- Over 8+ Years of IT experience that includes 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and 4+ years of experience with Java technologies. Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual Force, Batch Apex, Integration, REST, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL, Sales force AppExchange and JAVA and C#.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Record Types, Email Services, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Actions.
- Experience onVEEVACRM implementations.
- Performed administration activities for SFDC/Veevaincluding System Configuration, Analytics Reporting, Data Migration, User Acceptance Testing, End User Training Development & Delivery and System Testing.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules and Apex Language.
- Experience in creating the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Good work experience in designing various Webpages in Visualforce.
- Experience in designing and developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Monitor functional and integration test execution on Sales force CRM,VeevaCRM.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Experience in using the Force.com Explorer to browse data model schema, custom objects, fields, build and test SOQL queries.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Proficient in working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug - in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Experience in migrating data from various systems into Salesforce CRM using ETL tools - Informatica on Demand, Cast Iron (CI) experience, to synchronize data between Sales.com and web service endpoints. Data Junction (Pervasive) and Excel connector
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex.
- Experience in using different data tools like Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete.
- Good knowledge in Unit Testing, Test Coverage and Code Review.
- Experience in Deployment, deployment from one environment to different environments
- Experience in using Servlets, Java Web Services and JSP.
- Experience in AJAX, Java Script and CSS, HTML, DHTML, Adobe ColdFusion.
- Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming with DB2, Oracle and MySQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
Salesforce Technologies: SFDC Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Lightning, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL Veeva Crm, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
ETL/Integration Tools: Eclipse Force.com IDE Plug-in, Connector, Informatica, Data loader, Force.com, Workbench, Cast Iron systems, Composite, Scribe.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008.
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, RDBMS, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and MySQL
Documenting Tools: MS Office, MS Visio Pro
Confidential - Mountain view, CA
Sr. Sales force Developer
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Hands on experience in using the Open Source Aura framework and Salesforce lightning Design System (SLDS)
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Working experience with Lightning Component Framework, using Lightning component in Visualforce and adding to lightning component to salesforce1. Proficient in configuring and customizing Salesforce App
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Good exposure on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created many lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Developed APEX Classes and Triggers to calculate the compensations and incentives for client’s suppliers and employees at various levels of hierarchy.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Customized tabs for different business user’s groups and business centers.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for migrating existing data (Accounts, Contacts, Events and Tasks) from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Data Loader.
- Generated reports and dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce.
- Developed Batch jobs and Scheduled jobs to revamp the existing records in the production to calculate the Spend amount thus calculating the compensations for all the TCP Clients.
- Planned, Designed and programmed a Fin-Tech application. In this we use Java, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Oracle Database 11g, and Oracle Application for this development.
- I designed Confidential invoice page for this application using Oracle ADF tool.
- Designed a parsing engine for invoice Management which automated the invoice processing procedure.
Environment:Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Experience, SalesforceAPI Version 18.0, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML 5, Web Services, SOAP, Reports, Sandbox.
Confidential, San Francisco
Sales force Developer and Administrator
- Performed the role of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Prepared specifications for system enhancements and customization.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing newSalesforce.com features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports and Apex code to meet business requirements.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating businesslogic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Involved in Service cloud and Sales cloud for Implementation/Customization.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM and the legacy system using Cast Iron Integration Systems.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formulafields to the custom objects.
- Integrated AppExchange applications likeCase History Timeline makes it possible for users to create a timeline showing all stages of a case.
- Integrated SFDC with Oracle ERP for order management system using Informatica.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization’s need.
- Developed Various Visualforce pages as per organization requirements.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Involved in developing, implementing & testing on the Sandbox environment.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox Data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, HTML, Java Script, CSS, XHTML, DHTML, XML, Web Services, SOAP, UI, Eclipse, Oracle, SOQL, SQL SharePoint, Web services, Service cloud and Sales cloud.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sales force developer
- Created Custom objectsto build newapplication functionality in the Salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migrationof data from legacy systems toSalesforce.comObjects and fields.
- Developed web-to-lead functionality for Healthstream.com site that directs leads from web to Sales force CRM and worked with web services.
- Worked for profile setting and security for different store user.
- Providedcustom reportsanddashboardsto support the needs of the users and executives.
- Developed Visualforce pageusing the extension controller according to the clients requirement.
- DevelopedApex Classes&Triggersto implement the business logic as per the requirements and worked with web service API.
- Involved in providing Sales force automation solutions using theVeevasystem suite of applications such asVeevaiRep,VeevaVault, CLM (Closed Loop Marketing) etc.
- Worked on various Sales force/Veevaintegrations with SAP, Oracle and other third party systems to support Order Management module.
- DevelopedSOQLandSOSLqueries to get data from different related objects.
- Createdworkflow rulesand definedrelated tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updatesto implement business logic.
- Managing the end-to-end technical delivery for multiple Sales force,Veeva, and Siebel and custom applications
- Created validation rules for data quality.
- Created emailtemplates, approval processes, approval page layoutsand definedapproval actionson them to automate the processes.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, VeevaCrm, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Identified the Business Requirements of the project.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Developed UI using JSP, Tiles, Java Script, and CSS.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Used JDBC to connect to the database.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing and writing test cases.
- Design Database tables and Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures
- MySql Server administration
- Apache Tomcat server administration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Used Rational Rose for Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code. Designed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Struts and EJB in the application development
- Used JDBC for Data based access.