- PMP certified, ERP Professional with over 10 years of Project and Program Management Experience.
- Experienced in Technical, Functional, and Leading Global ERP Business Transformation Programs/Projects
- Implementation & Support, both as an internal staff and consulting roles.
- More than 20+ years of Multi Industry experience in Banking, Insurance, Financial, Auditing, Government & Non - Profit organizations, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Transportation, Educational, Service, Manufacturing, and Publishing.
- Worked in several time-critical projects as a Project Manager and as Work stream Lead roles dealing with Stakeholders, SME’s, Reporting to Executives, and dealing with global teams. Experienced on large Global projects leading teams working with On-site and Off-Shore (virtual teams) resources.
- Experienced in performing various activities in all process groups of Project Management such as Project Charter, Project Scope Statements, Project Proposals, Feasibility studies, Process Specifications, Technical/Functional Specifications, Risks identification, Project planning & Control, Change management, Issues Tracking and Communicating project status to stakeholders, Gap analysis, Budget Management and Team appraisals etc.
- Experienced in Workday HCM SaaS (Modules: Recruiting, Core HR, Talent Management, Absence, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, ESS/MSS). Working in Workday projects expertise in Business Process design, Data Conversion, Integration, Deriving Functional & Technical Solutions and Project Management roles for global implementations.
- Have strong Functional &Technical knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP (Enterprise Portal/HRMS/ Student Administration/Financials Applications). Working knowledge of SAP ERP, Oracle Financials E-Business Suite and Oracle Products such as Oracle Data warehouse, Oracle Portal etc.
- Experience of liaising with business owners to define strategic processes and how these would relate to technical solutions
Workday Techno-Functional Lead / Implementation PM
- Worked as a Integration lead with responsibilities included Preparing Integration Strategy, Mentoring client team in Workday Integrations, Defining Requirements, Working with Vendor & Implementation Partner during design, end-to-end testing and deployment of integrations (both Internal and External). Involved in working with Enterprise Architecture teams, business SMEs, developers in deriving integration solutions for Active Directory, SSO, Mobile App Deployment for Self Service users etc.
- As a Testing Lead worked with the Internal QA team to Design testing strategy and mentor QA team in Workday testing methodology, Prepare test scenarios for System Testing, End-to-End Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Payroll Parallel Testing and sign-off. Define Defect tracking and triage process, and conduct user sessions for testing etc. Testing of Employee and Manager self-service.
- Provide Tenant Management plan for Conversion and Testing. Coordinating with all stakeholders.
- Worked with Training and Change Management leads to define Post Production Support Triage Process via Phone Helpline and Mailbox. Develop Production support team and train them.
- Worked on developing Custom Reports, Identifyng Standard Reports as replacement to legacy, and Testing of Security Roles, Analysis of Security groups and access to Business Process and Domain security etc.
- Identifying EIB's for data loading and testing them with the Conversion team.
- Work with PMO team in Providing Status updates to steering committee, preparing Cutover Plan, and coordinate with implementation partner leads on project activities etc.
Environment: Workday HCM 28/29, SQL, SQL Server Database, sFTP server, HP ALM, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project etc.
Workday Techno-Functional Project Lead
- Project planning, Business Process design/configuration, coordinating with Implementation Partner/technical team and business SMEs, Architecture& Development of Integrations, PeopleSoft-to-Workday Data Conversion efforts, end-to-end Testing, Tenant Management and Post-deployment support.
- Conducted business analysis/requirement gathering sessions with client teams to determine Integration Current State, Integration Future State Requirements, Integration Scope, planning development timeline, Integration Architecture necessary for Development. Also Providing Workday Solutions to business needs, Write Technical Design docs, Coordinating Development/Build of Integrations and Reports, Testing and mentoring the client’s team.
