- Close to Seven years of IT experience in application design, customization, development, support which includes more TEMPthan 4+ years of experience in SalesForce.com CRM and Veeva CRM
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Test classes, Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Experience in Integration of Salesforce wif in - house legacy systems like Oracle, SAP using Apex Web services WSDL and outbound messaging.
- Experience using Salesforce Web services API like REST, BULK and SOAP.
- Expertise in Data Migration from Excel and Legacy Systems using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Experience in Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environments.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per the need. Extensive experience of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com Sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse / Force.com IDE, and Change Set.
- Strong Experience working wif Apex classes and Triggers, Controllers and Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods and Application Design and Development on Force.com platform.
- Experience developing Custom UI wif AJAX functionality using Visualforce pages, Visualforce Tags, Attributes and Controllers.
- Sound Knowledge of 21 CFR part 11, Gxp Validation.
- Hands on Experience in generating validation documents IQ, OQ and PQ
- Experience working across various Salesforce.com implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter.
- Experience of Web-to-lead, Web-to-case, Email-to-case functionality.
- Extensive experience in customizing and configuring SFDC applications for various business requirements using validation rules, workflow rules, Process builders, approval processes, Escalation Rules, sharing rules, Custom objects, Custom Tabs, User profiles, Role hierarchy, picklists, page layouts, Permission sets, FLS, Home Page Layout, Custom Links, Custom Settings etc.) automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign, Lead, Account and Case Managements, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Experience in Implementing Veeva CRM functionalities for various business units.
- Ample experience in working on various tools/technologies in CRM like Veeva CRM, Veeva vault, ServiceMax and Apttus CPQ Process.
- Very Good Experience wif Various modules of Veeva CRM like Approved Email, CLM and Veeva Suggestions
- Experience in Veeva vault Promomats.
- Hands on Experience wif VMOC rules, Veeva vault integration wif Veeva CRM, iRep implementation and wif Approved email setup and implementation.
- Expert in HP ALM Quality center for performing SIT and UAT
- Experience in Unit testing, Integration testing, Data Migration testing, Configuration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Plan/Protocol wif detailed scripts and Trace matrix.
- Extensive Experience in writing Test Scripts, Test Plans and executing the test scripts for both SIT and UAT
- Worked closely wif Business in performing UAT.
- Experience in creating defects and linking the defects to the scripts and also worked on defect resolutions.
- Experience in front-end development usingHTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX.
- Experience wif SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL databases.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Team player wif good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem solving skills.
Salesforce Development: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Component and Controllers
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit, Workbench
Other CRM: ServiceMax, Veeva CRM, Apptus CPQ
Salesforce declarative features: Workflows, Approval process, Process builders, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Page layouts, Roles, Security, Field updates, Reports,Dashboards, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
Languages: Apex, C, C++, C#, Java
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, Angular JS
Testing: HP ALM Quality Center
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
Database: Oracle, SQL Server and MYSQL
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Interacted wif different Business units for gatheringrequirements and analysis.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements wif solution architects and responsible for developing design and Technical documentation.
- Worked on Veeva offline Configurations for setting up VMobile Object Configurations(VMOC), validation rules, sync issues, Account Timeline overview
- Worked on My Accounts Configuration, Affiliations, Account Hierarchy and Merging, Products and My setup, Record Access Management.
- Configuring and customizing on SFDC for various requirements using validation rules, workflow rules, Process builders, approval processes, Escalation Rules, sharing rules, Custom objects, Custom Tabs, User profiles, Role hierarchy, picklists, page layouts, Permission sets, FLS, Home Page Layout, Custom Links, Custom Settings etc.
- Worked extensively on Work flows and Process builders.
- Developed Custom functionality using Apex classes, Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Visual Force pages for different business requirements.
- Implemented new Veeva functionalities (Suggestions, Multichannel Activity, Co-browse etc.) to different business units
- Worked on Approved Emails and Veeva Vault integration wif Veeva CRM.
- Created the Reports and Dashboards, which helps the sales team in marketing their product.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Created Test Scripts and also executed as part of SIT using HP ALM Quality Center
- Used Change sets for deployments from Sandbox to Production environments
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Veeva CRM, ServiceMax, Apptus CPQ, Apex Language, Triggers, Jitterbit, Oracle, Agile methodology, SOQL, Java Script, Service cloud, Standard and custom controllers, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, HP ALM Quality center, Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web-services (REST and SOAP).
Confidential, Whippany, NJ
- Implemented ServiceMax functionality to the business and developed enhancements to the application in different releases.
- Customized and developed ServiceMax components SFM (Service Flow Manager), SFW (service Flow Wizard), scheduled SFM and SFM Data validation rules.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Developed Process builders calling Apex classes.
- Implemented Field Audit Trail feature.
- Created Sharing rules, Roles, permission sets, approval process, work flows, custom objects, Record types, page layouts, picklists, dependent picklists based on the business requirements.
- Created formula fields, validation rules, time based work flows, queues, custom settings based on the requirement.
- Developed Custom business logic using Apex (Classes, Triggers, Components, Java Scripts, CSS3, HTML5),VisualForceand Controller Classes for various functional needs.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Worked on Workbench tool to describe, query, manipulate, and migrate both data and metadata in Salesforce.com
- Worked extensively on HP ALM Quality center for writing and executing Test Scripts for SIT.
- Used Change sets for deployments from Sandbox to Production environments.
- Supported complete application in Hypercare.
- Worked on the Complete Design and Technical documentation and also responsible for all the KT to the offshore team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Veeva CRM, ServiceMax, Apptus CPQ, Apex Language, Triggers, Jitterbit, Oracle, Agile methodology, SOQL, Java Script, Service cloud, Standard and custom controllers, Data Loader, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, HP ALM Quality center,Custom objects, Custom tabs, Email service, Html, Web-services (REST and SOAP).Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Worked closely wif sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Communicating wif executive management on project status and overall project progress against target.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Closely worked wif SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads,Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developing integration processes between salesforce.com, 3rd party integration tools, and other business applications (e.g. marketing automation) using SFDC’s web services and other cloud-based or customer-specific APIs.
- Worked on Integrating Salesforce CRM call center wif third party CTI systems.
Environment:, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls, WSDL, AJAX.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Gatheird requirements for Salesforce.com Development and Administration activities in the organization.
- Coded APEX triggers and classes, created rule based automated workflows.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects based on E-R diagrams. Used Junction Object in order to create many-many relationship between those custom objects.
- Created Complex SOQL for accessing the data in standard and custom object wif consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Created and Edited page layouts, search layouts according to the requirement to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages and assigned the layouts to the profiles.
- Created roles and profiles and customized those for meeting the Security requirements both in Object-level and record-level.
- Created workflow rules for assigning the queues to the Owner and for defining related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Wrote unit tests and strived for more TEMPthan 80% code coverage possible and used annotations.
- Testing activities are performed in sandbox environment and deployed the code into production.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Requirement Analysis and Documentation as per SDLC methodologies.
- Converted requirement into flow design diagram using MS Visio.
- Code development using Eclipse, HTML, JAVA, JSP, Servlet and SQL
- Created Functional Test cases and achieved bug fixes.
- Code review and function testing for better client interface and usability.
- Participation in meeting wif team, senior management and client stakeholders.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet, SQL, Oracle9i, JDBC, Swing, Eclipse, HTML, SDLC, MS Office, Windows.