- I.T professional with 13+ years of hands - on experience in Software Solutions Engineering (Functional & Technical), Application Development, Business Systems Analysis, and as a Scrum Master.
- I aspire to continue my career that will utilize my Technical, Functional, and Managerial skills to benefit mutual growth and success as well as provide continuous learning opportunities.
- Identify and optimally define solution - Internal and Cross Interface design
- Collaborate with Project Sponsors and Product Owners to prepare Project Charter, Product Backlog, Project Schedule, Release & Sprint Backlog
- Liaison with Readiness, PO, and LSA teams to formulate efficient functional solutions
- Work with Business owners to transform business requirements into Epics and decompose further to features and stories (with due diligence on Impact analysis, Feasibility analysis)
- Draft user stories with detailed acceptance criteria (Gherkin format as needed) covering both functional and technical needs.
- Conduct story grooming and pointing sessions (relative estimation using Fibonacci series) with PO and Scrum team
- Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions, Functional and Design Specs
- Provide technical leadership for BPM solutions using PRPC
- Perform Tech Design, Development, Testing and QA/UAT Support
- Pilot/Production/Post Production support (Monitoring and Production Issue Triage)
- Onsite vs. Offshore Team management to solve problems / impediments, and mentored team on systemic agility related to Scrum process
- Contribute critically in transitioning from waterfall to Agile (Scrum) methodology through incremental levels of Agile Maturity
- Recommend governance model on best practices during all Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, and tracked actions via continuous improvements
- Present KPIs, operational metrics via custom dashboards, Burn-down reports / Scrum board reports for Management Reviews
Languages: C,C++,VC++, C#, JAVA,VB Pega 7.2 - Smart disputes Selenium
Web Technologies: HTML, ASP.Net
System Software: Windows, Unix
Database: SQL Server, Oracle
Web Server: IIS,J2EE
Technical & Business Solutions Architect and Scrum Master
Solution Environment: Pega, Java and Oracle
- Create a work case capturing details required for efficient assignment and working to serve customer.
- Assign cases based on priority, entitlements, SLAs and escalate as required.
- Provide workflows for fraud claim or dispute, all through the life cycle
- Integrate systems for business from tracking till resolution of cases.