- 8+ years of overall IT experience including 6 years of experience with salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project lifecycle processes. Highly skilled in salesforce.com (SFDC) development and implementation.
- Good understanding of Partner portal (Partner Relationship Management).
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, role - based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at the object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of an organization.
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers).
- Experienced in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for salesforce.com.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Thorough understanding and pleasant experience on Data Loader.
- Experience with tools like Force.com Explorer, Force.com Migration and force.com Excel connector.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Experience in Implementing and executing System Logs and Debug Logs.
- Strong knowledge of sales, marketing, service and support automation.
- Experience in force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Have experience in integration using web services.
- Experience with IDE tools: MyEclipse, Eclipse, JBuilder and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Experienced Administrative tasks like User Management, Creating Profiles, Roles & Permissions Sets, Workflow, Tasks & Events, Email notification & Templates, Reports & Dashboard, Metadata & Metadata API
- Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules and validation rules.
- Developed SOAP based requests for communicating with Web services.
- Experience in installingSalesforceAppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration tools like Force.com IDE, Change Sets, ANT, and Jenkins.
- Experienced in upgrading Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop the rich user interface and better interaction of pages. Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components.
- Good Knowledge of salesforce lighting schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lighting connect.
- Experienced in developing dynamic web apps for mobile and desktop devices by using Aura Framework in Lightning.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with excellent communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Controllers, Batch Apex, Apex Triggers, SOSL, SOQL, Visual force (pages, controllers & components), Lightning, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports & Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Change Sets
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com platform (Sandbox, Production) QTP, Win Runner, Bugzilla and Sandbox loading & Testing, Force.com Migration Tool.
Languages: Java/J2EE, Apex
Databases & Office Tools: Force.com DB MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, RDBMS, MS Access, MS Office.
ETL/Integration Tools: App Exchange, Informatica cloud, ETL Data Extraction, Workbench, Mobile App Development PhoneGap, Salesforce SDK, Salesforce1 Custom Integration, Force.com
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Project Management: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Upgraded from Salesforce classic to lightning.
- Developed Lightning apps using lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Worked on converting Salesforce classic VF pages into lightning using lightning components and lightning App builder.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Worked on Salesforce to quick book integration.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightening components.
- Designed, developed, test and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed webpages using Visual force based on their business needs
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Visualforce Pages for lightning experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and lightning.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Provided ongoing SalesForce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDES.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Created/Introduced new Record Types on Various Objects.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed various Webpages, Survey Documents in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Provided business solutions to clients nationwide, ranging from Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Salesforce1 Mobile Development.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Worked effectively to ensure that the data is protected and is made available to the authorized users by customizing the user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings and Permission Sets.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Resolved bugs in Service Cloud.
- Used Salesforce Lightning framework presents app developers with the opportunity to build dynamic web applications.
- Used the Full Copy Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Ad hoc Reports and Report Folders, Report Types for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Configured the settings and communication templates and granted high volume portal users to objects in customer portal.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Lightning, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Components, Controllers, Workflow, Validation Rules, Reports, Report Types, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, API, Sales cloud, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/Developer
- Worked as Business System Analyst to provide recommendation and designed the best solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Worked on development, implementation and update focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- As an Administrator implemented various advanced fields like Pick list Fields, Master-Detail Fields, and Custom Formula Fields and defined Field Dependencies for Custom Pick list Fields.
- Created Page Layouts to organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists & other Components on Record Pages.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross-object field update for reporting purposes.
- Implemented Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the Business Requirement.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Involved in integrating salesforce with external master data using SOAP & REST API and integrated web services by generating WSDL files to extract data from external systems to display in force.com.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Worked on Lighting components, connect, process Builder, Schema Builder in the existing organization.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Customized Reports and Dashboards for business use and added lightning components to lightning pages and record pages.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the Lightning component.
- Worked on Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories & PCS Central Support.
- Administered, Configured and maintained Salesforce.com application User Profiles, Roles, Assigning Permissions, Generating Security Tokens, Validation Rule and Upgrade Installation.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Performed administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting Workflows and Approval Process for approving new accounts and another business process.
