- Over 9 years of IT experience in various stages of Software Development which includes 5+ years of experience as Confidential CRM Developer which involves Administrator, Development, Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development. 4 Years of experience on Java.
- Hands on experience in Confidential .com Development by developing the presentation layer in Visual Confidential and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, S - Controllers and Web Services API.
- Experience in working wif client specific solutions like Confidential .com Sandbox deployments, Confidential .com IDE, Eclipse IDE, Welkin suite IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Administration, Configuration, Implementation and support experience on Confidential .com platform.
- Experience in customizing the standard objects, creating the custom objects, Interfaces, Relationships, Workflow rules, triggers, Data Validations, Confidential .com Approval Processes Visualforce pages, Apex classes and business logic according to the business requirements.
- Strong Knowledge in Confidential Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Well versed wif all phases of SDLC like requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment, and documenting.
- Proficient in Manual testing.
- Implemented Data Integration using SOAP, REST API and Outbound Messaging to establish communication between SFDC and other homegrown systems.
- Good experience wif Data migration and Updation using Data loader tool in Confidential .com.
- Wrote Apex test classes wif more dat 95% of code coverage before deploying into production.
- Worked wif App Exchange Applications like Marketo, Conga Composer etc.
- Proficient in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Confidential Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in working wif Eclipse IDE wif Confidential .com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Strong working noledge in querying Confidential .com database using SOQL&SOSL queries using Confidential .com Explorer.
- Well versed wif the process of detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and craving to the solution by customizing various objects of Confidential and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce Pages, Java Script & Apex Triggers.
- Experience in working wif Agile/Scrum environment, Iterative, Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along wif detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
- Well versed wif all phases of SDLC like requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment, and documenting
- Experience in front-end development using HTML, Java Script, CSS and AJAX Tools.
- Developed Lightning components along wif server-side controllers and used AJAX calls to retrieve the data from an object.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner wif good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities
Confidential .com Technologies: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Confidential pages, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Confidential .com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects
Confidential .com Configuration: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object Formula Fields, Configuration Skills, Overall User Management.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, Apex
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS
Web Services: SOAP/REST API
Databases: SQL Server 2008, My SQL Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access
Packages: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Eclipse IDE
ETL/Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Cast Iron, Confidential .com workbench.
Confidential .com Technologies: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Confidential pages, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Confidential .com EclipseIDE Plug-in, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, CustomObjects
Confidential, San Jose, California
- Performed Confidential .com configuration and designing of Sales Cloud and Confidential .com solutions wif an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Developed pilot functionalities of related lists into lightning components for classic Confidential .
- Created the Marketing platform wif customized APEX based business logic, Visualforce pages to capture leads via customized Web-to-Lead approaches.
- Data integration and update using standard Data Loader application, Bulk API, and Batch Apex methods.
- Queried Confidential Database wif SOQL&SOSL queries available in Confidential .Com platform.
- Developed API Callouts &WSDL’S which host Client’ services and also developed the functionality to accept the request from other system and process the request.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from (SFDC) Confidential .com objects.
- Extracted API Callouts & WSDL’S services, hosted by third party companies to perform an action by connecting to their respective repositories and sending the request on demand.
- Used detailed noledge of application features and functions to assess the scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications for each business partner and cross impacted groups.
- Built relationship across multiple technology, operations, services, sales, program and product team to accomplish end goal.
- Tracked and maintained the requirements to functionality traceability and use case traceability.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom. objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented the workflows and approvals for various functional requirements.
- Integrated usingLightningConnect to get the real time product information intosalesforcefrom SAP.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
Environment: Confidential .com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Confidential Sandbox, HTML, Java Script.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Confidential .com Administrator/Developer
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Conducted sessions wif the management, different 3rd party vendors, users, commercial and other stakeholders for open and pending issues to develop specifications.
- Built relationships across multiple technology, operations, services, sales, program and product teams to accomplish end goal.
- Worked extensively in customization ofsaleCloudby embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Worked on various Confidential .com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential .com platform and Confidential .com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse and ensured apex code worked seamlessly wifin governor limits.
- Involved in Confidential .com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Involved in creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert wifin the workflow rule for a standard/custom object.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems.
- Provided ongoing Confidential .com maintenance and administration services including periodic cleansing, custom objects and workflows.
- Implemented Security access to the user profiles by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Confidential .com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment:Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Confidential Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Interacted wif various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Confidential .com CRM implementation
- Involved in Confidential .com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential .com platform and Confidential .com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Worked wif Confidential .com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards
- Worked wif Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual Confidential pages
- Develop and Implement portal solution using Confidential Components
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles and workflow rules wherever necessary
- Created Sharing rules, Assignment Rules and Escalation Rules for Cases
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Confidential
- Integration wif CastIRON.
- Develop and Deploy SFDC Integrations wif SAP and other applications using .Net environment and Confidential API
- Data Migration from Legacy Front Range to Confidential
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and dashboard on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Confidential Components, Apex Language, Visual Confidential Pages, Data Loader.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
Confidential .com Developer/Administrator
- Worked wif functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Confidential Pages, Apex classes & Triggers to suit to the needs of the application.
- Working Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming On Confidential .com Platform.
- Extensive experience in lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case).
- Experience working wif Confidential .com sandbox and production environments.
- Worked wif Visual Confidential Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Batches, Apex Web Services, App Exchange deployment, Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Scheduling Apex jobs for processing large records.
- Unit and integration testing for new requirements and get the UAT from the business owner.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, and Sharing Rules as per the business requirements.
- Worked on various Confidential objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Confidential Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication wif customers and partner portals.
- Used SOQL & SOSL wif in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Confidential .com Explorer.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods using proper controls & syntax and also experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience wif Managing the complex data Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications wif Confidential, Mass E-Mail Management, Application management using Confidential .com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working wif different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP,REST) & web integration wif SDFC.
- Worked on configuration, security and security controls aspects of Confidential
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Involved in Confidential Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Integrated the SOAP and Rest based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages ofsalesforce.com.
- Provided support for ongoing Confidential maintenance by reviewing trace logs, developing action plans and other administration services including periodic data cleansing, workflows and approvals.
- Involved in Confidential .com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential .com platform and Confidential .comIDE Plug-in Using Eclipse.
- Worked wif various Confidential .com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, and Reports.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Confidential Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user Profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and Confidential -flow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs
- Developed Visual Confidential / APEX custom and extended controllers and triggers to support quotation enhancement.
- Implemented the requirements on Confidential .com platform and Confidential .com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse, Apex and Triggers.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
- Involved in Designing, Developing, Bug fixing, documenting and unit testing the application.
- Interact wif business managers to transform requirements into technical solutions.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Developed web pages using Servlets and XML for various modules.
- Developed JSP and Java Helper classes for In-patient and out-patient Information.
- Used Oracle as the backend database.
- Developed HTML and JSP pages for user interaction and data presentation.
- Used XML Web services for transferring data between different applications and retrieving credit information from the credit bureau.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files wif Oracle database.
- Used Eclipse IDE for development and SVN for versioning system.