- Responsible for overall delivery of Workday to HR Data store, Active Directory and many other critical integrations. Involved in Planning, Architecture and Development (Workday and SQL Server Database objects) and testing of a new HR Data Store and integrations to internal downstream systems. Workday HCM Core Connectors were used to pass data from Workday to HR Data Store and Informatica ETL was used to load data from XML file into DB tables.
- Good knowledge on EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Developing Custom Reports using Report Writer, Calculated Fields, and Defining Security and providing solutions for business needs. Developed Integration Security User & Security Groups and enterprise integrations scheduling in alignment with downstream systems
- Basic understanding of working with transformation using XML/XSD/XSLT, REST/SOAP protocols, Migrations, DT and Workday Studio tool
- Experienced in architecture of inbound/outbound integrations, Developing EIB’s, using Core Connectors, Custom reports, managing business processes, and sound HCM Functional knowledge
- Involved in PeopleSoft to Workday Data Conversion Approach Strategy,and during implementation advise in creating and reviewing Configuration documents/Workbooks with implementation partners and Core business users, and data integrity validation of tenant builds before handling to business users
- Develop Test scenarios and created test data for end-to-end testing that addresses areas such as Core HCM business processes, data validation, integration testing, Regression Testing, Negative Testing, error or bug retests or usability.
- Coordinate Defects related to Integration and Data conversion and find resolutions working with Implementation Partner technical team and help re-test the fixed defects
- Provide inputs for the Cut-over/Deployment plan and activities to collecting Cut-over data, Validating the converted data into Workday tenant
- Work with cross functional teams (Core Business, Infrastructure, Technical, Vendors)to drive the delivery timelines, coordinating training, and reporting to the steering committee members
Environment: Workday HCM, PeopleSoft, SQL, SQL Server Database, XML/XSD, Informatica, sFTP server, HP ALM, Liquid XML, Sharepoint, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project etc.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Responsible for all aspects of the HR project lifecycles including planning, providing technology solutions, implementation, Upgrades, testing, monitoring and reporting in compliance with program standards
- Create and maintain project documentation; drive project milestones to completion, Track and escalate issues, risks, and report project status
- Evaluation of new HCM Products such as Workday, ADP HR, PeopleSoft and provide recommendations to the management team
- Support Planning and maintaining of HR Systems Data Integrity and Data Governance working across multiple companies business stakeholders. Track data exception using custom SQL scripts and Cognos Reports.
- Specify the HR systems workflow & systems enhancements to satisfy global business & reporting needs. Enhancements to Employee Self-Service (ESS) and roll-out to global countries
- Data Analysis and writing SQL queries for supporting reporting and data cleansing.
- Planning, Coordination and Implementation of Integrations with various external vendors for Benefits (Aetna, COBRA, Cigna etc.), Build Portal to track and report Affordability Care Act (ACA) to IRS
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to the senior management, HR business users, Stakeholders and project team
- Provide guidance and share expertise with the global project teams members and sponsors. Evaluation of new Software and working with Vendors on demos.
Environment: Costpoint HCM system, Cognos, SQL, MS SQL Server, MS Office Products, SharePoint etc.
Project Manager/Business Analyst/Workday Lead
- Project planning and pre-work - analysis of vendor products & functionality, Developing Proof of Concepts, and coordination of vendor selection process.
- Planning - preparing project templates & tools, develop project plan, project governance structure, defining meeting cadence, managing project kick off, reporting project status to steering committee/stakeholders/team.
- Requirements gathering - planning, identification of Subject Matter Experts, oversight of facilitation and documentation. Producing status reports and preparing materials for steering committee meetings and Handling escalations.
- Business process design - planning, documentation and facilitation of design sessions.
- Coordinating and conducting fit-gap analysis and documenting business requirements
- Work with Project team developing Functional Specifications, and work with the Development team to develop prototype and final solution as per requirements
- Working with implementation partners and vendors to manage configuration requirements.
- Maintaining and managing the risk, issue, action logs, tracking and resolution process.
