- Astute, diligent individual with a degree in Masters of Computer Applications, seeking challenging positions in Salesforce administration and development.
- Experience of over a year, developing CRM solutions for implementing agile software development methodology in a US based biomedical giant.
- Quick learner and hardworking candidate who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, delivering outstanding work at all times.
- Possesses strong analytical and written and verbal skills and is able to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
Salesforce: CRM, Architecture, Design and Development
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Web Services)Formulae, Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval processes, Reports & Dashboard, Custom Objects, Junction objects, Email Alerts
SOQL, SOSL: Salesforce One
Programming Languages: Java
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Data Loader Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Software Development Methodologies: Agile Development Waterfall Model
- Worked collaboratively on building solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform for implementing agile software development applications in Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Involved in multiple facets of this project including requirement gathering, design and development of the tools.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, workflow rules, pick lists and page layout customizations.
- Implemented & maintained reports and dashboards.