- Having 5 years of experience as PEGA PRPC developer with extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC.
- Experience in design and development of Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PEGA PRPC.
- Experience in design and implementation of using PEGA PRPC version v7.2, v7.1, v6.2 and v6.1 development of Business Process Management (BPM).
- Experience in analyzing organizational hierarchy and have been closely involved in requirements gathering along with business analysts to better understand end user requirements.
- Developed application based on designing flows, User interface using flow actions, sections and HTML fragments and developing business logic using activities and declares rules.
- Experience in CPM (Customer Process Manager) Framework and BPM engagements.
- Having Knowledge on Reports and Standard and Advanced Agents and creating Data Tables.
- Expertise in developing and managing Workflows, Class structures design, developing User interface (UI), creating Flow actions and Activities.
- Hands on Experience in healthcare domain and worked on File Listener to process data from external system.
- Exhibited excellent communication skills & problem - solving capabilities. Handled issues independently.
- Good Knowledge of PRPC Administration such as Rule set versioning, Product and Patches deployment and Debugging.
- Knowledge in designing Case types, development and deploying in PRPC.
- Good Understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer(PAL) and System Management Application(SMA).
- Technical Expertise on developing Work Flows, Data Transforms, UI rules, Data Pages.
- Implemented Circumstance rules in PRPC application.
- Experience in processing service request case developing and designing SOAP services and Connectors in the Pega application and Agents.
- Experience in Work Baskets, Access Groups, Access Roles and Portals.
- Developed Data Models, Declare Expression and Validation rules.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies including Agile/SCRUM.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent stake holder management skills.
- Outstanding team player, strong work ethics, detail oriented, enthusiastic and a quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Experience in PRPC Application development, and bug fixing.
Domains: Life sciences, Health care, Insurance, and Banking
BPM Tools: Pega (PRPC) v7.2, v7.1, v6.2SP2, v6.1SP2, CPM Frame Work (PRPC)v7.1.3
Web Technologies/Services: SOAP, REST, XML
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server
Programming Language: C, C++, Java, Pega PRPC
Senior Pega System Architect
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and User story elaborations.
- Designed Flows and developed Portals, Section, Harness, Flow Actions.
- Involved in upgrading the application from Pega 6.1 version to 7.1 version.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Work groups, Work baskets rules.
- Developed SOAP web services to provide service to external systems.
- Responsible for creating custom controls to display data as per business requirements.
- Migrating code to different environments by creating and importing product rules.
- Unit testing and fixing issues came from unit testing.
- Developed Work Parties, Correspondence rules for sending emails notifications.
- Created Activities to implement the business logic and worked on reports to populate data.
- Participate in QA and UAT issue triage calls and taking care of defects.
- Implemented File Listener to process the data from NAS location.
- Developed Circumstance rule based on properties in the application.
- Created SQL Integrated Connectors rules to store data in external database.
- Implemented Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Involved in testing and fixing the bugs.
- Followed Pega Guardrails in application development.
Environment: PRPC v6.1SP2 and v7.1.9
Pega System Architect
- Created and Implemented on building Interaction Driver and creating new Service Request.
- Designed Interaction and Service Requests flows for different work types.
- Extensively worked on Integration methods in activities and Integration rules.
- Developed Activities, Alert messages, Data transforms, Dialog Association rules.
- Designed and implemented complex user interfaces using Sections, Harness and worked on Designing portals.
- Responsible for generating Correspondence using HTML Fragments and Paragraphs.
- Created Class structure, Class Hierarchy, Workflows.
- Involved in developing UI Screens, activities, and correspondence.
- Created Validation rules and Activities to implement the business logic.
- Responsible for monitoring and fixing defects at various levels which include System test, UAT issues.
- Implemented routing techniques using workbaskets and reassign the cases.
- Created Data classes and DB tables for integrating with external systems.
- Involved in developing activities, and correspondence.
- Created data model, designed process flows.
- Designed and developed integrating the application with external systems using Connect-SOAP.
- Created reports using List View and report definition rules.
- Responsible for implementing business logic using Decision Tables and Decision Trees.
Environment: PRPC v7.1 and CPM v7.1.3
Pega System Architect
- Developed the User Interface rules (section, harness, and flow action).
- Creating reports based on List View, Summary View and Report Definition.
- Involved in implementing Connect-SQL rules.
- Hands on experience on Report Definitions and using joins, sub-reports.
- Developed Declarative and Decision rules, Data Transform Rules.
- Handled exceptions using activities and debugged using TRACER and clipboard.
- Implemented SLA Rules, Routing techniques.
- Created Portals and tabbed layout for end user.
- Involved in implementing Dynamic select, Auto complete and custom controls too.
- Created on Declare Index rules in order to create report on embedded pages.
- Implemented Auto Email sending scenarios.
- Worked on Decision Rules like when condition Rules, Decision Table Rules and Declarative Expressions as per business decisions to implement business logic.
- Responsible for Circumstance of Flow rules, UI rules and Activities.
Environment: PRPC v6.2SP2