- 12 plus years of experience in IT wif expertise in analyzing, building BPM solutions in a variety of industries and technical environments and also designing/developing the applications using Pega PRPC as a Certified System Architect & Certified Senior System Architect.
- Experience in design and development of large scale Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine (BRE) applications using Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Experience as a Software Engineer and Java Developer in Java/J2EE projects.
- Experience in Design, Development, Migration and Deployment of PRPC, Pega Business Rules Engine and Java/J2EE based applications. Hands on experience in Pega PRPC 7.X.
- Hands on experience in Pega Implementation life cycle. The Implementation cycle includes modeling of business process, PRPC tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.
- Involved in defining Class Structure and Hierarchy based on Pega practiced guardrails.
- Developed Activities, Data Transforms, Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, When Condition, Process Flow and User Interfaces like Harness & Section.
- Developed various Security rules as per the business requirement.
- Designed and Developed Email Listener for processing the Email and creating Work object wif attachments.
- Experience in using Connectors and developed SOAP Services in Pega PRPC to integrate wif external systems.
- Implemented various SDLC models, product requirements gathering & design using software methodologies like Waterfall, Scrum methodologies.
- Self motivated and industrious professional wif good technical, communication, interpersonal and leadership qualities wif excellent analytical and problem solving skills applied to simplify business processes.
- Enthusiastic learner, creative and smart worker wif strong work ethics and commitment to work to achieve Client’s objectives
BPM Tools: Pega/PRPC 7.1
Web Technologies: J2EE, HTML, XML, SOAP, JSP, WSDL and Web Services.
Databases: MS SQL.
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio.
Datebase: Oracle,Sql Server,Cassandra
Pega Senior System Architect
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, and Data Transforms etc.
- Involved in developing UI Screens, Activities, and correspondence.
- Development is using PEGA Rules Process Commander v7. 1 according to the business requirements and provided technical insight and direction on project initiatives from the PEGA expertise perspective.
- Implemented many flows using Case Management Workflows.
- Created High Level Class structure, Class Hierarchy, Workflows and technical design document.
- Designed and developed the User interface for the application by creating the harness and section rules.
- Created Data classes and DB tables for integrating wif external systems.
- Developed Validation Rules and Integration rules and created Report Definitions for reporting purposes.
- Developed SOAP services, to provide service to external systems.
- Developed Unit Test Cases as per the business requirements and tested all the positive and negative scenarios.
- Participated in the requirements gathering and analysis wif the business users.
- Created free form layouts especially for Print Functionality.
- Involved in Designing the Decision logic in DSM which includes proportion management,predictive analysis, adaptive analysis.
- Extensively used debugging tools like Tracer, Clipboard and Rules Inspector.
Environment: PRPC 7.1, CPMHC, MS Visio, SQL, Soap UI, Postmen
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created properties and process flow based on the requirements.
- Implemented validation business rules using activities, decision logic and UI.
- Design and develop Harness - Section, and Flow-Actions.
- Implement changes in business flow using PRPC and manage them.
- Involved in working on the integration of PRPC.
- Worked on a clipboard and tracer tools extensively to trace hard to find defects.
- Worked on High level and Low-level requirement analysis.
- Prepared analysis documents according to the PRPC coding standards.
Environment: PRPC 7.1, DB2, MS Visio, Java, HTML, CSS, XML.
- Designed JSP Pages for Blood Bank and Operation Theater modules.
- Developed Exception handling logic in the application.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Automated tests running using selenium.
- Used Oracle database to implement the database and implemented Stored Procedures and Functions to access the data from the database for the Result Processing Module.
- Interacted wif the Quality Assurance team during the testing phases.
Environment: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Apache Tomcat