- Over 9 years of experience in the field of IT industry which includes 6+ years of experience as Salesforce Developer/Administrator in SalesForce.com CRM Platform across multiple industries involving building, customizing, developing and administering on cloud applications and 3+ years of experience on development of software applications using JAVA.
- Experience customizing standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong knowledge on Agile (SCRUM), Water Fall Project Execution Methodologies.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce Customization, creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Type, and Assignment Rule, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Hands on experiencein Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce 1 and Salesforce classic.
- Involved in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, events and Skilled in understanding and implementing the new Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Good knowledge on Developing Lightning components with Aura framework.
- Hands on experience in development by implementing Triggers, APEX classes, wrapper classes, controllers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Apex Test Classes for SFDC testing, Batch Apex for data processing and writing queries in SOQL and SOSL, customized queries to avoid governor limits.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying custom integration solutions in Salesforce.com CRM. Proficient in creating/troubleshooting/modifying APEX code and visual force pages.
- Experience working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Good understanding of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS cloud computing services like Heroku, Jitter bit.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Jitterbit and Apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Expertise in sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud processes.
- Migrated the code using Eclipse IDE and ANT scripts.
- To improve business made recommendations to integrate with third party plug-ins from AppExchange.
- Used Force.com Web services API and Salesforce API are REST, SOAP, METADATA for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Experience with customization of SalesforceCommunities and platforms Exact Target, ApttusCPQ.
- Involved in providing Production support post go-live.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience on Community Cloud to connect with customers and employees with each other.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Language, Apex Classes & Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Salesforce1, Lightning (components, apps and system designs), Aura (Framework Handlers, Attributes), Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Apex Web Services, Batch & Schedule classes, SOAP API, REST API, Bulk API, Metadata API, AJAX
Custom Integration: Outbound messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports & Dashboards, Custom objects, Standard objects, Integration, Migration, Email Services, Security controls, Force.com Sandbox, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL, WSDL.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com platform, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Workbench, Eclipse IDE, Developer Console, AppExchange
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX, Windows XP/7/10.
Sr. Salesforce/Lightning Developer
- Advanced some Apps fromSalesforceClassic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Worked on Salesforce Wave analytics for optimizing the mobile access and data visualization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within Salesforce Lightning.
- Cooperated with organization users for requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup, Master-detail and Junction Object relationships.
- Worked onSalesCloud and Service Cloud with functionalities like Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Working experience on developing APEX, VF and Service Cloud.
- Outstanding understanding in Salesforce Customization, Data Validation,Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform andForce.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Designed custom formulae fields, field dependencies, validation rules, work flows, and approval process for automated alert, field updates and email generation according to application requirements.
- Implemented customizations using Apex Custom controller classes, Extension, Triggers and Visualforcepages.
- Configured & developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules & having hands on the deployment process from one sandbox to other.
- Developed excellent UI using custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in Visualforcepages and used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers to retrieve optimized data from objects.
- Developed custom Objects, Fields, Dependent pick list values, and validation rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts and Tabs.
- Excellent practice in working with administrative tasks like, creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Page Layouts, Record Types and configured sharing rules based on Organization role hierarchy.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, outbound message and Field updates.
- PerformedSalesCloud configurations and used its features such as Lead Management, Email integration, and SalesForecasting.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using migration tool Eclipse and Change set.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforcepages, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Workflow Approvals, Sharing rules, Reports, Dashboards, Jitterbit, Eclipse,Force.com IDE,Salesforceoutlook connector, Web service, SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS, Java script, Windows 10.
Salesforce as Developer
- Written client-side scripting in aura controllers and controller helpers for handling events and triggering actions.
- Worked on Implementation and Integration by using Custom objects, Custom fields, Formulae fields, Triggers, Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, Approval processes. Record Types, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers.
- Written SOQL and SOSL queries to retrieve data from objects and perform DML operations.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and components to suit the needs of the application.
- Knowledge on external system Integrations using web services.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, and Apex Classes to implement custom functionality.
- Developed Visual force Pages to customize the view and functionality of the page that were required by the Organization.
- Worked on Data Loading Activities usingSalesforce.com Import Wizard, Force.com Data Loader, and Informatica Cloud.
