- Over 9 years of extensive experience in SAP implementation in teh areas of Sales & Distribution and Logistic Execution and has in - depth business process noledge wifin several industry sectors including Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical and Automotive
- Involved inMultiple SAP Full Life Cycle system implementations from Project Preparation until Go-Live and Production Support in multiple versions of R/3 version 4.7 and ECC 6.0
- Expertise in implementation experience wif ASAP methodology - Scoping, Project Preparation, Business Blue Printing, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live and continuous support
- Worked wif Order to Cash (OTC) processes at different client ends involving teh complete sales cycle.
- Expertise in Configuration of Sales Documents & OTC Process (Quotation, Inquiry, Orders, Credit Memo Request, Stock transport orders, Contracts) Delivery and Billing Documents.
- Configured Item Categories, Scheduling Categories and Copying Controls, Worked wif Special Sales Orders, Complaints and Integration Scenarios, Availability Check, ATP, partner Determination, Text Determination
- Expertise in pricing customization in Sales and Distribution by Defining Pricing Procedure, Condition Table's Access Sequence, and Condition Type using Condition Technique. Created Price, Freight Cost, Rebate Discount and Tax Condition Types as per teh Business Requirements.
- Shipping and Transportation including Delivery Processing, delivery types and item categories, picking and interface wif warehouse management and goods issue, scheduling, Routing and Route Determination, controlling transportation processing.
- Billing including Billing Types, Complaint Documents, Billing plan, milestone billing and account determination, Invoices, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Rebates, Individual, Collective Billing, Inter-Company Billing and Invoice split.
- Variant Configuration by determining characteristics, class, configuration profile, object dependencies, simulation and variant pricing.
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE): Functionalities like Outbound Delivery Processing, Picking, Good Issue, Bill of Lading and Ware House Management and also worked on Material Listing and Transfer of Requirement, Availability Check
- Experience in cross-functional integration wif FI/CO, MM, PP and CRM modules
- Worked on EDI transaction both inbound and outbound IDOC, ALE, Workflow basics and User-Exits.
- Evaluated, added new requirements and finalized Functional design documents for EDI Inbound order from customer (850), order acnoledgement back to customer (855) and outbound invoice to customer (810)
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, MS Windows 9X, 2000, XP.
ERP: SAP SD, MM, LE, LSMW, EDI
Management and Project Tools: MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Access, SAP Solution Manager.
Confidential, Renton, WASr. SD/LE Consultant
- Involved in requirement gathering, preparation of Business Blue Print, configuration, testing, training, Go-live and post implementation support.
- Worked on Order to Cash Process (OTC) involving Sales order, Delivery, Billing documents. Worked in End to EndSDcustomizations for Sales order types for consignment fill up, pick up, issue, returns for various business processes, Configured replenishment process, return processes between country Hubs and Regional DC, Trade and IC orders.
- Configured item categories, copy control, document flow, availability checks, and schedule lines.
- Worked on different tools such as Solution manger, HPQC, Rev-Trac.
- Configured Delivery types for delivery wifout order reference process based on business requirement and developed user exits to populate necessary data required for determining pricing and invoicing.
- Configured milestone and periodic billing plans to fulfill requirements, teh rental requirements were accomplished wif rental contract and rental item category and teh total rental process was configured from contract to billing including pricing.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Customization of Pricing in Sales and Distribution by defining Pricing Procedures andConditions using Condition Technique.
- In Billing Procedure involved in customization and configuration of Billing, Revenue recognition, Rebate agreements, Integration wif Accounting, Credit Management.
- Created Customer Master Records for different partners and Material Master Records, material info records.
- Worked on Inter-company billing, Inter-company stock transfers.
- Involved in Configuring Tax Determination, assigning Tax condition type and access sequence in integration wif FI.
- Configured teh Availability Check wif ATP and Transfer of Requirements by defining checking groups, checking rules for availability check in sales orders and deliveries.
- Managed credit control areas and credit limits for Sold-To parties and also was responsible to release teh customer orders from credit hold after review.
- Performed configuration starting from baseline configuration to configuration of teh material master, bill of materials, MRP.
- Designed specs for various functional modules to send or receive EDI/IDOCS from vendors, customers, carriers etc. (Ex: 940, 856 SC, 856 ASN, etc.).
- Involved in unit, Integration, Security, Technical, Performance, Load and UAT Testing. Responsible for test strategy preparation, test scripts preparation & evaluation and execution.
- Automated various scenarios using Load runner scripts.
Sr. SD/LE Consultant
- Responsible for analysis, changes & trouble shooting & problem solving documentation, reporting and end user training on enhancements & support.
- Analysis of teh issues to make changes in customization in compliance wif business process development.
- Implementation of thecustomer order management processes, pricing procedures, and billing wif integration to teh FICO, WM, SM, LE, IM, PM and MM modules.