- Testing - Coordination and provide oversight of QA and UAT testing phase including the production of scripts, coordination of User Acceptance Testing, defect logging, coordinating with the Offshore development teams and resolution management.
- Change Management - producing change impact log, coordinating communication and defining training requirements.
- Training - compiling and creating training materials, delivery of training and demos where applicable.
- Work closely with the wider HR Ops team, HR Technology, Bank Compliance and external partners in all functions of HR to implement thoughtful processes and technology solutions that drive efficiency, reduce the cost of operations and mitigate operational risk across HR globally.
Environment: Workday SaaS, Workday Mobile Applications, Mobile Iron, Sales Force, Cornerstone, ALM, Business Objects, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project etc.
Global Workday HCM Implementation Lead
- Develop Global Data Conversion Strategy, Data Validation Plan for global HR Leads, Work Plans for data conversion into tenants, and Cut-over plans
- Participate in Global HCM design sessions for Business Process, Integration, Reporting, Security to understand and support the requirements
- Job role responsibilityincluded requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, Participate in functional design sessions, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities during the Project Life Cycle
- Develop data collection templates, Define process to automate the collection of data, Validation and Transformation of data using Datum tool.
- Work with work stream leads, external specialist groups, local HR operations, business-based HR (generalists), and other stakeholders for data requirements for each build, Plan and collect data collection, and Provide feedback after each build.
- Collect global data, Performs Hands-on data validation, Data Transformation, developing contingent plans to use Data Defaults, Verification of Quality and Integrity of data, assist in collating data from multiple files into iLoad/EIB formats. Support issue resolution during data loading into Workday tenant.
- Work with PMO to provide status updates to steering committee and Change Control meetings, Provide Daily/Weekly Workstream Status, Conduct team Weekly Status calls etc
- Provide leadership and Coordination with Stake holders, Global HR Contacts, and other Work streams on Project deliverables
- Work with HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Finance, Stake holders, Integration, Report Work steams in addressing the design and data issues
- Issue tracking and resolution during testing phases working with global business users, SME's and Testing team
- Involved in hands on validation of Workday Configuration, Writing Custom Reports, Testing Integrations during End-to-End testing to ensure preparedness and data quality
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate clients on operating a SaaS solution.
Environment: Workday HCM, Success Factors, Oracle, MS Office, Datum ETL Tool, MS SharePoint etc
Workday HCM Implementation Lead
- Develop Workday Data conversion and validation strategy and process for the project. As a lead, ensure the implementation of strategy, conversion documentation, legacy data clean-up and validation efforts throughout the project.
- Data Conversion in-scope from legacy system included Setup data (Organization, Position, Job, Compensation, Country Specific Business Process, and Payroll related data etc), and Employee Related data (Applicant, Demographic, Biographic, Job, Position, Salary, Benefits, Performance, Training, Absence, Termination etc). Ensure converted data is transported using Workbook formats via sFTP.
- Coordinate with Global data champions on the data validation efforts and 29 countries data sign-off, reconciliation of data between legacy Lawson ERP and data migrated into Workday including Country specific Setup data etc.
- As part of data cleanup efforts, coordinate getting payroll files from each country from NGA Payroll vendor and ensure comparing the data and circulating to the countries for remediation. Ensure PICOF data elements in Workday are populated.
- Ensure Translation of business rules are applied, data cleansing and standardization during Transformation from legacy to Workday. Support development of scripts to extract source data into Workbook format. Validate the Workbook data before uploading into the sFTP site.
- Business Analysis to ensure the business processes in Workday are designed as per the requirements.
- Track all data conversion issues HP Quality Center, and ensure remediation of issues. Follow-up of action items either for data clean-up in legacy system or update extract scripts.
- Write Workday custom reports tocompare the data counts loaded into Workday are matching the Workbook data extracted from Legacy systems.
