- Business Architect with Proven Success in Leading and Guiding Teams
- As an analytical and dynamic individual who has a proven history of exceeding expectations through performance, I can combine my effective communication skills with functional knowledge to identify opportunities and deliver a satisfactory outcome while working alone or as a part of a larger team.
- I position myself as a top - performing sales, marketing, and business-analyst professional with proven ability to drive business expansion through aggressive improvement initiatives that deliver revenue growth, market share, and market penetration.
- I am also a strategic thinker who can plan and implement supportive business tactics to reach corporate objectives through creative and innovative marketing and sales strategies.
- Experience with Gap Analysis to check the comparability of existing systems with new business requirements.
- TWOS and scenario analysis for analyzing business needs and assisting clients in setting KPIs & business objectives.
- Eliciting & writing business requirements, specifications and planning end-user forms.
- Categorize and capture requirements and Business objectives in Pega (DCO)
- Mentor and train client and business stakeholders in the solution functionality that has been built on PEGA system.
- Experienced in BA roll for each stage in the project development.
- Generating PEGA application profile and documenting the application
- Organize kick-off meeting & Grooming elaboration Sessions (Follow up on assigned parking lot items, manage feedback with IT, act as liaison for customer training and drive towards scope of the meeting)
- Designing case life cycle and modeling complex process flow.
- Managing case life cycle exceptions in Designer studio.
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners and team members to define and articulate the business problems and product vision, developing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in various rules and features like SLA, correspondence, reports, routing, listeners (File, Email, MQ), connectors and SOAP services.
- Continuous improvement principle in all work approaches (KAIZEN).
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong business background in marketing, sales, contract negotiation and accounting.
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer requirements to system architects.
- Setting the requirements and acceptance criteria for purchasing marketing and sales software.
- Implementing strategy, delivering objectives and achieving high level business outcomes.
- Knowledge about PEGA call and Pega Chat products
- Knowledge in PEGA PMF
- Prepare, present, and demonstrate final products to customers.
- Formulate use case diagrams via UML and use cases preparation for the user Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Translating customer engagement feedback into tangible ideas and plans.
- Experienced in Business requirement analysis, use story development for projects developed using PRPC.
Certified Pega Business Architect
Web Technologies (HTML, CSS)
Graphic & Web Designing
Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Communication & Customer Handling.
SQL (Structure Query Language).
Forecasting and Strategic Planning
Creative Problem Solver and leadership skills
Attentive to Details
Decisive and Result-Driven
Photoshop & Corel Draw, Illustrator, Free Hand and Smart Draw
Microsoft Office Suite (expert)
PEGA Business Architect
- Formulating and designing the business concepts and structure for a Real Estate Case Management PEGA application
- Use stories designing, eliciting requirements, profiling and documenting, grooming sessions setting, designing process flows and case life cycle.
Business development manager
- Initiating and guiding in launching (AS400) for Sales, Inventory and finance Modules
- Managed database, requirements, specifications, and accepting criteria.
- Managing projects, allocating resources, monitoring deliverables, participating in user acceptance tests sessions, and process change requests.
- Conduct elaboration and grooming meetings with subject matter experts inside the company.
Marketing and Management Instructor
- Lecturing on marketing, strategic management and contemporary management.
- Establishing and implementing the new CRM system.