- 10 years Total IT experience in the business requirement analysis, application design, data modeling, development, implementation and testing of data warehousing and database business systems.
- 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst.
- 8 years experience in Databases.
- 3 years experience in Project Management.
- 4 years experience in Data Modeling.
- Maximizing productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to internal stakeholders and top management.
- Performed ad - hoc analysis to understand Adoption Opportunities for different Business Markets.
- Mitigating risk by identifying, escalating and resolving issues across multiple delivery groups.
- Led cross-functional teams through project milestones for on time delivery. Worked with various teams: QA, Operations, Product and Project Managers to identify issues, technical interdependencies and communicate requirement details.
- Proficient in Data Quality, Data profiling activities for EDW applications.
- Analyzed and consolidated data across the business and helping in taking effective planning decisions.
Reporting: Tableau, Business Objects, OBIEE, Advanced MS Excel, Salesforce,R
Data Modeling: Erwin 4.5/4.0, ERStudio, Logical Modeling, Physical Modeling, Relational Modeling, ER Diagrams, Dimensional Data Modeling(Star Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling, FACT and Dimensions Tables), Entities, Attributes, Cardinality
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Teradata V2R6/V2R5, SQL*Loader, MS Access 7.0/2000, Postgres
Environment: Windows, Linux/Unix, MAC.
Others: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Kintana, $U, Informatica, Agile methodologies, HTML, Hive, Rally, Jira, HP Qulaity Center, Dataflux, WEBEX, Incident management(ITSM), Informatica, ETL, Data Profiling and Quality
Sr Biz Ops Analyst / Program Manager
- Analyzed data with Business Objects and presented 'As is ' vs 'To Be’ Bookings reports for Quarterly Business Review
- Developed Customized Dashboards in Tableau using data from Salesforce and BI Tools(i.e. MDM Cycle time, PDR Cycle time, sales hierarchy, bookings, Hyperion Essbase Cube etc)
- Performed Ad-hoc Analysis to analyze customer adoption opportunities and readiness.
- Reported several Financial KPI’s for users using Salesforce and Excel (Power Pivots).
- Presented the monthly/Quarterly report to the Product Marketing and Sales team.
- Executed and presented Metrics for the Guided Deal Registration(GDR), Sales as a Services(SaaS)WW Bookings, Smart Account metrics, Pricing, Pipelines, Forecasting, Install Base.
Biz Ops/Data Analyst
- Analyzing projects with ROI opportunity of $300M+.
- Proactively communicating with business operations managers to analyze business rules and functional requirements for process improvements.
- Critically evaluate each business rule and process to identify conflicts & ways to decompose high-level information into details for deep dive analysis.
- Designing BI architectures, financial modeling, creating data reports to provide recommendation to top management for changing and optimizing business rules.
- Supporting UAT, BAT, Product Verification and post production support.
- Writing queries to produce reports, KPIs, dashboards related for data modeling/analysis and end to end application implementation.
BI Data Analyst
- Interviewed business users to gather requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with other project manager and technical leads for new requirements for existing applications and new applications.
- Facilitating meetings between different cross functional teams.
- Map and Gap Analysis for business requirements in Oracle ERP and Teradata System and sandbox environment.
- Interactions with cross-functional teams to understand and design the requirements.
- Worked with source/target system SME's to understand data from different upstream.
- Data Migration and Integration from SFDC CRM to Teradata EDW.
- Providing training to the end users for using different reporting tools and providing use cases for testing bases on new requirement.
Technical Operations Lead
- Provided reports to Sr. Manager to assess the Time reporting and HR initiatives involved in advanced services.
- Assist Ops Mangers to assess revenue and cost involved in advanced services project.
- Interaction with Cross functional team to understand the data in better way to utilizes the same at reporting layer.
- Involve in Data modeling sessions to build enhancements or new functionality in system.
- Drive the end to end functionality from understanding the requirement from business users to implementation of same with technical team.
- Map and Gap analysis and Data migration of Advance services application from Oracle to Teradata
- Support the postproduction activities till Normalization.
Project Manager /Analyst
- Managed challenging complex project to create Automate the complex Month - End activities which saves 180 K $ per quarter for Month End Close
- Involved in Data Modeling session to build a robust model for automate MEA
- Tracked record of success in the involving and mentoring of team members that consistently produce and high stress environments.
- Actively involved in testing for all components in Java.
- Providing SME knowledge in planning and estimation process
- Liaison between the Teradata data center team and the DB maintenance team
- Identified and mitigate the challenges faced by two diverse teams and one partner team (Teradata)
- Streamlined the challenges for a better coordination.
- Reduced the turnaround time for one activity to two Hours from 24 Hours.
- Reduced the risk of downtime of P1Teradata system to almost NIL due to data center issues.
IT SOX Analyst
- Coordinate the testing of Quote to Order Sox controls
- Liaison between External entity PWC auditors and the Q2O operation/application team.
- Responsible for mitigation plan for any risk involved in access management for any Q2O application.
- Completely Own BI application Sox controls like Bookings, Revenue, Customer, Partners to mitigate any risk involved at BI data
Data /System Analyst
- Leading the team in doing Data analysis and data profiling
- Involved with the Data Parity and Data Quality of the EDW for Area
- Map and Gap Analysis for of ‘as is’ vs ‘to be’ for all new requirements
- Discussed with the SME on regular basis on the data flow, identified critical areas for achieving Parity & also existing major issues to be fixed in Teradata data warehouse.
- Responsible to review the tasks done by offshore and onsite, fixing the issues & also tracking the progress of the issues.
- Involved in creating the data model for the audits. Responsible for development of Data audits between source (Oracle) and target (Teradata) using Data flux tool for Customer Reference area where we need to compare the data at attribute level rather than measure level.
- Design the Audit Strategy for comparing the data between source systems and Teradata at the lowest granularity after each ETL refresh and alerts EDW Operations team automatically for any discrepancies.
- Involved inextensive Dataprofiling using Data flux tool.
- Created reports in OBIEE for Audits rpd
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Different applications involved in EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) like Sales(Retail), Bookings, partner references and Marketing etc.
- Designing and testing ETL's to pull data from Oracle to Teradata.
- Preparing and testing bteq scripts to pull data from STG environment to 3NF layer.
- Scheduling the Jobs and checking with the logs through $U scheduling tool. Monitor EDW test environments on a daily basis.
- Doing code reviews for the code changes
- Taking care of Production Deployment during code releases.
- Addressing issues and raising the defects in Quality Centre accordingly to the architectural team for LDM & PDM changes.
- Migration of code from one environment to another environment.
- Preparing Audits for maintaining “Quality” Data warehouse.
- Doing data reconciliation extensively b/w oracle and Teradata.
- Doing System testing, Integration testing, Performance Testing in TEST environment.
- Writing and executing the Order Creation Test cases, Functional Test cases, Data validation test cases, Performance test cases and verifying the quality of code and other deliverables.
- Doing Sanity checks and Executing designed test cases as per Cisco architectural standards for the developed code.
- Generate reports sync up with business views through BOXI and validating the data in business views for end Users Business reports
Software Test Engineer
- Creating Test Cases and Bug Reports.
- Involved in Test Execution and Test Closure.
- Performing Integration & System Testing for ETL’s
- Performing Regression Testing