- Detailed oriented, Self - starter and quick learner AWS Certified Solution Architect, AWS Certified Developer Associate and AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate.
- Have versatile skills set with experience in many industries seeking an opportunity in IT sector to utilize my al, analytical and debugging skills.
- Integrated Amazon Cloud Watch with Amazon EC2 instances for monitoring the log files and track metrics.
- Created AWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, bucket versioning and managed cloud trail logs and objects within each bucket.
- Created Highly Available Environments using Auto-Scaling, Load Balancers.
- Defined branching, labeling, and merge strategies for all applications in Git.
- Configured S3 to host Static Web content.
- Experienced in S3 Versioning and lifecycle policies to manage and backup files and objects and to archive files and objects in Glacier.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling groups.
- Configure Elastic Beanstalk for quick deployment of applications.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Experienced in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization in AWS Redshift.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery. Knowledge of the operating models for private cloud, IaaS, and PaaS technologies
- Ability to design application on AWS taking advantage of Disaster recovery. Configured Used SQS and SNS Service with other AWS services.
- Experienced in creating SQL and NoSQL databases.
- AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) Group and users for improved lfgin authentication.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve computer problems related to both hardware and software.
Project Management, Budgeting and finance.
Python, AWS Linux CLI, AWS API, and Microsoft Office.
Strong verbal and communication skills.
Fluent in 6 languages (English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto and Arabic)
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Managed all the database and IT related work for Confidential .
- Worked with other Confidential partners and independent contractors.
- Solved problems and achieved business targets.
- Maintaining all bookkeeping, marketing, and client communication through social media, emails, telephone or in person.
- Brainstorming marketing ideas and implementing them on my own or with help of family members and friends.
- Managed all the database and IT related work
- Headed developmental projects for the Confidential State in Pakistan. Duties included Project Planning, Project appraisal, budget allocation and project management. Statistical investigation and feasibility reports for each and every project in health and departments for the state of Confidential . Monthly presentations to members of federal cabinet members and senators committees on all future projects as well updating them on progress of current ongoing projects.
- Worked closely with all foreign aid providers (World Bank and IMF) and Non-government organization in health and sectors.
Environment: AWS services (EC2, S3, Auto Scaling Groups, Elastic Load Balancer, SQS, SES, SNSCloud formation templates, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Dynamo DB, Cloud watch, IAM)