- An IT professional with Overall 8 Years of experience as a Salesforce Consultant in CRM, and Force.com platform with extensive knowledge in Sales, Service and Marketing areas, assisting multiple clients to implement, configure, customize and production support to maintain their Salesforce solutions.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Web services, Apex Test Methods, Visual Force - Pages and controllers, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL
- Experienced analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting them to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Communities, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Proficient in developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets.
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic within the Governor Limits enforced by Salesforce.
- Experience in administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports and imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management.
- Designed and Developed/Published various Inbound/Outbound Web services to enable real time integrations.
- Integrated salesforce and other external applications using Force.com SOAP API and developed salesforce apex SOAP and REST web service classes.
- Expertise in querying salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology and worked with Scrum Masters.
- Experience in Batch Apex and Schedule Apex Development.
- Extensive Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader Utility.
- Strong experience in building salesforce standard Reports and custom reports using Visual force pages.
- Knowledge of developing Lightning Component using aura framework.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
Salesforce: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SalesforceCRMTechnologies Salesforce SFA, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Case Management Automation, REST, SOAP, Salesforce Lightning, WSDL, JSON, XML.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader,Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Languages: Apex, Java, HTML, XML, CSS.
Database: Oracle, Postgre SQL
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/ 2008, Linux
Customization: Outbound Messages, Workflow &Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Google Apps, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved on developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning System Design which helps to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Experience in modifying Visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Integrated salesforce data with external systems by writing salesforce REST Web Services for Inbound classes and used HTTP Request methods to call external application REST API endpoint.
- Used HTTP Call out using JSON to fetch records/data from other system and display them on the fly in the Visual force Page each time the page opens.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Developed Visual Force Pages using standard/custom controllers and extensions as applicable.
- Performed the role of Salesforce Developer in the organization.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Used Sales Cloud to get the customer information together in an Integrated platform that incorporates marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service and provides access to applications through the AppExchange.
- Worked on Jitterbit to automate the processes of reporting, Data Mapping and connecting it to partner's application.
- Worked on various salesforce standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Roles, Opportunities, and Products.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented the requirements on salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created appropriate data conditioning templates and field mapping files for data loading.
- Implemented complex security & sharing model for orgs with 500+ salesforce users.
- Worked on User's Profiles, Workflow & Approvals, Permission Sets, Roles, Groups, Queues, and Sharing Settings etc.
- Experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Created custom reports to track the cases, assets to be available to different levels in the organization based on their profiles.
- Implemented Communities in salesforce for the customers.
- Written apex unit test classes for code coverage of apex classes and triggers to promote code to production and implemented salesforce apex annotations like isTest, seeAllData.
- Hands on integration experience using SOAP and REST API.
- Sound knowledge of Customer Support tools - desk.com, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud with exact target, Web Analytics
- Working exposure to Demand Tool, Financial Force, Salesforce Communities, Mobile Workforce, Salesforce1 Platform
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA.
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases for generating large data reports.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Responsible for architecting profiles, roles, public groups, queues, permission sets, sharing settings.
- Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Worked with import tools such as Apex Data Loader and Import wizards.
- Review AppExchange applications for functionality and security risks.
- Support change management for all applications in a Salesforce.com instance.
- Experience working with Vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Set up and maintained a continuous integration environment using source control, deployment scripting and job monitoring.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force pages and Controllers.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formula fields to the custom objects.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate the contacts with accounts.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establishconnectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and fieldupdates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and editpages.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules.
- Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
- Imported data into custom objects from various sources using Data Loader.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Maintained Organizational Hierarchy created Profiles, Roles and maintained Sharing/Security for Field Level Security and Record-level Security.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Sites, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, HTML-5, Email Services, Sharing Rules.
- Create workflow rules, Process Builder defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Work on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities and Reports and created/managed custom objects.
- Implement Picklists, Dependent Picklists, lookup and Master detail relationships for the custom objects.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects, used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created Case Escalation rules, auto case generation using Email-to-case and Assignment rules.
- Implementing web-to-lead to create Leads from a website.
- Performing data migrations using Salesforce.com Data Loader.
- Designed, and developed page layouts, custom tabs, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs
- Worked with Formula fields for calculation, related object display, integration and data realization. Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created page layouts for opportunity, Accounts, Contacts depending on user roles and groups.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger-based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API's
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage. Worked in agile methodology.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Page Loader, Workflow & Approvals, UML Tools, Email Services, Security Controls, Sales cloud, Sandbox data loading.