- 5 plus years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software.
- me has experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex technologies, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Salesforce CRM Apex Language (Classes
- SOQL & SOSL Language
- Visualforce Pages
- Ant based Force.com Migration Tool
- Workflow rules
- Approval Process
- Permission Sets
- Role Hierarchy
- Validation Rules
- Custom objects
- Page Layouts
- Search Layouts
- Record Types
- Force.com Tools Developer Console
- Force.com IDE
- Force.com Explorer
- Data Loader
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed teh Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, and Solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Experience in integrating with external systems using SOAP API, Rest API.
- Experience in working with call in and callouts API’s.
- Marketing cloud implementation, automation of lead process.
- Experienced in creating Custom Reports, Dashboards, Batch Jobs, Queues, and Assignment Rules. Created Apex test coverage classes for some email services. Attentive noledge on developing Salesforce1 mobile, Lightning User Interface and Process Builder.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to teh visual pages.
- Involved on creating Lightning Pages Inside Lightning Community Builder.
- Good understanding on CLM and used good Hands on experience in combining custom and standard components with halp of salesforce Lightning.
- Knowledge on Lightning which includes teh Lightning Component Framework and involved in building lightning component using teh aura framework and experienced with Locker Service with Lightning Components.
- Created Lightning Component tabs and visual force tabs.
- Created and Debugged Lightning Components, building with Lightning App Builder and Visual force with teh new Lightning Design System.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments and deployed teh configurations from sandbox to production using Copodo tool.
- Experience customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads and Campaigns. Experience in Developing Internet/Intranet applications.
- Experience in Data Analysis involving Data Cleansing, Data Conversions, Data Transformation, Data Quality Analysis, Data Relationships, Source Systems Analysis and Reporting Analysis.
- Build Pricing Tools in Lightning Experience with reusable components based on need of teh dealers.
- Worked on Design and Setup of teh Entitlement process for Cases created and assigned to queues based on teh business hours in specific for them.
- Setup all teh configuration related to Enterprise territory model implementation for teh Confidential, to deal with teh different territory they has.
- Build custom visualforce pages to meet teh needs of teh users to give them teh complete information related to teh activities with respect to teh opportunities.
- Worked on teh integration using REST, to exchange teh data between teh systems with teh external system using batch Apex.
- Worked on teh DataLoader Automation to deal with teh Data Coming from teh external system into teh Salesforce using CLI.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Rest API, Soap API, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Communitieslightning compatible VF pages, Lightning(Components), Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom ReportsDashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Los Angles, CA
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in teh organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather teh requirements and documented teh requirements.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend, Visual Force pages and Salesforce Lightning Experience as user interface.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity - Relationship data model, validation rules on teh objects and tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force pages, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
- Configured federated login to ensure dat single sign on in implemented across teh company.
- Enabled Salesforce connections between partner sales force orgs and teh client’s org.
- Created search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized teh apps to match teh functional needs of teh organization.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
Confidential, Nashville, Tennesse
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role
- Management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on teh needs in teh organization
- Use Data Loader to insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com
- Objects and to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Proactively discover teh underlying business goal and needs.
- Provide solutions to problems clients face
- Implemented Salesforce.com customizations and drove user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Partner with business stakeholders driving teh requirements to be sure they has a complete understanding of teh improvements and changes
- Resolved Salesforce.com usage problems.
- Conducted Training sessions for End users and testing team.
- Review AppExchange applications for functionality and security risks.
- Support change management for all applications in a Salesforce.com instance.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud,Apex Language, Visual force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in teh organization.
- Worked on various salesforce.com Standard objects, Custom Objects, Triggers, Classes, Pages, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed teh Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to teh needs of teh application.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual Force pages’ development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, Email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in design, coding, and maintenance phase.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Involved in various activities of teh project, like information gathering, analyzing teh information, documenting teh functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in teh application.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Designed, and developed teh Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to teh needs of teh application.
- Developed and Customized User interface in Salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
- Integrated external financial systems for synching data in Salesforce.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to teh custom objects.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed Visual Force Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to teh visual pages.
- Created Visual force mail templates and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on teh organization initiatives.
- Worked with admin team to create users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on teh profile users.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured teh Analytic Snapshots to dump teh data on regular basis for teh sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Used teh sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in teh training sessions provided by teh Salesforce team.
Environment: Agile,Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, S-Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Custom Settings, CSS, Web Services API, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Java Script, CSS, Test Classes, Test Scripts, DML Queries.