- Around7+ years of IT experience with over 6 years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer, and hands on experience in SFDC development using the Apex classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S - Controls, Components, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Experience in scope, design, testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Expertise knowledge of CRM processes likeSales, Marketing, Customer Service,Customer Support, Business processesand recommended solutions to improve their processes in salesforce.com.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Data loader, Visual force pages, writing Workflows, Integration, Force.com API.
- Developed Apex classes using other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Experienced in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Excel Connector and Workbench.
- Expertise in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Field Dependencies, Custom objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, security and sharing rules, Tasks and actions.
- Experience in rollout of saleforce1 for mobile and customized Visualforce pages.
- Experience in setting up the sharing model including custom Profile creation, assigning the roles to the users and creating the Sharing Rules to share data between different hierarchies.
- Strong understanding of CRM Business processes like Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Understanding in different phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including strategic systems planning, designing, programming, testing, documentation.
- Strong understanding in creating ad hoc reports and dashboards by introducing new report types as and when requested by stakeholders.
- Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) and Contract Life Cycle Management i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
- Highly motivated, good communication skills, quick learner, decision-making capability and consistently demonstrated leadership skills, experienced working with both large and small teams.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Web Services, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflow &Approvals, Dashboards, SOQL, SOSL, Reports &, Custom Objects
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer
Force.com Migration Tool,: Force.com Excel connector
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, C#
Web Technologies: HTML5, JSON, CSS, XML, SOAP, Java Script, REST, WSDL, AJAX, PHP, JENKINS, GitHub.
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista / 2003 / 2008 Office Tools Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office IDE and Editors Eclipse, SQL Server,RDBMS and MYSQL.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts and Cases.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Meet regularly with interdepartmental work group to monitor and evaluate the portal, discuss policy issues and recommend service improvements.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed &deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master - detail relationships; and created the junction objects
- Created customized UI as per the client and application requirements using Visualforce.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for clients and customers.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Experience with Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex andVisualforce.
- Implemented Salesforce shield for encrypting data and optimized release management process.
- Used Force.com Migration tool to make deployments to different sandbox environments.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes and Triggers for deploying the projects components into different Sandbox Environments.
- Configured Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Workflow
- Configured List Views, Custom Reports & Dashboard, set up Data Security for the users.
- Used Data Loader to Import Data from Legacy system.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
Confidential - New Jersey, NJ
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Responsible for enabling network-based security and organization-wide list of trusted IP address.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alerts.
- Work closely with prospects/clients to identify technical requirements and technical infrastructure for CRM based enterprise solutions.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator in the organization.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Involved in the maintenance of the previous versions of the product by addressing bugs and client issues.
- Responsibilities include defining integration architecture, documenting technical requirements, and identifying success criteria.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Involved in integrating web service with SalesForce.com to load Leads back and forth from Salesforce.com to Legacy and vice versa.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in Different Roles and Subordinates.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Created unit test cases and coordinated change requests to drive the business requirements during Integration and Testing stages.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns.
- Coordinated with users to determine requirements and prepared design documents.
- Performed detailed analysis of technical and business requirements.
- Reports and Opportunities.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components, to suit to the needs of the application.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Salesforce Administrator/ Analyst
- Led corporate-wide implementation ofSalesforce.com (SFDC) customer relationship management. Co-ordinate business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Experienced with Saleforce.comService Cloudas well asSales Cloud indeveloping custom applications.
- Handled day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce for 50 users.Created queues, public groups and email templates.
- Designed custom objects, tabs, records within SFDC to support workflow processes.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of accounts and contact records, prior to using the SFDC import wizard, to ensure accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Developed and maintained analytical reports, dashboards for management review.
- Developed custom portal for customer using Apex and visual force pages.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Testing phases of Software Development.
- Worked on J2EE concepts which are involved in different phases of SDLC Life cycle.
- Developed and implemented applications using Eclipse.
- Responsible for coding using JSP,Java Servers, Struts and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework.
- Involved in writing queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data on Oracle database.
- Installed applications on UNIX/LINUX environment.
- Responsible for installation, support, configuration and maintenance of RedhatLinux.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testingwith test cases using Junit.
- Support the applications through debugging, fixing and Maintenance releases.