- To obtain a senior management position in Marketing which leverages my marketing and business experiences, managerial skills, project management, analytical and technical expertise, and international experiences.
- A well - rounded professional with strong background in marketing and finance. Work experiences in information technology, banking/finance, pharmaceutical/biotechnology, retail, and real estate industries.
- International experiences from being educated in Australia and USA, work experiences in the US, and being an entrepreneur in Asia.
- Launched and managed a privately owned residential and commercial real Confidential business. Spearheaded real estate acquisition analysis and marketing strategies targeting middle market consumer segment.
- Oversaw and directed land acquisition process including researching potential locations, conducting feasibility study and profitability analysis on upcoming projects, price negotiation, and city permits and planning verification.
- Sourced and hired building contractor, architect, and material suppliers. Engaged in and directed designing process and material selections. Managed and led an in-house marketing team and third party real estate brokers.
- Directed marketing strategies and activities such as open houses, flyers distribution, direct mailing, internet postings on real estate sites, social media, instant messaging broadcasts, and networking.
- Determined pricing strategy and involved in price negotiations with prospective buyers. Acquired understanding of multicultural differences and adapted to the requirements and preferences of the local consumers.
- Evaluated projects outcomes made improvements in the development of future projects. Stayed informed of market situation and the ever-changing regulations and political situations in this dynamic emerging market.
Sr. marketing analytics manager
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Analytics - Effectively provided analytical support and recommendation on marketing strategy and programs effectiveness to senior management, all of McKesson’s marketing divisions, and external business partners.
- Customer Segmentation and Targeting - Conducted market and customer segmentation based on firmographic, geographic, demographic, behavioral profiles, industry affiliations, programs participation, and sales data.
- Marketing Research - Performed primary and secondary research using customer survey, government studies, healthcare industry research and publications, healthcare and business related web sites and news.
- Direct Marketing - Collaborated with business partners in target list creation, content development, and layout design. Ensured accurate and timely campaign delivery. Analyzed campaign result and provided recommendation.
- Database Management - Maintained, validated, and updated extensive collection of internal and external data.
- Project Management - Effectively collaborated with internal and external partners and project regarding objectives, responsibilities, and delivery timelines. Gathered business requirements, developed methodology, collected data from multiple sources, formulated analysis, validated results, presented findings, and provided recommendations.
- Technical Skills - MS Office, SAS BASE 9.1, SAS Enterprise Guide, Oracle Database, SQL, Sales Force, Visio, Maptitude.
SR. MARKETING DATABASE ANALYST
Confidential, SUNNYVALLE, CA
- Responsible for the development and management of marketing database and analytic projects to support business priorities and marketing programs. Collaborated with Product and Direct Marketing, Sales, and IT groups.
- Direct Marketing - Supported direct marketing programs and customer communications in target list development, acquisition, data clean up and Q/A, and prospect customers segmentations and analysis.
- Campaign Management - Utilized Customer Relationship Management systems to perform campaign and list management, lead tracking, and reporting. Executed direct marketing campaigns using campaign management tool.
- Marketing Analysis and Reporting - Analyzed and reported marketing activities to provide insights on sales and marketing program effectiveness. Performed analysis of performance statistics, usage trends, and market research data. Produced weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance report and ad-hoc sales prospect inquiries reports.
- Database Management - Managed all aspects of the marketing databases including structure, data collection, segmentation, integration, data quality, and maintenance.
- Technical Skills - Windows, MS Office, Sales Force, Confidential Analysis, Oracle and Access Databases, and Visio.
SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Corporate Reporting - Responsible for ad hoc and standard financial reporting and business analysis for Senior Management and Business Units across the company. Gathered reports requirements, performed data mining and analysis, generated complex reports and presentations, and automated reporting process.
- Marketing Analysis - Provided Marketing with financial data and analysis to monitor products performances, fee income drivers, customer activities, and the effectiveness of marketing programs. Maintained a Marketing Dashboard dat summarized month-end actuals of portfolios balances, revenues, customers count, and new accounts in comparison with monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Financial Analysis - Calculated revenue projection based on prior month actuals and forecasted data, analyzed core and partnership products performance, marketing risk, daily balances, accounts activity and delinquency.
- Financial Systems - Involed in OLAP tool implementation, data mart development, data Q/A, and users testing. Liaison between business and IT groups in communicating business and technical requirements.
- Process Improvement - Identified opportunities to improve business processes by evaluating current processes, recognizing problem areas, identifying alternative solutions, and implementing result.
- Technical Skills -Windows OS, MS Office, SQL, Oracle, Hyperion Intelligence/BRIO, Business Objects, Visio.
Confidential Foster City, CA
- Reporting - Responsible for ad hoc reporting and analysis, information requests, and customer service support.
- Data Analysis - Provided data analysis support for the VISA Merchant Profile Database (VMPD) expansion project. Analyzed, documented, and monitored data quality, and validated monthly merchant master files.
- OLAP Tool Project - Conducted testing, analysis, and validation for Cognos Power Play implementation project.
- MIS Reporting - Reporting Systems Lead responsible for quarterly metrics, reporting, and business analysis to support Global Procurement Division and the development of procurement and vendor management strategies.
- Project Management - In charged of Business Systems projects as a liaison between global Finance and IT to implement business requirements, improve business processes, and identify issues dat require systems changes.
- OLAP Tool Implementation Project - Led the BRIO global implementation project. A subject matter expert for the company's OLAP tools and data sources. Gathered business requirements, defined systems specifications, and monitored project progression. Conducted analysis and testing on BRIO data models, queries, and results.
- Systems Support - Provided reporting systems and technical supports for users across the company. Developed user documentation, conducted presentation and training, and granted systems access.
Business Reporting Analyst
Confidential, Foster City, Ca
- Analysis and Research - Conducted data and financial analysis on products, sales, and pricing data.
- Reporting - Generated weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reports and published them online.
- Project Management - A liaison between Finance and IT teams in projects planning, execution, and completion.