- Over 17+ years of experience, predominately 13 years of experience with Citi Consumer Digital Banking - Retail, Investment & Wealth Banking portfolios. Proven track record of applying appropriate, practical technology/mix of next generation transformation technologies to meet business needs while minimizing risks.
- Extensive experience on Product Management, Design & Development, Data Analytics, Enterprise Architecture, Data Virtualization and SIEM/DLP Application Lifecycle Management .
- Hands on technical experience in many areas with highlights on Microsoft Office Enterprise, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Cloud, Architecture, Systems Integration, Client/Server Development.
- Outstanding ALM who coordinates communications, information, and highly skilled professionals to meet technology needs and evaluate progress while assuring smooth, efficient agile/waterfall projects and activities.
- Strong technical background with outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills enable easy conversations all the way up throughsenior management.
- Proven technology leader who helps clients meet long-term goals of growth and profitability.
- Managed and rolled out multiple Digital programs successfully across NA, APAC, MEXICO, LATAM and EMEA and possess a high level of skills and knowledge across Assisted and Digital channels, Business and IT management.
- Exceptional dependable situation/problem-solver over variety of issues, analyze/define business processes for improvement, design, development, and to implement highly successful automated solutions.
AWS Cloud: AVOKA, Fiserv, Kofax, Mitek, iOvation, Epsilon (Rewards) & Third Party apps.
Middleware Messaging: VPC, EC2, S3, ElasticSearch,CloudWatch, Cloudtrail, SNS, SQS, Route53, ELBTIBCO ESB (EMS, Business Works & Business Events), BPM and IBM Websphere MQ
ECM: Adobe Experience Manager, Teamsite, Documentum, Filenet, Adobe Target, CDN
Operating Systems: UNIX (Linux, zLinux, AIX & Solaris), Windows, OS X
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/8i/10g, SQL, PL SQL
Language: Java (Java 2 EE platform), C, C++, Restful APIs, XML, JSON, HTML5, Angular 2
Application Servers: IBM Websphere, IBM Http Server, WebLogic, Iplanet Web Server, Apache
Tools: Blueprint, Github, SCM, Unit Testing, Application monitoring, Quality Center
Application Security: SAML, Internet SSO
Methodology: Agile, IBM Rational Unified Process
BPM: TIBCO, IBM BPM, PEGA OpenSpan
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Business Solutions Architect
- Led the Strategy, Architecture, Design & Migration effort to provide Integrated Customer User Experience by redesigning Bank Legacy Content Delivery Network onto Cloud. Build Hybrid ECM platform with Adobe AEM, Analytics, DTM and DMP on AWS Cloud with on-premise Bank systems.
- Drive solutions for bank innovations IBM Hyper Ledger Blockchain on IBM Bluemix Cloud & R3 Corda Azure Cloud on KYC, Referral use cases.
- Exercised Proof of Concepts on NGA BPM, API management technologies and published measurement results. Formulate design charters for consumer current & end state technology path and review with all stakeholders for Build the Bank programs.
- Responsible for assisting teams in architecting, defining, positioning, designing and presenting solutionsfor Instant Card Issuance.
- Lead daily meetings withsenior’s suite to review the latest builds against scope to manage agile development cycle.
- Translated strategic seniormanagement vision into feature requests to project team.
- Worked with and facilitated collaboration amongst Technology Architect, SecurityArchitect, InfrastructureArchitect, and engineering teams, to define target or transitionalsolutioncapabilities and scrutinize its alignment with the overall Business Vision.
- AsSolutionsArchitect, fully responsible for end-to-end comprehensivesolutionsfor various Java, Oracle based web applications with high availability and resiliency and migration to AWS Cloud.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Product Manager/Architect
- End to End driven Product Strategy, Architecture, Solution and Design for Digital Acquisitions - Account Opening, Marketing & Servicing products - Payments & Transfer, Statements, and Alerts.
- Driven the Architecture, Design & Delivery for NA Digital Account Opening AVOKA Responsive UI app Spring Cloud on AWS Cloud hosted hybrid solution.
- Define, formulated design blueprints & technology roadmaps for Citi Strategic programs for US and International markets.
