- Having 7+ years of IT experience with 5+ years of experience on Salesforce.com CRM Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation. This involved hands - on design and development using Force.com Platform.
- Experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud usage, salesforce.com sandbox and generation situations.
- Experience in SFDC improvement utilizing Apex classes and Triggers, Integration(SOAP and REST), Visualforce, Force.com API, Force.com Sites, SOQL, SOSL,Marketo and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative undertakings like making Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards.
- Installed Sales Force AppExchange Apps, designed and kept up client security authorizations in consistence with authoritative requirements.
- Experience in working inside senator limits when incorporating utilizing SOAP and REST API's.
- Experience in organization, design, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications in light of Apex Language and utilizing Force.com Platform.
- Experience with information movement and updates through instrument App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Components, Lightning interface and Lightning Pages.
- Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, ApexWebServices
- Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, JQuery,Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
- Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings
- Cast Iron web sphere Integration, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
- Apex, C, C++, Java, Java Script, Python,VB Script, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL environments.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/vista, UNIX
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Salesforce consultant/Release Management
- Created systems to train and manage team members in achieving agency objectives.
- Developed guidelines for personnel evaluations, staff advancement and recruitment procedures.
- Maintained efficient team structures and evaluated performance based on analytics.
- Formulated and managed a detailed business plan consisting of performance goals, sales results, retention and client and staff satisfaction.
- Mentored staff in establishing individual expectations, fostering creativity and self-motivation by implementing result expectations.
- Followed up on targets, holding members accountable for achieved results.
- Established and sustained growing business results in a declining economy. in recognition for an overall mix of business and sale production.
- Utilized strategic planning methodologies and goal setting to direct operations while increasing productivity and profitability.
- Measured programs and processes for strengths and weaknesses and implemented changes as needed.
- Formulated policies and strategic plans and implemented procedures and growth initiatives.
- Participated in the hiring, training and assessment of office staff.
- Spearheaded and implemented a successful sales and marketing plan to grow business by obtaining referrals from existing clients and fostering community and business to business (B2B) relationships.
- Provided information to potential clients by setting up display tables throughout the community and marketed utilizing door-to-door campaigns.
- Interacted with different business client gatherings to assemble necessities and archived prerequisites.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/generation utilizing insect relocation apparatus, Eclipse and Change Set
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Senior Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business user groups to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked with application groups on release management
- Conducted weekly meetings to ensure process was being followed and enhanced
- Conducted meeting for PTK and approvals
- Used HPSM and SBM Teamtracck for change requests
- Conducted meetings for IQ-OQ on releases
- Formulated exit criteria and designed release playbooks
- Created implementation bridges and managed release status communications.
- Maintained development environments and developed IT release schedules.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Utilized SOAP/REST API for incorporating with JAVA applications both inbound and outbound.
- Implemented Apex Classes and Triggers and connected to oversee work processes Implemented in framework.
- Utilized different devices for information extraction and change, for example, information loader, jitterbit, Informatica on Demand.
- Implemented different Custom Reports and conveyed them for various business client levels.
- Designed and created work process rules, approval guidelines, and customizations inside Sales compel.
- Closely worked with business clients while executing answers for necessities of association.
- Developed different Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship information display, approval standards, Components and Visual Force Pages.
- Utilized Force.com IDE for making, changing, testing, and sending Force.com Application.
- Worked with different salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Created page formats, seek designs to arrange fields, custom connections, related records and different segments on record detail pages and alter pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for different utilitarian needs in application.
- Managed Repositories utilizing Jenkins and GitHub.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce Pages, Components, Data Loader, InformaticaOndemand, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports,Cast Iron Integration, Jenkins, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse with Force.com IDE Plug-in
- Utilized AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to project server to fetch data on fly
- Designed and implemented multiple new features AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, CSS3 and HTML5.
- Setting up build environment by writing Ant build.xml, taking build, configuring and deploying of application in all servers
- Developing XML classes for loading data from XML files deployed at server