- Around 9+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software.
- And in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex technologies, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
- Excellent knowledge on Apex development in creating Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Extensive work experience in defining and managing custom Objects, Creating page layouts, designing of custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report extractions to various formats and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug - in and Mavens Mate environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Proficient in administrating the organizational setup using Sales force administration.
- Good experience in working with Cloud computing / SaaS technologies.
- Experience in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Working knowledge on ETL tools like Informatica Power center, SSIS and Reporting tools like OBIEE
- Experience in the Product data management for controlling and tracking the records
- Had experience with the CRM integration for the data entry and engaging them.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in designing skills with E-R Diagram and UML Diagrams.
- Working experience on tools like fisheye for reviewing the code,senseifor sprint retrospection and planning poker for estimating the story points.
- Experience with Apttus CPQ to oversee design, estimating, citing, rebates, motivating forces, and recommendations on any gadget.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise applications using Java technologies such as JSP, Servlets, SpringMVC, XML, JDBC and CSS.
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude, capable of producing results immediately on hire.
- Great involvement in creating salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Altered existing Visualforce to adjust to salesforce new Lightning UI encounter.
- Customer centric with effective interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Salesforce CRMApex Language
- SOQL & SOSL Language
- Visualforce Pages
- Ant based Force.com Migration Tool
- Workflow rules
- Approval Process
- Permission Sets
- Role Hierarchy
- Validation Rules
- Custom objects
- Page Layouts
- Search Layouts
- Record Types
- Working as enhancement team member and performing the roles ofSalesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Implemented data migration and integration between legacy system andSalesforceCRM using Informatica on Cloud.
- ConfigureSalesforceand marketing cloud integration user along with configuration inSalesforce.
- Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target/SalesforceMarketing Cloud.
- Analyzed Visualforce pages and made changes to work efficiently in both classic and lightning mode.
- Implemented Lightning components
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Involved in Sharepoint toSalesforceAutomation Process (SAP) integration.
- Created Server APEX Controller forSalesforceLightning Experience.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Developed UI/UX changes for better user interface usingSalesforceLightning Design system
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Involved inSalesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions inSalesforceCRM like creation and modification of pick lists and lookup fields.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on varioussalesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Implemented the requirements onSalesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems toSalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script for front-end validation.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data fromSalesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Controllers, CSS, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Web Services API, SAP,SalesforceCPQ, Force.com Explorer, Lightning, Marketing cloud Admin, Marketing cloud Integration, Agile Development Methodology.
- Implemented Sales force Service Cloud& Opportunity Management (Case Management, Entitlement Management, Product & Price Book, High Volume Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Visual Force Sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Experienced in designing UI using Visual Force Pages. Wrote Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using Force.com IDE tool.
- Used Web Services like SOAP API and Rest API to integrate with external systems.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case for automation of the case creation.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role
- Management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the needs in the organization
- Use Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com
- Objects and to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Proactively discover the underlying business goal and needs.
- Provide solutions to problems clients face
- Worked on writing Apex Triggers&Apex Classes, Batch Apex and Scheduled Apex.
- Implemented Salesforce.com customizations and drove user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Partner with business stakeholders driving the requirements to be sure they have a complete understanding of the improvements and changes
- Resolved Salesforce.com usage problems.
- Conducted Training sessions for End users and testing team.
- Review AppExchange applications for functionality and security risks.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud,Apex Language, Visual force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages’ development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, Email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in design, coding, and maintenance phase.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Visual force mail templates and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Worked with admin team to create users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Performing the role of SalesforceDeveloper in the organization.
- Gathered business requirements by communicating with user team and trained team on how to efficiently utilize the system.
- Developed variousCustom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit includingApex ClassesandVisual forcepagesto develop custom business logic.
- Worked on various SalesForce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Loads, Opportunities, Reports, Dashboards, Events, and Tasks.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Worked withSOQL&SOSLqueries withGovernor Limitationsto manipulate the data from SalesForce.com platform database.
- CreatedCustom Objectsandfieldsfor transactional and contractual information.
- Encrypted sensitive data withEncryption Fieldsfeature.
- Designed and deployedCustom tabs,validation rules,Approval Processes,and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Developed severalCustom Reports&Dashboardsto better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Worked onUnit testing,for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- DevelopedCascading Style Sheets (CSS)for creating effects inVisual force pages.
- Createdworkflow rulesand defined relatedtasks, email alerts,andfield updates.
- Implementedpick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
Environment: SalesForce.com platform, Apex Script, Web services API, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, CSS, Encryption Fields, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Developed Panels which provides GUI for the user.
- DevelopedJavaComponents for the core business logic
- Performed Unit Testing for each class.
- Played an active role in the deployment process of the applications on the server side.
- Developed GUI's usingJavaSwing using usability and design principles.
- Worked on various activities like deployment and integration of all the modules as part of Integration Team.
- Involved in Fixing the UAT Bugs andinvolvedinanalysis and impact analysis of Change Requests (CRs).
- Developed Swing components such as JSlider, Jbutton, Checkbox, AWT labels, text fields and scrollbars
- Developed Servlets as an application controller.
- Used Multithreading to continuously keep track of downlink messages and send corresponding uplink messages.
- Used Locks to synchronize resources sharing between these threads.
- Used multi-threading concept in back endjavabeans.
- Involved in Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing.
- Involved in the configuration of SSL to provide internet.
- Experience in writing XML documents and parsing them using SAX parsers.
- Experience in Hibernate O/R mapping tool.
- Applied Rational unified Process AGILE and SCRUM process in projects.
- Proficient in applying various core J2EE design patterns.
- Experience in deploying applications in web and app servers like Web Logic, Websphere8.1
- Experience in working with UNIX/LINUX.