- Obtain a position within an established organization to utilize my experience, knowledge, and skills in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Vendor Management or Logistics.
- I am an energetic, self - directed Senior Level Supply Chain and Manufacturing Transformation Expert with over fifteen years of experience, focusing on business processes improvements utilizing Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Process Improvement methodologies and ERP Systems (SAP, Epicor).
- I have 22 years of work experience in Manufacturing.
- I have negotiated contracts in China and Korea over the last 2 years as well as many areas in the United States.
- I possess excellent personal communication skills and I present myself in a professional manner and I enjoy working in a team environment.
Confidential, Springboro, Ohio
Director of Supply Chain
- 5 Direct reports, Purchasing Analyst, Dock Personnel, Shipping and Receiving Clerks.
- Managing $4 M+ Inventory Warehouse with a goal of 3 days ROI
- Responsible for all Inbound and Outbound Logistics Transactions Domestically and International
- Negotiate all Purchasing and Vendor Contract Negotiations.
- Sales & Operations Planning and Forecasting
Confidential, Vandalia, OH
Supply Chain Manager
- 28 direct reports - 5 Salaried Material Analyst and Production Supervisor and 23 Hourly Forklift Drivers
- Flawless Production launches with Zero Material Outages.
- Audited Suppliers and lead the sort process for incoming inspection and material defects.
- Managing $5 M+ inventory with days on hand of less than 14 days
- Orchasterd and Launched Just in time Sequencing Builds to top Automotive Manufacturers.
- Achieve profitability in 2013, meeting days on hand goals and coming in $1.2M under budget
- Executed Forecast and Sales & Operations Planning
- Reduced scrap and negative inventory by 10 percent.
Supply Chain Analyst
- Scheduled production using a level scheduling process that was updated weekly.
- Responsible for managing inventory levels for external customers, internal vendors and purchased parts.
- Adjustments to Schedule made as needed
- Schedule adherently to meet customer demands at minimum cost
- Defined Monthly Inventory Goals
- Managed 330 + production and service parts and over 50+Vendors
- Assisted in maintaining over $1M inventory
- Measured Inventory Turns to exemplify zero customer interruptions
- Manage excess/obsolete materials inventory to support a lean inventory
- Responsible for Investigating and Correcting Negative Inventories
- Manage Vendor and Material Change.
- Identify Vendor ship frequencies and schedules
- Adhered to Vendor lead-time and good’s processing time
- Assisted in measuring cost effective delivery of vendor components
- Supervise material movement within the entire manufacturing plant, overseeing
- 30 forklift drivers. Oversee the Material Crib and Date Entry Clerks
- Assist with implementing standardized work
- Responsible for all international and domestics shipments, and scheduling of transportation and sea containers.
- Monitor the shipping and receiving process for accuracy. Define ship schedules and window time and follow up on all outbound shipments