- Her technical recruitment expertise includes placing candidates such as: Software Engineers/Architects, Database Administrators, Developers/Administrators, Full - Stack Developers, Mobile Developers, Network/System/Security Engineers/Cyber Security Engineers, Atlassian/JIRA Administrators, Technical Program Managers/ Technical Product Managers, Software Development Managers, Senior Business Intelligence Engineers, and many more.
- She is proficient with Workday and various Applicant Tracking Systems (iCims, Greenhouse, Taleo, Lever, Ultipro, etc.).
- She has been recognized as the Midwest Top Performer at her previous company and Employee of the Year for three consecutive years.
- Microsoft Office iCims
- LinkedIn Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter II
- Everyday tasks include sourcing, recruiting and maintaining Relativity database and applicant tracking systems like iCims, Greenhouse, UltiPro, Taleo, Lever, and others.
- Candidate sourcing from various job portals such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, Hiretual, Entelo, Reddit, Slack, Dice, etc. and passive sourcing.
- Conduct screening on general and technical aspect also preparing candidates for onsite interviews, attending kick-off, insights and debriefs.
- Recruit top talent in technical engineering space; those that thrive off complex challenges, are comfortable thinking differently about how they are competitive and aren't intimidated by the massive scale of production.
- Meet deadlines for critical urgent technical requirements.
- Extensively used Boolean searches in the keywords to extract the exact matching skillsrequired for the given requirement.
- Ensuring offer documentation is completed by candidate
- Partner closely with hiring managers and teams to build pipelines and implement hiring strategies to fill the most challenging technical positions.
- Trained and mentored Jr. recruiters.
- Maintain headcount health by hiring to business need
- Monitor scale and efficiencies using automation and technology
- Increase diversity through community outreach planning and activities to build diverse, qualified candidate pools for managers’ review and selection.
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Collaborate with internal clients to prioritize hiring needs, including collaborating on sourcing and selection strategy, executing on hiring plans, and gathering feedback to calibrate and refine efforts.
- Develop proactive candidate relationships and network with future candidates through social media, job fair participation and other methods and events.
- Create an impactful sourcing and posting/advertising strategy for each requisition.
- Execute strategies for intentional talent pipelines including identifying passive candidates
- Foster collaborative internal client relationships with hiring managers and educate client partners on effective hiring, interviewing and selection techniques.
- Conduct requisition management by tracking and reporting on assigned requisitions through the HRIS/ applicant tracking system.
- Pre-screen and interview candidates.
- Triage internal client issues and coordinate services with client and internal team
- Coordinate on boarding process with internal team including New Hire Orientation and support.
- Deliver New Hire Orientation and related training at various locations periodically as needed.
- Coordinate the YMCA’s background check processes to meet program and job-specific requirements.
- Represent the Confidential Chicago at job fairs, community, organization and campus events.
- Under the direction of the Director and Sr. Manager, assist with talent projects
- Maintain relationships with vendors and partners (i.e. colleges/universities, employment sites, staffing firms, etc.) to meet hiring needs.
- Supports the mission and vision of the YMCA as assigned.
- Client development and rapport building
- Continue to develop client relationships through on-site visits (Onsite daily for a multi-million client) Increased productivity by 55% through benchmarking techniques, training, development of candidate and knowing the clients needs.
- Maintain minimum standards and increase sales for temporary billing and full-time cash-in.
- Minimum standards to be determined by Branch Manager.(Interview 40-50 qualified candidates weekly, conduct comprehensive reference checks, provide detailed feedback to all interviewed talent, process, import new candidate onboarding paperwork including E-verify, W4, tax credit, direct deposit, review weekly timecards and transmit for payroll processing)
- Interface with clients to identify needs, present AppleOne programs and to obtain job orders either through marketing calls, responses to requests or from referrals.
- Continuously develop applicant base through recruiting, reactivating and referrals.(Monster, CareerBuilder, Indeed, LinkedIn, internal applicant tracking system, passive recruitment, head-hunting, and referrals)
- Interview, evaluate and reference all candidates to determine their skill levels and their suitability for employment and/or placement by AppleOne.
- Coach, counsel and recommend applicants as required. Determine applicant’s qualification for placement and assignment removal.
- Maximize gross margin dollars and full-time cash-in by utilizing AppleOne’s business philosophy and sales techniques.
- Effectively manage all collections and aging of own accounts referring to manager when necessary.
- Recruit, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to the client’s specific job order requirements to ensure client retention.
- Comply with Regional and Corporate expense report guidelines.
Talent Acquisition Lead
- Recruit on campus to fill staff and intern positions
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups, regarding specific candidates
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following people or groups: academic faculty; career office employees; students; the campus relations partner; client service recruiting teams;
- Work with the Campus Recruiting Leader and senior campus recruiters, to confirm that recruiting is consistent with national guidelines and the law, and meets objectives for strategically important schools
- Work with senior members of the recruiting team, to establish a consistent recruiting approach that matches other top-rated professional service firms
- Coordinate recruiting activities for sub-Area/Business Unit internship programs
- Actively recruit internal client serving volunteers to represent on campus. Train clients and provide guidance on recruiting issues
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, paying attention to diversity initiatives
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Represent the work group on a project team for small-to-medium-size HR projects.
- Alternatively, may serve on a large HR project, with support and feedback from a supervisor and/or other project team members
Sr. Talent Acquisition Lead
- Responsible for providing day-to-day operational human resource support to managers, employees and senior HR business partners. Using all available tools the incumbent is charged with identifying candidates who espouse the servant leadership characteristics inherent across the organization, and for ensuring all open positions are acted upon and filled within established guidelines
- Directs employment activities for Division to ensure efficient, professional recruitment and selection of superior individuals, including new store openings
- Counsels hiring managers on company employment policies, procedures and practices
- Oversees full life cycle recruitment efforts, to include sourcing candidates through job boards, coworker referrals, social media, cold calls, etc., analyzing information provided on a prospective employee’s application, conducting telephone interviews, determining the suitability of the applicant, corresponds with job applicants to notify them of opportunities and updates on status of positions and completing all on-boarding activities for respective new hires
- Acts as liaison with area unemployment agencies, advertising venues, job fairs and employee referral program
- Builds and maintains positive relationships internally and externally and collaborates with all support business partners to reach Company goals by executing HR programs such as merit planning, FLSA reviews, and job descriptions, etc.
- Facilitate and conduct exit interviews; glean insights and compile trends regarding retention; partner within HR to communicate feedback as needed.
- Serves as back-up to HR Coordinators during periods of heavy onboarding including sending offer packets to prospective new hires, initiating and monitoring background checks/drug screens, verifying receipt of all required new hire forms, responding to onboarding questions, and greeting employees on first day.
- Ensures relevant data and documentation are entered colleagues file in accordance with company practice.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responds to general requests for HR-related information from colleagues or internally within HR (various reports, etc.)