates to implement business logic.
- Administration experience in creating roles, profiles, user accounts,permission setsand assigned to different roles to users.
- Written triggers to process inbound emails from customers to automatically create new Case records.
- Migrated components across various other SDLC environments like QA, UAT and Production environments using Force.com Migration tools, change set and work bench.
- ImplementedSalesforce.com dashboardsas per business requirements.
- Involved in SFDC application support for end users.
Confidential - Plano, TX
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Mapped out all the existing functionality and conducted GAP analysis on current state vs future state. Also worked with SFDC Product team to understand their near-term road map.
- Enabled custom domain to enhance access security and better manage login/authentication process, to leverage Lightning functionality.
- Created Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the legacy classic functionality and also migrated the standard/custom objects to lightning experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component’s look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various APIs and displayed them on to the component.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Ensured that the code coverage from the Test Classes is 85% and above before migrating to the production environment.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps.
- Customized Salesforce CRM beyond standard functionality with Visualforce and Apex code to meet the customer requirements.
- Developed Test classes and achieved the sufficient code coverage to deploy into the production environment.
- Created custom controllers and controller extensions while developing Visualforce pages.
- Developed the Apex Triggers for data validation purposes, email notifications, for any custom functionality not accomplished by OOB features.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, Sharing Rules, Page Layouts, Record Types, Queues, and Profiles to support the user requirements and had maintained the deployment checklist to migrate the package between environments.
- Engaged the core project team such as BAs, QA, Power users throughout the project to provide the progress of the development, demo the application and capture early feedback.
- Analytics-cloud gives you feature of data massaging (extract, merge, conditioning, transformation, appending, etc.). Example, how do you merge two different Objects and twist it to generate you're view/report.
- Integration to external Data Sources. With 'Report & Dashboard' we had to export Salesforce data to a data warehouse and marry it with other data to generate the reports. But, now, with Analytics-cloud, I can do this with Salesforce Analytics-Cloud.
- Analytics-Cloud gives you a platform to store you're 'transformed' data from where end-users can create Reports or Dashboard. This 'transformed' data could be seen as if you have you're data in a classical database. (not exactly but could be seen as)
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Performing data analysis, requirements, design, and migration.
- Maintaining and updates documentation of current business processes and workflows.
- Works with project managers to map business requirements to project deliverables, resource planning & project timeline.
- Extensively implemented Visual Flows for automatic sales and service process in Sales, and Service Cloud. Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Created business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions.
- Created various reports (summary Reports and Matrix reports) and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profile (permissions).
- Using best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing client’s implementation methodology.
- Executing testing and validation to ensure that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Created custom dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with admin background
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Documented the initial requirements and participated in blueprinting sessions to finalize the requirements with Salesforce Migration and Salesforce Reporting streams.
- Worked closely with the project design team and the project business teams to gather and address business and functional requirements.
- Participated in multiple business meetings to finalize the process flows for NA business team and served as the point of contact for EU and APAC business teams providing suggestions and SME support throughout the process.
- Developed Triggers based on Cases, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
- Developed Unit Test Classes to achieve appropriate code coverage in order to deploy between various sandboxes and Production Systems.
- Managed various Developer Sandboxes, Developer Pro Sandboxes and a Full Copy Sandbox for various developments and testing needs across the organization.
- Responsible for all Reporting and Dashboards Stream at Monster World Wide, especially for Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Support groups throughout NA, EU and APAC teams.
- Extensively worked on Validation Rules, Formulas, Workflows, and Approval Processes to satisfy the business needs.
- Worked on Assets, Quotes, and Contracts to automate the Opportunity Creations.
- Worked closely with Product Implementation teams and Project Implementation consultants and business teams.
- Thorough understanding of Role-based Hierarchy access as well as Profiles, Public Groups, and Queues-based access.
- Conducted multiple training sessions and led support sessions to teach business users to follow process flows agreed during business meetings to ensure a smooth transition to Salesforce from Karma (Siebel) migration.
- Helped with creating Quote templates using Apttus X-Author contracts and worked with Order Welcome templates and Email Templates.
- Built multiple complex joined Reports and Dashboards for various business teams across the organization starting from Agents to the Executive Management Board to track the relevant Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly metrics.
- Conducted various Report building and Dashboard building training sessions to more TEMPthan 100 business users to halp them build their own Reports and Dashboards going forward and to increase their understanding of the existing Reports and Dashboards that I built.
- Create and Manage Changes to the System - • Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes. • Proactively gather feedback from users. • Manage system changes without interruption to the user. • Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation. • Gather requirements from end users. • Modify the system to increase benefits and usability. • Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate. • Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com. • Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features. • Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions. • Create custom objects when necessary. • Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com. • Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment. • Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed. • Provide support functions as needed. • Provide sales and financial data to company executives
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Customizing client’s salesforce.com instance based on new business requirements.
- Worked on standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with sales cloud.
- Maintain and Customize mobile based Applications.
- Create and manage custom manage fields, Objects, complex workflow rules, record types, data validation, page layouts, triggers and third-party integration
- Automated Sharing rules whenever their is a new change in sales team instead of using a Apex trigger.
- Worked with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloudis a customer relationship management (CRM) platform for marketers that allows them to create and managemarketing relationships and campaigns with customers.
- Provided day-to-day end-user support and assist users to enhance and increase their noledge of salesforce.com.