- Experienced of 7 years providing IT infrastructure solutions on technologies like Office 365, MS Exchange Server, Share Point, Skype for Business, System Center, Windows Server, Active Directory and Networking.
- Good hands - on experience in managing on-premises Exchange 2010, 2013, Windows Server 2012, 2008, and Office 365 and supported more than 10, 000 mailboxes.
- Good working experience with various server hardware and have good knowledge in Windows, MAC, Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience in Implementation and Migration of Skype for Business, Lync 2010/2013, Exchange 2013/2010, Active Directory 2003/2008/2012, System Center 2012 etc.
- Experience in installing and configuring Virtualization technologies like VMware, vSphere 5.X, Hyper-V and others.
- Experience with administrative role in creating, monitoring and managing user accounts and monitoring Service health in Office 365.
- Worked on Tier 2 support for O365 Hybrid environment, including support for Single Sign on using Site minder, Azure AD Connect tool, SharePoint, Skype for Business and on-premises Exchange.
- Managed user accounts and domains in Azure AD admin portal.
- Worked with Office 365 Tenant implementation with Azure AD Connect and ADFS for Single Sign-On.
- Experienced in configuring Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domains, configuring DNS, DHCP, trust relationship, permissions.
- Successfully created team sites on SharePoint Online and SharePoint migration to Office 365.
- In-depth experience in troubleshooting and resolving client/server issues with backup and recovery solutions for planned disaster recovery.
- Good experience in Implementation of physical-to-virtual (P2V) and virtual-to-virtual (V2V) migrations using VMware vCenter Converter, SCVMM 2012, and Plate Spin tools.
- Experience in setting up Group policies, Patching, Security updates and Microsoft Security updates on Windows servers.
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting and process automation.
- Experience in deploying complete end to end Office 365 projects with Exchange 2010/ Exchange 2013/Microsoft Azure with Multiple O365Dev. Tenants.
- Build advanced SharePoint workflows and workflow-based solutions
- Vast experience troubleshooting issues with Outlook, Exchange server, ActiveSync and OWA.
- Experience in networking and connection solutions VPNs, LAN, WAN, DNS, and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- Experience working with and configuring ISA servers.
- Good communication & inter personal skills and proven ability to perform both as an individual and as a team player.
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a deliver plan on schedule.
Microsoft Technologies: Azure, Office 365, Intune, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Cluster Service, Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, SCCM, SCVMM, SCOM, MS SQL, PowerShell, Windows Deployment Services, Windows Server update Services.Servers: Worked with OEM hardware (Dell/IBM/HP).
Networking: Azure VNet, Azure Hybrid Connectivity, TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, Cisco Routers, Switches, VPN, VLAN, Firewall.
Peripherals: Tape Drives (Tandberg LTO, Tandberg LTO Library).
Tools & Utilities: Symantec Antivirus, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Symantec Backup exec, MBSA, Nessus, Qualys, etc.
Monitoring Tools: OMS, SCOM.
Virtualization: VMware ESX/ESXi 4.0/4.1/5.0, vCenter 4.1, & Microsoft Hyper-V.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Office 365 Consultant
- Responsible for all technical aspects and implementation of an IT office infrastructure.
- Performed various Office365 administrative roles in Exchange Control Panel (ECP), Skype for Business, Password management, Exchange and Security management.
- Worked and resolved issues on Azure AD relating to Office 365 identity and user permissions
- Utilized PowerShell to provide licenses and managed sites, groups, user accounts etc.
- Worked on Exchange Online and SharePoint migration tasks including data migration, team site configurations, content management, workflows, site permissions, user adoption and change management.
- Utilized Windows Azure-AD Connect to synchronize AD password to Azure AD.
- Updated exchange protection configurations, site security configurations and SharePoint configurations to ensure successful migration.
- Gathered business IT requirements, analyzed, and documented project activities utilizing Agile based project methodology.
- Deployment of hybrid Office 365 environment with Exchange 2013 environment.
- Successfully migrated all System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 to SCCM 2012.
- Monitored SCCM2012 with its boundaries, metering rules, site settings and distribution points.
- Supported Active Directory Federation Services upgrade from ADFS 2.0 to ADFS 3.0.
- Maintained documentation for all the deployment related steps of the Microsoft O365/Exchange and Messaging-computing environment.
- Planned, installed, maintained and optimized documentation of all LAN network hardware and software.
- Migrated user mailboxes to the Exchange 2013 environment and mitigated any issues that arise.
- Active Directory management such as granting users access to certain drive and maintaining, adding, and disabling profiles.
- Configured email client with office 365 email addresses, configured mobile phones with email clients, shared calendars and trouble shoot issues related to sharing, experienced with Office 365 Pro Plus troubleshooting issues.
- Mailbox Migration from On-premise to the Cloud based Office 365 Environment and troubleshooting Errors and problems encountered during migrations.
- Troubleshot issues with OWA, ActiveSync, and Outlook connectivity, Mac OS and Office 365 management.
- Architected and deployed the technology infrastructure within the environment, including Microsoft Exchange Servers, and Windows Servers Performed mid-migration and post-migration support to the enterprise.
- Utilized Exchange Calculator Sheet for Mailbox Sizing.