- Handled Case Management by Configuring Email-to-Case for the end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Created and configured Email templates, which were used by PCS Central users for approval processes and other field updates.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Customized Chatter objects and tabs to view progress and discussion on business process.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing; Involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Involved in Test configuration Apttus within Sandbox environments to ensure that once users are granted access, all the aspects are fully functional.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Data Export, updates and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex Data Loader to Insert, Update and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Lightning, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visual force, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Windows.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visualforce sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Web-to-case, email-to-case was configured for case management. Implemented Real - time/ batch data integration and huge data migration from Siebel to Salesforce using Informatica for various objects in Salesforce.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Customized dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Customized Reports to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed & developed the Visualforce page & Apex controller for the completed unit on PM console unit.
- Involved in gathering the business requirements for the forecasting, completed units & bid contracts.
- Configured & developed the triggers, workflows, validation rules & having hands on the deployment process from one sandbox to other.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas.
- Used workflows to govern data flow across various objects.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Responsible for developing complex Custom Approvals processes.
- Involved in installing and configuring Managed and Unmanaged Packages.
- Involved in development of Time-based Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Assigned workflows for Lead conversion, transfers, merging duplicates, managing web-to-lead to track responses to online campaigns.
- Used Apex API to execute flow and transactional statements.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Visualforce Email Templates, Mail Merges and automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers.
- Raised defects and performed tracking using RALLY and reported to developers and test manager.
- Involved in updating and execution of Test Cases according to the requirements.
- Used Data Loader for data management in force.com platform.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from the comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Import Wizard, File Maker Pro, Apex, Apex API, Visualforce Pages, Visual Flows, Data Migration, Dynamic Document Packages.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Created, gathered and documented the business needs of various clients and stakeholders through various requirements gathering techniques.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, Salesforce Support, communities and Chatter groups.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex
- Performing the analysis of business as well as technical requirements to design the solution by customizing different standard objects of Salesforce.com.
- Experience on Zuora CPQ using Product Catalog Quoting and Contracting.
- Validated the requirements and ensured its traceability in various applications like JIRA & Confluence.
- Created various scripts/guides for the developers to build the application over Salesforce.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed and maintained matrices for various user roles, security, profiles, workflows, approval processes, and validation rules.
- Executed user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with end-users & clients.
- Developed, documented, and executed test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Designed customizations and configurations of SFDC objects, custom data fields, reports and dashboards, knowledge articles according to the client/vendor needs.
- Imported excel based customer information records into Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Worked extensively in Knowledge Management within Salesforce to import enormous amounts of knowledge contents & materials.
- Assisted the PM in capturing and reporting project measures to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Managed resources and project timeline using MS project based on Statement of Work.
- Created custom Reports & Dashboards for Manager/Agent/Administrator's home page to reflect their target quota and team's performance against standards.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandboxes (Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox), Blueprint, HPQC, PTC integrity (MKS DIET), Confluence, SharePoint, MS Visio.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Gathered requirements and developing client-specific solutions by understanding customer’s business and technical environment.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created Custom Profiles, Public Groups and Roles to distribute user rights and functionality.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created different workflow rules and Approvals, Email Templates to run the Territory Assignment rules.
- Designed and developed the Custom objects, Formula fields, validation rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit the needs of the application.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for various data fetching and manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed design document for data loader-based integration.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Designed the Custom Visual Force pages for Lead conversion, merging duplicates.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with SAP using Informatica.
- Integrated with an external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Integrated the SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Prepared test plan and test case documents for Visibility application.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow and triggers.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Used the Force.com IDE for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Force.com IDE, Informatica, SAP, Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Lookup Relationship, Master-Detail Relationship, List Views, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Users, Public Groups, Permission Sets, SOQL, SOSL, Record Types, SOAP, REST, Page Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Apex Data Loader, Workflows and Approval process, data loader.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML concepts which include data flow diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams using Rational Rose Enterprise Edition.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts frame work
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.