- Highly motivated, team - oriented, strategic and data-driven marketing professional with Wharton MBA who is passionate about digital marketing, analytics and influencing cross-functional teams to execute.
- Digital Marketing SEO / SEM (PPC) Marketing Strategy Channel Marketing
- Marketing Analytics Content Marketing Financial Management Keyword Research
- Program Management Marketing Automation International Business Bilingual Spanish
TECHNICAL & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Adobe Analytics and Experience Manager, WordPress, MailChimp, Unbounce, Access, SQL, Business Objects, Advanced Excel and Macros (VBA), Networking Technologies, HTML, Agile (Scrum), Jive. Fluent in Spanish (ACTFL rating of “Superior”). Elementary Portuguese.
Marketing Operations Data Specialist
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Improved functionality of data analytics, segmentation, and cross-sell opportunities by auditing and optimizing campaign setup and executing data integrity initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Provided marketing financial management support to increase ROI with budget planning, spend audits and consolidation of monthly accrual reporting.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Executed SEO initiatives to increase rank, website traffic, content engagement, brand awareness and revenue.
- Projects included keyword research, performance reporting, competitive intelligence, and growth opportunity analysis.
- Collaborated with other marketing teams in the development of marketing collateral (including white papers, articles, blogs, and videos), and to drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Educated and evangelized SEO across the corporation.
Digital Marketing Manager
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Assisted business clients with digital marketing and website development / redesign to increase website traffic, online acquisition, and revenue while improving profitability.
- Developed and presented social media and content marketing strategy for retailers designed to gain new customers and build community and awareness around products and services.
- Increased sales demand generation for clients by developing and executing an SEO strategy with effective keyword research, competitive intelligence, website optimization, and online advertising campaigns.
- Created financial models used to develop an optimal pricing strategy for bidding projects.
Marketing Program Manager
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Led a cross-functional team to create and launch a new online technical support service offering for cable service providers designed to generate incremental revenues, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Created and maintained a content-rich knowledge base and web portal, developed marketing collateral including a video demo, conducted live for support staff and sales, and monitored performance of the website.
Marketing and Program Management Consultant
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Reduced the backlog of processing loan modifications to ensure regulatory compliance by automating the multi-party operations required to close a loan, including document generation, delivery and signing, by customizing and enhancing an electronic loan origination system.
- Efficiently managed new program onboarding and system enhancements by gathering business requirements, worklows, and user cases and authoring a Business Requirements Document (BRD) for stakeholders.
- Ensured accuracy of software development projects by performing user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Designed market strategy for launching a commercial real estate analysis & reporting tool.
- Improved sales positioning for new projects by acquiring and leveraging competitive pricing intelligence.
Retail Channel Sales Manager, Business Analyst
Confidential, Anaheim, CA
- Designed sales strategy for broadband networking company to enter consumer market, managed a team of account executives, and built a strong retail and digital channel resulting in increases in sales revenue of 285%.
- Reduced supply chain costs and maximized sales promotion revenue by improving sales forecasting accuracy.
- Enabled more effective management company-wide by providing analytical decision support with business plans, budgets, financial models and information reporting.
Marketing Operations Consultant
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Managed weekly sales reporting, performance analysis, and competitive intelligence for retail promotions of consumer electronics. Automated reporting process and reduced report generation time from one week to just a few hours.
- Performed planning and management of retail operations leading to increased sales, efficiency, and client and employee satisfaction.
- Conducted business analyses and management reporting of discounts, sales revenue, and commissions using business intelligence software. Improved the design, efficiency, automation, and run-time of reports.
- Designed and implemented management reporting and controls process for in-house technical support. Researched and recommended future outsourcing for scalability, superior customer service, reduction of operating costs by 50%, and removal of burden on product management.
- Created and led initiatives for staff resulting in stronger commitment to the organization.
- Interfaced with auditors and managers to ensure compliance with reporting and other operational procedures.
Business Development Manager
Confidential, Mt. View, CA
- Forged alliances with content services companies, system integrators and financial institutions and led cross-functional sales and marketing initiatives designed to increase joint exposure, awareness, and revenue.
- Managed, improved, and grew alternative channels, such as direct sales and telephone banking, for major Brazilian bank starting up retail operations in Argentina. Achieved annual growth of 400%.
- Increased product sales and customer loyalty for networking company by developing, localizing, and managing channel programs for resellers, system integrators, telecoms, and other service providers in Latin America and Canada.
- Led cross-functional team in Argentina to execute business process improvements in customer service resulting in a 52% complaint reduction and improvement in time to satisfaction.
- Created and managed sales reporting function for newly established Latin American office.
- Optimized financial performance of Latin American region by building valuation model to analyze Peru operations.
- Improved brand awareness and sales penetration of an international consumer products company by creating and delivering product seminars in Spanish to sales force and retail personnel in Mexico.