- Driven strategic global product build options on next gen web technologies, AWS Cloud, Internal & External APIs, Microservices in accordance with Business priorities, vision and values for Global & International rollouts.
- Streamlined & automated the manual functioned legacy Java, Oracle apps & system business processes across Retail, Investment & Wealth management portfolios.
- Exercised investment assessments on Product/app Build the Bank & Run the Bank models.
- Work with Enterprise Architects and Business Analyst to translate conceptual journeys, requirements into Blueprint and defined features, sub features, user stories.
- Conducted Gap analysis on legacy banking applications across regions to identify commonalities and designed global solutions to save cost in productivity and maximize operating efficiency.
- Post implementations conducted regular review on existing products, applications with Technology/Business Product Owners and modified the areas to maximize NPS.
- Ongoing publish & maintain roadmaps for digital products and review with business & technology partners. Provide digital SME consultancy as needed on Account Opening and Payments products and regional systems.
- Managed daily scrums and track sprint burn down for entire team. Worked withChief office business & technology stakeholders to define sprint tasks and create a full development backlog. Lead acceptance and testing withCXOfor executive sign off.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Business Solutions Architect
- Formulated design solutions for Digital Confidential Online Banking (CBOL) applications across NA Branded cards and Retail Services areas.
- Created architecture & design documents to ensure Citi’s proprietary internet and mobile technologies for NA are functional, resilient, compliant with U.S. regulatory requirements, and capable of meeting the business needs of Citi’s Cards and Consumer Banking businesses. Successfully redesign payments & transfers system from legacy Account Online system to global Confidential Online (“CBOL”) application.
- Advised Business and development on implementing new solutions, eliminate redundancy and ensure projects meet strategic needs.
- Managed Client Server Java, Oracle web applications, vendor integration APIs, web services, and standardized legacy data messaging onto SOA integration complex 100s of downstream systems.
- Project estimations with build options.
- Work with Enterprise Architects, Application Mgrs, Product Mgrs, Business Leads to produce design charters making sure the new innovations / enhancements align with Global Consumer Technology roadmap and strategy.
- Acted as the link between Product Marketing and Business Analyst to ensure the systems and stories presented to prospects and clients aligned to the product roadmap and long term platform vision.
- Principlesolutionexpert and SME responsible for translating the strategic go to market strategy of executive leadership into compelling technicalsolutions.
- Technical lead & SME on TIBCO & Application engineering Technology stack for Financial Transaction Bank & Card STP processing implementations.
- Managed offshore & onshore teams to migrate customer Bank & Cards portfolios from legacy financial transaction processing onto Straight Through Processing STP platforms.
- Re-Engineer the TIBCO Technology stack, Develop Custom UI scripts, perform usability testing/product certification, and publish Operational Run Books.
- Standardize legacy data messaging onto SOA & build internal collaboration sharepoint site for development teams to adopt.
- Formulate & Support platform Infrastructure support teams to perform platform upgrades, disaster recovery design, high availability design, evaluation of new product releases and enhancements.
- Design solutions and support application development/infrastructure teams while balancing current processes and structures.
- Developed jump start apps to automate manual deployment & infrastructure CTI processes.
- Managed 15+ member development and production support offshore & onshore teams to support java web applications & Content Management platform.
- Develop Page Template/Components, Manage Digital assets, supported marketing teams on content creation and publishing for Online Channels across International markets.
- Worked on developing the new modules and enhancing the existing system with the new requirements and fixing bugs if any
- Developed XML messages to fetch data and display data based on the visibility provided to the user.
- Worked on developing the new modules and enhancing the existing system with the new requirements and fixing bugs if any.
- Involved in developing Unit Test cases and testing the Application.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging
- Worked with platform support teams to refresh Solaris, Weblogic Java web hosted applications onto AIX, Websphere, ORACLE RAC technology stack.
- Develop scripts to automate Software configuration management (SCM), package build & deployment practices onto n-tier architecture.
- Support SCM version control, workspace management, parallel development support and build auditing to improve productivity
- Built the knowledge base site on Citi digital landscape for cross training