- Project manager, business analyst and consulting professional with extensive accomplishments in ERP systems implementation, including significant process improvement and business transformation experience.
- More than 25 years as an ERP specialist, able to deliver effectively against tight budgets and timelines.
- Substantial expertise in audit and internal control including revenue recognition, heuristic data analysis cloud technologies and GRC.
- Extensive implementation experience in W Europe, E Europe, The Middle East, ASIAPAC, LATINA and N. America involving multiple languages and statutory jurisdictions.
- Frequently employing data analysis and heuristics to derive effective solutions.
- Project Management/ Reporting
- Risk, Engagement/ Practice Mgt
- BSA/ Solution/ Process Improvement
- Team Building/ Perf Evaluation
- Data analysis, data conversion/ migration
- Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall SDLC proposals, SOW preparation
- Technology, Travel, Heavy Industrial, Petrochemical, Banking/ Finance, Retail
- EUR, LATINA, ASIAPAC, US GAAP, Multi - GAAP, IFRS, Localizations/ Statutory/Tax. SWIFT, NACHA, SEPA, EDFACT
- Oracle Cloud - multi- Division, multi-ledger,R12,11i,R2R, P2P,O2C, GL, AP, PO, CM, FA, PA, PB, OM, INV, AR, Rev Rec, SCM, MFG, Costing; Xactly, Workday, RevPro, RevSym
Senior O2C Analyst
- Hotels, executive travel, merchant advertising
- Automated receipt processing employing data analysis and heuristics (tokenizing of text, tolerances) to achieve safe and robust matching
- Affiliate network customer data management
- Oracle R12/ Oracle Cloud: OM/ AR/ O2C, Channel Revenue Management, Confidential .com
- Multi-Division, Multi-currency, US/ Local GAAP/ Tax Secondary Ledgers, EBTax/ VAT
- Business requirements gathering, project management, functional specifications
- Kyriba treasury management system interface; Web Services publish/ subscribe, WebADI
- Agile/ Scrum lifecycle - Planning, Reviews, Stand Ups, Retrospectives, User Story grooming; also waterfall projects
- System Testing, QA Testing, UAT. Facilitation, preparation of test scripts, kick-off meetings, status reporting
- Management of relationship with the Business Operations department
Project Manager/ Senior Business Analyst
- Oracle Cloud: Financials, SCM, OM, Product Hub, Confidential CRM (Cloud), RevSym, Xactly (Cloud), Workday Cloud) environment with integration with REST and Dell BOOMI
- Subscriptions - full lifecycle; sales commission, recast, business transformation
- Business requirements gathering, use cases, contract data analysis, solution design for recast and ongoing solution. Allocations, Portfolio treatment, Contingencies.
- Agile lifecycle
Project Lead/ Senior Business Analyst
- Oracle R12: GL, AP, AR, OM Confidential CRM, RevPro, Xactly (Cloud), Workday Cloud) environment with integration
- Subscriptions - full lifecycle, Ramps, Trial Licences, Spiffs, International personal tax, attrition,/ non-renewal scenarios, impairment scenarios, business transformation
- Business requirements gathering, use cases, contract data analysis, solution design for recast and ongoing solution. Allocations, Portfolio treatment, Contingencies, recast.
- Hybrid Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Liaison/ integration with parallel data conversion/ migration, training and testing work-streams.
- Transition and Cutover Planning.
- Led the successful separation of tax and statutory reporting, facilitating the divestiture of $4BB subsidiary of a global $80BB internet, social media organization.
- Conducted reviews of Oracle R12 and Oracle Cloud processes within a utilities organization; GL, AP, AR, FA, PA,PB, CM
- Led project kickoff, scope, budgets, reporting and timescales for all engagements
- Project planning, business requirements gathering and Oracle functional designs
- R2R, P2P, O2C, INV, Capital Projects, Costing, Cash Management, EB-Tax
- Advanced Collections: Short Pay, Disputes, Bad Debt, Dunning Letters, Collection Strategies, Call Handling, Correspondences, automated workflow. Trade Management for dispute/ credit memo processing.
- Organized kickoff and progress meetings, workshops and progress reporting.
- Team comprised of both onshore and offshore resources.
- Completed multiple assignments involving the implementation of Oracle GRC, s3curity designs and control evaluation.
- Member of joint design team (JD) working with Oracle US on Oracle Fusion/ Oracle Cloud applications and security.