- Support global team in other work streams validating the Security Roles, Security Groups, Data and Business Process Security policies, Integrations (EIB), Custom Reports etc.
- Coordinate, communicate and work with Workday Implementation Partner, NGA Payroll provider, Stakeholders, Regional Leads, Country Data Champions etc. throughout the project life cycle.
Environment: Workday SaaS HCM 20/21, SQL, Oracle, Lawson ERP, HP Quality Center, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office 2010.
Project Manager / HR Business Analyst
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements, business process and Standard Operational Procedures
- Create a frame work using PMO methodologies for HR Department Project Portfolio Management by working with Management, SME’s and Key Stakeholders
- Work with MS Project Server team to Plan, Design the framework for capturing data, development of reports, and dash boards.
- Conduct meetings with all Stakeholders to Elicit business process information, operational tasks, functional process flows, and other operational detailed information. Capture all the collected information in to the PMO tool.
- Identify HR Processes, functional gaps, and areas for process improvements in operational procedures.
- Document and Coordinate with the Workday implementation team for development of solution, testing, and deployment.
- Coordinated and Lead Workday Update20 release activities including planning, communicating, Testing and Release of Workday20 to Production.
- Involved extensively in testing of Workday20 Business Processes, Review of Setup Configuration, Data, Custom Reports and Inbound/Outbound Interfaces.Develop User Training Guide, Process flows, and coordinate the delivery of Training to end-users
- Coordination of conversion team efforts, and Reporting Status to the Project Steering committee. Support end-users testing during SIT/UAT, and issue resolution
- Provide subject expert knowledge for optimizing business processes, Improving Cross Functional efficiencies, Systems integration, System enhancements, and future state timeline where this should be adopted.
Environment: Workday HCM SaaS, Success Factors, MS Project Server, MS Project, MS Office, Visio, MS SharePoint, SQL, SQL Server etc.
Senior BA/Project Manager
- Responsible to adopt Client Project Management methodology which includes project documentation, planning, scheduling, change management, resource allocation, communication, budgeting, quality and risk management, and requirements tracking
- Project coordination with team members, stakeholders, Executives, business analysts, Vendor Functional and Technical teams from initial analysis through implementation of the system.
- Elicit business requirements using meetings and requirements workshops, gap analysis, document analysis, business process flows and descriptions, and workflow analysis
- Define Security architecture, Security design, Imaging and document management, Archival strategy, and system requirements for the implementation etc.
- Write high level business requirements, identify gaps between requirements and base product functionality, Optimizing of transformed business processes when combined with other business units and support project stakeholders throughout the project
- Coordination of legacy data conversion, track and bring closure to related data issues.
- Work closely with change and release management teams to have an integrated approach
- Coordinating User Testing, Identify and finalize test case scenarios, execute test cases, Review and finalize the training documentation, and Coordinate User training sessions
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope management with Vendors
- Prepare road map for Reporting and Integration and its execution by vendor teams
- Identify and implement opportunities to optimize and scale existing architecture, optimize business processes, define roles of users to support post business transformation etc
Environment: Vitech’s V3 ERP, PeopleSoft, Epicore HCM system, SharePoint, Oracle 12i, SQL Server 2008, Qlikview, Software planner (PM tool), MS Office (Word/Excel/Visio),Windows etc.
Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst
- The team operated from multiple geographical locations.
- Project Lead/Interface between Clients and offshore delivery team for the project duration.
- Followed Agile Project Management MethodologyandSoftware Development Life Cycle(SDLC) to manage the deliverables and adhere to tight deadlines
- Responsible for Project planning, reporting, resource planning, monitoring, control, end to end delivery of the project within agreed timelines and as per scope. Drive projects through various stages and able to lead the design, development, testing and implementation.
- Coordinated and conducted Business Requirement gathering, Process Design sessions, Functional Fit/Gap analysis, and documented the functional requirements.