- Wrote Apex Triggers in SOQL to make complex validations possible.
- Wrote Apex Test Class (Methods) with code coverage 90%.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force.
- Worked on Sales and Service Cloud which includes Campaign Management, Lead Management, Case and Solution Management.
- UsedSalesforceAutomation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Performed the implementation of Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Used Apex Data Loader to Insert, Update and Import data from Microsoft Excel intoSalesforce.com.
- Integration of Sales Cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Maintained CPQ tool updated with latest functionality by Installing Apttus CPQ releases.
- Created outbound messages and generated WSDL files for multiple end points. Consumed WSDL files into java platform by generating java API using axis tool.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used jQuery, Java Script for front-end validation.
- Used Data Loader to transfer the data to production and Full sandboxes, used Eclipse IDE for complete Apex Programming.
- Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing. Also, involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforcepages, Custom Objects, Aura controllers, Sosl and Soql queries, Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Html, Cpq tool, Jquery, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Sandbox.
- Interacted with various business users to gather the requirements, documented the requirements, and developed design documents to suit business needs.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems and used the sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
- Developed and Integrated the Apex code with Big Machines by using the SOAP and WSDL through callouts.
- Implemented the Batch Apex to make the callout for data transfer
- Designed, developed the and Apex Classes, Schedulable Classes, Apex Triggers by considering governor limits for various functional needs in the application and deployed the code in all environments.
- Created Visualforce pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Designed, build, test and deploy enhancements toSalesforcecustom Objects, UIs, Workflows, Triggers, Alerts and Reports withinSalesforceusing Apex and Force.com.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Configured Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Tasks and Events.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, Visualforce pages, custom reports.
- Worked with various "Sales Cloud" modules insalesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Campaigns etc.
- Worked in deploying the Apex code, Triggers, Custom objects, Reports, Report Types, Workflows, page layouts, Record types using outbound change sets in Sandbox to Inbound change sets in Production
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL queries for calling the data from databases and displayed them.
- Configured Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow rules, List Views, Custom Reports & Dashboard.
- Administered Sales force CRM application for Sales, Marketing, and Support departments. Also, involved in creating multiple analytical reports, with varying degrees of complexity.
Project Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com stage, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, change sets, sandbox, windows.
- Responsible for understanding and execution of requirements and developing the application as per the requirements of client and business rules.
- Involved in various stages of the project life cycle primarily design, implementation, testing, deployment and enhancement of the application.
- Developed the login screen for the application and checked for user authentication using HTML, JSP and servlets under MVC architecture.
- Developed several GUI web pages using JSP, HTML, and XML.
- Developed web services to communicate with external systems.
- Involved in integration, deployment, enhancements, code reviews, design reviews and also responsible for modifying the existing code.
- Responsible for source code and version control (VSS).
- Establishing connectivity to Oracle database using Servlets and retrieved the data from Oracle database using SQL queries.
- Code Review & Debugging using Eclipse.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the review.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, HTML, Java Script, Web Logic 8.1, Oracle 9i, Eclipse and Windows XP.
- In charge of coding according to the Framework models.
- Associated with Design and Development of utilization utilizing Spring Framework.
- Created UI utilizing JAVA Server pages (JSP), HTML and Java Script for the introduction level.
- Created J2EE parts on Eclipse IDE and J2EE configuration designs like the business appoint, benefit locator and information get to protest design
- Created UI screens utilizing Swing parts like JLabel, JTable, JScrollPane, JButtons, and J Text Fields etc.
- Taken a shot at applications including GUIs utilizing Swing classes.
- Created code to call the web benefit/APIs to get the information.
- Created Entity Beans in EJB to communicate with the database to refresh, recover, embed and erase values adequately.
- Utilized different jQuery modules like auto finish, date picker, shading picker, record slider to improve the convenience, usefulness and general involvement for sites.
- Utilized/changed jQuery to perform AJAX calls for making website pages on.
- Created web administrations utilizing WSDL to speak with alternate modules.
- Programming by utilizing MVC design usage.
- Created Controller Servlet to deal with the database.
- Chipped away at XML transformations and approvals.
- Engaged with composing Unit Test contents to check the usefulness of the center level and help in investigating stages.