- Created outline agreements- Quantity contracts, Scheduling Agreements, Value Contracts, Rebate Agreements for various customers.
- Created Customer Master info records to avoid missing plant information in sales orders.
- Configured pricing agreements such as Promotions and Sales deals which included maintaining number ranges, condition type groups and their assignment to respective document types.
- Configured new Loading points, Shipping points and Route Determination based on changing business requirements.
- Shipment processing - delivery note creation. Posting of goods issue, billings document creation.
- Worked on handling units for packing and on labels.
- Involved in special business processes: Inter-company order processing, Inter-company stock transfers, Consignments.
- Involved in Configuring Tax Determination, assigning Tax condition type and access sequence in integration wif FI and also on revenue recognition.
- Worked on Integration wif MM, WM & FICO.
- Performed regression testing to ensure proper behavior after teh changes were made.
- Documented all configuration changes & Validated Master Data in Training Environment for End users training.
- Used Info pack for training purposes.
- Prepared course material for teh training.
- Provided support to teh end users in solving their problems in live environment.
- Worked on Tickets and resolved teh issues and maintained teh ticket tracking history for further reference.
- Provided Production Support in solving teh project issues and defects in configuration.
Sr. SD/LE Consultant
- Defined and configured Organizational structure and distributional channels and divisions.
- Setting up different Order types based on requirements for teh business.
- Worked extensively on Third party order process and Order to cash process.
- Worked closely wif teh marketing and account receivable departments along wif teh ABAP team members to gather and verify requirements for teh customer master.
- Interfaces design and development instructions preparation for 3rd party logistic systems.
- Created Customer master data, material master data, and customer-material Information record, vendor master, pricing procedure, contracts, and customer groups.
- Created new customer account groups, Partner types, access sequences and procedures.
- Post Implementation support & End user troubleshooting.
- Established links wif item category groups and item categories.
- Involved in Customization of Sales and Distribution module and its functionality such as sales order types, pricing, shipping and billing.
- Maintained prices, conversions, surcharges and discounts, defining condition tables, access sequences and condition types for pricing.
- Created Documents for Training and Testing purposes, Training Documentation includes Business Activity Scripts and Activity Profiles which Define and Describe in Detail Functionality from Creating a Quotation to Billing.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Sr. SD/LE Consultant
- Gathered information regarding teh existing business processes and product information from teh Sales Team.
- Assisted in teh preparation of teh Blueprint documents, as-is and to-be, for teh implementation of theSDmodule.
- Configuration of customer master, material master, sales organization structure, Customer material info, scheduling agreement, Sales BOM, contracts, Rebate agreements Info Record.
- Configured end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process.
- Configured various sales, billing and delivery document types as per teh client's requirements and teh corresponding Copy Controls.
- Configured Stock transfers (Inter Company), Availability check using ATP logic and Transfer of requirements (TOR).
- Involved in Logistics Execution (LE) Module including Shipping Points, Routes, Transportation, Goods Issue Delivery document configuration, Delivery Item categories, Shipping Point Determination, Shipment, Shipment cost functions, Picking, Packing, Delivery Scheduling, Delivery Blocks: at Item and Header Levels, Posting Goods-issue in Delivery.
- Implemented recommendations fromSAPto improve performance in teh areas of customer order management, pricing and output determination.
- Coordinating wif onsite team in day-to-day trouble shooting tickets.
- Created new Pricing strategies based on teh client's requirements using teh condition technique.
- Coordination between onsite offshore testing team.
- Worked on reverse logistics in cancelling invoices, goods issue and documents.
- Worked on integration betweenSD, FI/CO, PP, IM, LE, PM, TM and MM modules.
- Prepared testing scripts and performed end-to-end testing.
- Prepared end user training documentation and conducted teh training.
- Provided post Go-Live support.
Sr. SD/LE Consultant
- Completed AS-IS process mapping for Sales and Distribution Processes.
- Finalization of TO-BE processes based on recommendation and teh best practices suggested bySAPR/3.
- Study of teh company's structure and documentation and participating in workshops to give final shape to teh Business Blueprint.
- Participated in teh Functional/Technical team meetings during teh preparation, blueprinting/design, realization, and testing and cutover phases.
- Definition and Assignment of Enterprises Structures like teh Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division, etc.
- Defining and assigning Number Ranges for sales, delivery and billing documents.
- Configured Sales Document Types, Item Categories, and Schedule line categories, account group assignments for Inquiries, Quotations, Scheduling Agreements, Sales BOM and Partner Determination.
- Configuration of Pricing Procedures wif associated, Condition Types, Access Sequences, Condition Tables, Condition Records.
- Coordinated wif Test Analysts to develop Testing scenarios, UAT, Functional Testing, Regression testing, and Interface Testing.
- Prepared Unit test plans and documentation for end user training.
- Worked on production related issues wif regards to pricing Condition type change, Sales, Delivery billing document changes.