- Provide Process and Functional solutions to the clients and drive its implement with the team
- Provide technical solutions to the team members, and mentor in solution development
- Coordinated the User Testing, responsible for Issue tracking/resolutions, Risk management, Communication with the stakeholders and management
- Knowledge Transfer sessions with business users and write SOP’s for Production support.
- Write Test Cases/Scripts with team to test and validate the functional requirements, and ensure they meet the acceptance criteria.
- Managed a PeopleSoft Upgrade project from 8.9 to 9.1.
- Worked in HCM solutions using Workday SaaS
- Worked in the Client Discovery phase in defining requirements for Future State Workday system requirements based on Current State systems study
- Conduct workshops to gather Business Requirements for Future state HCM, Talent Management, Portal systems
- Define future state Architecture and Business Processes Gap Assessment for Workday product implementation preparedness. Technical Architecture readiness assessment involving Integration, Reporting, Data warehouse, Portal, and Security. Provide Future Technology and Business processes deployment road maps etc.
- Review client architecture diagrams and workflows to document and recommend integration points for enhanced monitoring activities and enhanced support process implementation.
- Organizational Leadership roles:
- As Development Center Anchor, responsible for about 60 plus Oracle practice members Mentoring, Training, Staffing, People Management etc
- Leading teams on Pre-Sales RFP Response, Writing Proposals, Handling client questions etc
- Participate in Practice level recruitment drive, competency development etc
- Provide support to other Project Managers to ensure the success of program or account
Environment: PeopleSoft 9.0/9.1: HCM (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Talent Mgmt, Succession Planning, Training etc), PeopleSoft Portal (Employee/Manager/Vendor Self-Service), CRM 9.x, People Tools, SQR, SQL, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio), Workday SaaS Solution, Taleo, PVCS, Oracle, UNIX, Linux etc
Workday Implementation Lead BA/Project Manager
- Conduct workshops with HR Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand the Future State HR Strategic needs, and to capture HR Business Processes and Future state Functional Requirements.
- Conduct interviews with business users to gather business requirements and roadmap for progression in line with existing application program deliverables.
- Coordinate with team to write Business Requirements Documents (BRD),Functional Requirement Documents(FRD), test plans andtest scripts
- Perform Gap Analysis between identified future state needs and functionality of existing systems, document business process gaps and assigning priorities to identified functionality needs.
- Wrote Business case to propose new Workday SaaS HCM System replacing the current legacy system
- Identify and Evaluate Software Packages (Oracle HR, PeopleSoft, Workday, ADP, Ceridian), Compare SCA requirements with HR functionality provided by the evaluated software packages and assist to determine which software is best suited to meet the SCA’s requirements.
- Prepare high level road maps and detailed work plans for Workday Saas Solution including timeline for project implementation, budget estimates including phased rollout of application
- Manage HR Workday Project Implementation including Planning, Coordination, and Communication with Vendors, Business Users, Technical Team, and other Stakeholders.
- Responsible for Data Conversion from legacy system to Workday, Tracking & Resolution of Issues, Interfaces to ADP Payroll and Benefits Providers, and Workday Security.
- Coordinate meetings with business users, steering committee team, and project teams for Status Meetings, Milestones, Issue Resolution throughout the Project life cycle
- Liaison with business and IT in order to coordinate all phases of Workday Testing (Prototype, System, UAT) and obtain business sign-off on the final product deliverable
- Worked on various project management aspect such as working on developing RFP, Finalize contract with sales team and SOW with Vendor (Implementers), Development of a cost benefit analysis, Comparison of the software packages against the current HR system Vendor procurement contracts, Writing Project Charter, Develop Project Plan, Build Project Org Chart, Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM), Risk Management and Communication Plans etc. Worked with third party vendors IT, Operational support team,program management officeand business
Environment: Workday HCM SaaS ERP Software, IBM Rational Products (Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, Test Manager, Robot etc), Oracle 11i, MS Project, Visio, Windows, & UNIX