Environment: Azure AD, Exchange 2010,2013, VMware ESXi 5.0, vCenter 5.0, Microsoft WSUS, McAfee ePO 4.8, PowerShell, OU, Security Groups and Distribution Groups
Confidential - Greenville, SC
Office 365 Consultant
- Maintained and managed Exchange components including Exchange Database, Public Folders, Offline Address List, Free/Busy Information, Outlook Web Access and Mail Flow.
- Troubleshot issues with OWA, ActiveSync, and Outlook connectivity.
- Created Virtual machines (VM), shared mailboxes, security groups and distribution groups.
- Deployed Client Access and Mailbox server roles on separate servers to provide balanced workload functionality.
- Performed system administration, monitoring and patching of Microsoft Windows 2000/2003/2008 and VMware.
- Worked closely with the firewall and security team to open ports and set rules for functionality.
- Troubleshot issues with email internally as well as externally.
- Administration, Troubleshooting and Monitoring of Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010, and Office Communication Server servers. The setup consists of about 700 mailboxes
- Administration, Maintenance and Management of Mailboxes and Troubleshooting Exchange Components (Exchange Database, Outlook Web Access, Offline Address List, Mail Flow, Public Folders.
- Expertise in server builds in Disaster recovery (DR) mode.
- Ensured highest availability of mail servers, monitoring exchange message routing and database backup and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting all 1st and 2nd Level email, SPAM and Outlook client related issues.
- Implemented the local configuration of a new server/communications room and installed application servers as well as configured and deployed desktop hardware and software into the new network environment.
Environment: Windows 2008, 2008/R2, ADS, VMWare ESXi, vCenter 6.0, Xen Desktop 6.5/6, Symantec NetBackup Client 220.127.116.11, Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1.3001, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Outlook, Disk utility.
Office 365/Exchange Administrator
- Provided support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook E-mail, Calendaring & Scheduling.
- Configured email client with office 365 mailbox, configured mobile phones with email clients, shared calendars and troubleshoot issues related to sharing, experience with Office 365 Pro Plus troubleshooting issues.
- Resolved connectivity issues for remote users while managing upgrades/Patches, backups, server configuration, remote mail, security, virus protection.
- Ran server health and replication reports to assure that systems were running at the expected optimal performance.
- Creating new groups and group policies, Added, deleted, modified user and group permissions and access in Active Directory.
- Experience in Managing the 3rd party Application, Mobile Devices and PC's by using Microsoft Intune.
- Migrated Exchange from On Premise Exchange 2010 to Office-365 for over 6500 users.
- Experience working with Proofpoint for email Protection.
- Experience in Patch management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Exchange Management Console.
- Managed Exchange client configuration using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007& 2010.
- Setting up Skype for business for clients, Scheduling client meetings using calendaring services.
- Raising tickets with Microsoft during issues and Resolving the issues inside the organization by troubleshooting.
- Enabled test users to Skype for Business online and tested their functionality.
- Enabled all users for licenses for Skype for Business and enabled policies and conferencing.
- Maintained system documentation logs and assisting in troubleshooting and diagnosis of system problems.
- Managed Symantec Security for SMTP and configured multiple policies as a requirement of business.
Environment: Azure AD Connect, DirSync, ADFS, Remote Connectivity Analyzer, PowerShell scripts
- Deployed & Migrated Microsoft Exchange 2010 to Office 365 Environment.
- Created repository for new modern public folders and moved hierarchy and content from Exchange 2007.
- Managed and configured Microsoft's Office 365 Azure directory so that it was properly synchronized with the on premise Active Directory environment.
- Worked on and managed Operating System upgrades within the environment from Windows Server2008 to Windows Server 2012.
- Management of users, computers, and GPOs in Active Directory.
- Provided Active Directory Management and Support.
- Provided technical guidance for migration, configuration, and deployment of Office 365.
- Configured ADFS Server for single sign-on functionality.
- Added, deleted, modified user and group permissions and access in Active Directory.
- Hands on experience PowerShell scripting to migrate existing data for new 3rd party tool.
- Installation and Configuration of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 with DAG.
- Configured virtual servers for the Exchange deployment utilizing VM Ware ESXi platform.
- Used Azure AD Connect for directory synchronization and federation with ADFS 2.0.
- Provided support and maintenance of Microsoft Office Outlook Web Access and Microsoft Office Outlook Email, Calendaring & Scheduling.
- Installed on premise servers for single sign on and directory synchronization.
- Performed Test Cases before migration of the mailboxes to check the impact of Skype, Unified Messaging.
- Providing Technical Support for Post Migration Issues/Issues faced by users in the Hybrid Environment.
- Updated time to time auditing of the operating procedures and change management documents.
- Created Database Availability Groups for the high availability of the back-end databases.
- Resolved connectivity issues for remote users while managing upgrades, backups, server configuration, remote mail, security, virus protection and software troubleshooting.
- Defined and documented Backup & Recovery plans, as well as robust disaster recovery strategies.
- Troubleshot issues with Outlook connectivity, ADFS and DirSync communication.
Environment: Azure AD Connect, DirSync, ADFS, Remote Connectivity Analyzer, PowerShell scripts.