PROGRAMMER - CONSULTANT
- Analyzed client business requirements and procedures through document analysis, business applications and interviews (Microsoft Excel, Access, Google Forms).
- Created and maintained the databases (Microsoft SQL server).
- Created specifications based on client’s requirements.
MAINFRAME ANALYST/PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Researching, analyzing, developing and implementing the complete software solutions for the car and agriculture dealers (COBOL, JCL, TSO/ISPF, TCP/IP).
- Analyzed, developed, implemented and continue maintenance the interface for the Case and John Deere private credit cards (COBOL, DB2, JCL, IEBGENER, IEFBR14, IDCAMS, IEBCOPY).
- Developed and implemented the Print Solution phase to help customers to print copies of the business papers on any type of printers (COBOL, VB.net, Crystal reports).
- Developed the HR/Payroll system for dealerships (COBOL, VSAM).
- Developed and implemented the business application for the archiving to the Amazon S3 storage space and retrieving the archived information (VB.net, Microsoft SQL server).
- Maintained the Collective agencies applications - added new requirements, fixing issues and testing with clients (CICS, DB2).
- Created test cases from software design documents.
- Executed test cases and performed system and regression testing.
- Analyzing the business problems and finding solutions.
- Working with the customer support to result the issues and problems on a daily basis.
- Created the database, created and modified the multiple-table select queries, built applications. (Microsoft Access, Excel, Microsoft SQL server)
- Created HR/Payroll system application for staffing agency. (Visual Basic 6)
MAINFRAME ANALYST/PROGRAMMER ANALYST - INFORMATION SECURITY ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- Analyzed application components and component relationships for migration. Migrated legacy file-based system to DB2 for a few TSS systems (TSO, ISPF, JCL, COBOL, REXX).
- Generated five AS400 reports to reduce the audit time for CTI Global ISA Automation team (COBOL, JCL, REXX, IEBGENER, IEFBR14, IDCAMS, IEBCOPY)
- Identified required data and wrote the two COBOL programs to generate the Self-Audit sample selection reports for multiply TSS and RACF systems to replace the manual selection of the ISA user IDs (JCL, COBOL, TSO/ISPF).
- Created new file transmissions and troubleshoot file transmission failures (JCL, REXX, TSO/ISPF, TCP/IP).
- Responsible for all scheduling, monitoring and production support of the implemented projects.
MAINFRAME ANALYST/APPLICATION PROGRAMMER ANALYST
- Migration project - Responsible for enhancing the ability of member firms to access their trading data by analyzing, developing, testing and implementing the several phases of the Trade Management system including the following processes: offloads, data conversion, auto-balancing and job scheduling (Jobtrac, COBOL, CICS, JCL, TSO/ISPF, TCP/IP, Java, Websphere, Oracle) and conducted system testing with the clearing firms.
- Responsible for all scheduling changes, monitoring and production support using Jobtrac.
- Responsible for the implementation of Jobtrac for job scheduling functions.
- Integrated the OM/Secure software of the clearing systems in order to support new products
- (COBOL, JCL, CONTROL-M) and coordinated testing tasks with Client and Market Services.
- Developed the Member Billing report for the Chicago Future Exchange project (COBOL, INFOPAC) to provide statistic information for the Accounting Department.
- Wrote CICS program to load data from MQM to the database for the Eurex Electronic Trading system and resolved successfully the identifying problems with the Eurex development team.
- Provided billing information to the Accounting Department for the Chicago Climate Exchange by modifying the UNIX script and the Perl procedure.
- Eliminated an obsolete functionality and added a new mechanism of matching that gave the customer support group the ability to efficiently resolve the balancing problems to the clearing process by modifying the COBOL batch CICS programs, and IDMS database and consulted with business staff to get modifications certified.
- Analyzed, developed, wrote test scripts, and tested with end users the process that allowed the clearing firms to input allocations and claims through MQM for the Give-Up system (ADSO, IDMS, CICS).
- Created the database, built the JavaBeans and created the Repository classes for the training Resource Management and Planning System project (Java, MySQL).
- Created and scheduled the automated jobs for some batch processing to reduce the maintenance staff and presented those changes to the operation group.
SYSTEMS: IBM Mainframe, UNIX & Linux, Windows XP, 7, 10
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: COBOL, COBOL II, CICS, DATABUS, REXX, ADSO, SQL, VB.net
DATABASES: DB2, Oracle, IDMS, MS Access
NETWORKING AND PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, FTP
SOFTWARE: ASP.NET, AcuCobol, Visio, Microsoft Office products, Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, MVS/ESA (including VSAM and Utilities), TSO/ ISPF, JCL, SDSF, DFSORT, CHANGEMAN, ENDEVOR, FileAid, TCP/IP, CONTROL - M, InfoPac, InfoMan, ABEND-AID, Xpeditor, Oracle, IBM MQ Series, SAR, Crystal Report, IEBGENER, IEFBR14, IDCAMS, IEBCOPY