- 9 Yearsof experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- 5yearsof experience in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator.
- Configured Applications using Service - Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of teh Service Now platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of Service-Now.
- In-depth knowledge of teh technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- ServiceNow applications implemented: Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Asset Management, Software Asset Management, Contract Management and Procurement.
- 4yearsof hands-on expertise in teh administration and development applications using BMC Remedy Action Request System 7.1/7.6 and ITSM 7.1/7.6
- Experience in designing, developing administering ITSM suite of applications, AR System 7.x, Remedy Mid-Tier 7.x, Asset Management, SLM 7.X and WebServices.
- Experience upgrading Remedy Action Request System and ITSM from 6.3 to 7.1 and from 7.1 to 7.6 versions.
- Deftness in carrying out implementation, troubleshooting, development and configuration of BMC Remedy and ServiceNow Applications
- Strong technical knowledge of AR System Platform and ITSM Products Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, SLM, SRM, CMDB, AIE
- Experience on other BMC Remedy tools - Remedy Migrator 5.X, Remedy Import 6.x
- Integration Analyst responsible for Systems Engineering, Designing, Developing, Testing, and implementing specifications provided by teh client
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management ITSM frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly wif customers and clients.
- Experience in Application Architecture, Analysis, Technical Design, Development, Implementation, Performance Tuning, Testing, Configuration Management and Release/Build management in all stages of Full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC of software applications using J2EE technologies.
- Attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Documentation Skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multitasked environment
Products: Service Now, BMC Remedy ARS 6.3, 7.1, 7.5, 7.6, 8.0, BMC Remedy ITSM 7.1, 7.5, 8.0, BMC Atrium CMDB 7.5
Tools: Remedy ARS 5.x/ 6.x/ 7.x, Remedy ITSM 6.x/7.x Incident, Change, Problem, Asset, SLM, Remedy Administrator, Developer Studio, Crystal Reports, BMC AIE, BMC Remedy Migrator, BMC Dashboards, BMC Atrium CMDB 2.x/ 7.x, BMC Service Request Management 7.6, HP DDM Discovery and Dependency Mapping, BMC ADDM, xMatters
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9, Remedy Reports
Technologies: Java Script, HTML, VB
Databases: Oracle 8, 9, 10g, Ms Access, MsSql Server.
Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Miami, FL
- New fields were added to support teh client requirement along wif teh set of business and client rules, UI customizations, to fulfill client requirement.
- Updating Incident/Problem/Change module based on client feedback.
- Creating new groups and adding users to teh groups in service now.
- Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements. Workflow has been created to support teh Approval workflow and task assignment.
- Experience in generating and reviewing teh reports
- ServiceNow Application UI Configuration, Data Loads using import sets, development of reports & metrics for executive management.
- Worked on identifying teh users, groups, categories and following teh ITIL standards while designing these solutions.
- Integration of ServiceNow LDAP, Web services.
- Designing teh Content Management System for Various system which involved layout, UI pages, CSS and service catalog work.
- Implemented Core configuration changes to teh platform as well as supporting applications.
- Manage ITIL Processes monitoring overall system performance using teh System Performance and System Diagnostic dashboards. Integrating ServiceNow wif other systems and customization.
- Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management.
- Worked as a Pre-and Post-installation consultant to define and implement industry (ITIL) best practice for teh ServiceNow ITSM Platform.
- Create data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis.
Environment: ServiceNow, Dublin, Java script, Jelly Script, Workflows, CMDB, HTML, CSS, AJAX.
Service Now Admin/Developer
- Worked on teh ITIL Process Configuration like Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge Management, service Catalog, SLA and Reporting in Service Now.
- Resolved typical Users access and role issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Style sheet creation for teh UI page, Dynamic content and CMS page.
- Involve in running daily and weekly jobs to push teh data into teh application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Used AJAX to retrieve data from server synchronously in teh background wifout interfering wif teh display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Design and implementation of service requests through Service Catalog in Service Now.
- Responsible for administering teh Service Now instances and clone scheduling process.
- Configured Email, inbound and outbound email actions and developing mail scripts on need basis.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset Management Services: Business Services and Configuration item basis.
- Users are populated into teh system using LDAPintegration and worked closely wif Service Now
- Configured Service Now for Enterprise Service Request Module.
- Search, populate and customize teh knowledge base.
- Creation of UI pages for a better visual appearance in catalog items.
- Involved in client calls to understand requirement feasibility from functional aspect.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising teh request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Involved in running teh daily and weekly jobs to push teh data into teh application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools and use system logs to find issues.
- Configured multiple forms for asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Gathered teh user business requirements and developed teh reports.
Environment: CMS, Import Sets, Transform Maps, Service Catalog, CMDB, Workflows.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Creation of Incidents and Service Requests for teh supported applications, first point analysis on tickets and assigning them to L2/L3 other service lines based on teh scope.
- Tracking of Incident from Opening to Closure, wif timely communication to business.
- Designed and implemented Integrations solution wif Emails, SMS, Alerts.
- Develop and maintain teh application architecture for business functional areas in compliance wif teh enterprise architecture.
- Configured mid-tier server.
- Responsible for creating teh single sign on through LDAP.
- Created service catalogs, Dashboard.
- Worked on Incident management module as per teh requirement and other modules such as ITSM, CMDB and knowledge base.
- ITSM, CMDB and Knowledge base.
- Communication wif Business Clients and first point of contact/interface for application issuesand outages between Business and Technology Team.
- Creation and Estimation of efforts for software change requests or enhancements.
- Team Progress Tracking.
- Incident Management and Problem Management activities.
- Reviewing SLA performance and recommend corrective action.
- To follow up on escalations and issues wif clients and management.
- Prepare Outage reports.
- Performing and communicating Daily health checks to Management across Clients.
- Publishing new incidents in teh Problem Management report and updating teh same Known Error Database and Root Cause Analysis report.
Environment: Remedy ARS 8.x/7.x, Remedy ITSM 8.1, Remedy Migrator 7.6, Remedy Data Import 8.1, Crystal reports 2008/9.x, BIRT 2.5.1, SRM 7.6, MS SQL server 2008.
BMC Remedy Developer
- Played teh role of a Implementer of entire Remedy ARS ITSM suites
- Worked on Multiple High Availability environments wif multiple AR servers wif shared database.
- Integration wif LDAP Active directory auto population of people data in Remedy.
- Integration of third party web application wif remedy through inbuilt remedy web services. Used CREATE,
- SET and GET operations for automation of ticket in remedy. Web based application has invoked remedy web services for creating and updating of remedy tickets.
- Installation of BMC Topology discovery tool and configured to integrate wif BMC remedy ITSM CMDB Suite.
- Integration wif BMC Remedy and Net cool for inflow of alarms which created tickets in remedy.
- StandardizedITSM Configuration, SLA Configuration, Email Configuration
- Involved in Developing teh Forms, Workflows Building Applications.
- Using teh AR Migrator tool to deploy objects from teh Development to UAT and UAT to Production
Environment: Remedy ARS 7.1, Midtier 7.1, Approval Server 7.1, Assignment Engine 7.1, CMDB 2.0, Service Desk 7.0.3 Change Management 7.0.3 SLM 7.0.3, Sun Solaris10, Oracle 10g
- Worked directly wif user groups in analyzing and specifying business requirements for teh design and development of project.
- Suggested and advised clients to tactfully alter workflow of application to increase teh efficiency and ease of use.
- Worked on design of interfaces using web services of external applications.
- Developed application based on SDLC Software Development Life Cycle .
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JSP.
- Developed UI, which enhanced user efficiency in using teh functionality defined after business analysis.
- Designed intuitive responsive web pages using teh concept of negative margins and percentages.
- Experience wif UI designing for open source CMSs like word press, magneto, joomla etc.
- Designed cross browser compatible web pages.
- Redesigned several web pages wif better interface and features.
Confidential - NewYork,NY
- Coordinate wif teh application team (Java developers) to provide them wif teh necessary Stored Procedures, functions and packages (Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Ref cursor) and teh necessary insight into teh data.
- Resolved functional issues in business processes through enhancements.
- Converted business logics to logical and then physical design of database systems.
- Performed tuning and optimization on SQL queries using analyze, explain plan, TKPROF utility, SQL Trace and optimizer hints.
- Extensively used SQL*Loader to load data from flat files obtained from various facilities every day.
- Generated server sidePL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and created various materialized views, global temporary table.
- Generated scripts for creation of new database objects like tables, views, sequences, functions, synonyms, indexes, triggers, packages, Stored Procedures, roles and granting privileges.
- Handled PL/SQL compile-time, runtime errors, and debugging Stored Procedure for business logic modification, granting and revoking Schema Object privileges and roles, responding to system events through triggers.
- Used nested tables, varrays/associative arrays, string indexed, nested collections; wrote PL/SQL programs using collections and compared associative arrays to collections.
- Involved in data loading using PL/SQL and SQL*Loader, external tables and Kron jobs calling Unix (AIX) scripts to download and manipulate files.
- Developed automated Korn Shell Scripts to schedule teh load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for gathering teh requirements for creating data models for data analysis and reporting.
- Regularly analyze review teh Crystal Reports developed and make enhancements to them if recommended by teh user.
- Developed cross tab reports, sub reports by using Crystal Reports version XI.
- Performed integration testing for checking complete functionality of various modules.
- Participated in daily status meeting to report any bugs, issues and risks.
- Provided 24*7 production supports for complex modules.
Environment: Oracle 10g, SQL*Loader, TOAD, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, ERwin, Crystal Reports XI,SQL Server 2005, APEX, UNIX, Perl, ClearCase (Version Control), ClearQuest, Windows 2000/XP.