- Master level understating of Salesforce.com CRM and its development Life Cycle. Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry and 5 years involvement in the Salesforce as Salesforce Developer, Administrator, Analyst, Classic to Lightning migration, Lightning component development.
- Good knowledge on all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development methodology, involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration, Customization, Administration, and application Support on Salesforce.com and Force.com Platform across various industry verticals.
- Hands on experience with Inbound and Outbound Integration of salesforce with external systems by developing custom Apex SOAP, RESTful classes for inbound class and written Apex callout for invoking outbound applications.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visual Force pages, Validation Rules, Users, Custom Reports, Workflows, Email Alerts, Page Layouts and developing the presentation layer in Visualforce and business logic in the Apex Programming by creating/using the Classes, Triggers, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, S - Controls and WebServices API.
- Expertise in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, events and Skilled in understanding and implementing the new Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Maintained a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system and identify cross-functional impacts regarding configuration, process, workflows, and reporting.
- Highly skilled in the reporting function within Salesforce with the ability to create and troubleshoot complex reports and dashboards.
- Experience as the technical developer on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform and which Used REST and SOAP web services.
- Experienced in Data Migration from other applications to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments.
- Experience is using ETL tools mostly Jitterbit, Informatica.
- Strong in SFDC Functional areas - Accounts and Contacts, Case Management, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Familiarity with partner relationship management, and customer portal, debug logs, documents tab, forecasting.
- Expertise in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Update on SFDC pricing and editions and their features, chatter option, security and sharing models, delegated admin features.
- Experienced in deploying the AppExchange applications and integrating with third party applications and developing the Big Machines.
- Expertise in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL& SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools like Jenkins, and JIRA.
- Experience with customization of SalesforceCommunities and platforms ExactTarget, ApttusCPQ.
- Designed, build and supported Wave apps, datasets, Lenses and dashboards, beginning with a MVP, iterating into full-featured sales tools.
- Experience to utilize and work with Eclipse IDE, GIT, and Urban Code to package deployments with the offshore deployment lead.
- Capable enough to work in a fast-paced environment and under time constraints as necessary.
- Possessed a focused urgency and willingness to manage multiple short and moderate-duration projects simultaneously and had professional written and verbal communication skills for interaction with engineering team, technical support personnel and customers. Self-motivated energetic team player.
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers). SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services.
Custom Integration and Management tools: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Role Hierarchy, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, MS Visio, HP ALM, QC, JIRA
Force.com tools: Apex Data Loader, ETL Data Extraction, Force.com Apex Explorer, Apttus, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Web Technologies: JSP, JQuery, JDBC, Java Script, CSS3, XML, XML Schema, DTD, HTML, DHTML, JSON, Angular, AJAX, Bootstrap and Web service
Relational DB: SQL, SOQL, SOSL
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Shell Scripting (Python, Bash), Sas Programming
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Andriod Studio, Edit Plus
Confidential, Exton, PA
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Implemented the requirements onSalesforce.com Lightning platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Used SOQL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in resolving issues found during Unit Testing, QA Testing & User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Organization Wide Defaults, Permission Sets, Public Groups and Queues.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced in migrating the standard and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Built Lightning components using Controllers, Handlers and using these components in Visual force pages and integration using Lightning Out.
- Created Wave datasets from using internal Salesforce data and external data sources.
- Capturing BI requirements and designing dashboards in Wave Analytics.
- Retrieved customer data from third party APIs and migrated the data to be displayed on Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Used SKUID to create custom components as an extension to Lightning.
- Used Single sign-on, SAML settings to enable the user to login to various applications.
- Developed Test classes for all the Apex classes and Triggers with minimum 75% code coverage for triggers and classes.
- Experienced is installing Informatica for both Sandbox and Production environment through App Exchange.
- Worked on Migrating data from third parties like cloud box, NetSuite, Oracle, SQL Server, local system files (CSV) to Saleforce using Informatica.
- Used DemandTools for data deduplication, normalization, standardization, comparison, import, export and mass delete for records.
- Developed Quote documents using X-Author for word, also developed customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect user from Salesforce to Apttus CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS API's, Apex, Visualforce and Trigger.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services.
Confidential, Doral, FL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Designed and developed Visual Force Pages to meet various functional needs.
- Performed day to day User Management on SFDC Org by configuring Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Started using Lightning Experience for new modern user interface.
- Migrated data using Apex Data loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems / databases.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained validation rules, Auto responsive rules and custom workflow.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, and dependent pick lists, and complex page layouts.
- Developed and maintained custom Reports and Dashboards. Tested thoroughly and deployed to production.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing Apex Pages, Controller Classes and Triggers for deploying the projects components into different Sandbox Environments.
- Used Email to Case, Web to Case features and created a community where the customers can create, update and manage their cases.
- Created case escalation rules to escalate cases automatically if they are not resolved within a certain period, also worked on app-exchange tools for tracking orders.
- Strong experience in deploying Salesforce components across various sandbox and production instance using Change Sets, Force.com Migration tool (ANT) and Eclipse.
- Involved in the integration of salesforce with share point using a Custom Coded Adapter.
- Worked within a Scrum team comprised of onshore and offshore developers, testers and business analysts to implement user stories in an agile fashion.
- Implemented Service Cloud for customer service, including configuration of email to case, case assignment rules. Managed migration and release of Service Cloud.
- Worked on real time User Stories and creating Test Scenarios, Test Plans, and Test Cases.
- Created journeys and implemented marketing campaigns using marketing cloud tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio and Automation Studio.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in implementing salesforce and CTI integration.
- Created call center softphone layouts and custom console components.
- Involved in migrating call center from CTI toolkit to Open CTI.
- Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Installed and implemented various thirdparty applications (Apps) from App Exchange like DocuSign, Apttus, Informatica, Draw loop, Lightening App Builder, Workbench tool, Chatter.
- Migrated large volumes of external data on to Salesforce.com using Jitterbit and Apex Data Loader as part of data management functions.
- Worked with Jitterbit tool to load data into Salesforce. Worked with Jitterbit to develop process builder automation.
- Used Jitterbit to import/export of Dealers data. Managed weekly bulk role updates using Data loader (Jitterbit).
- Created Jitterbit Jobs to Sync data between Salesforce and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience using Draw Loop for building forms, creating PDF files and sending them out automatically.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Escalation rules Reports, Custom Objects, Marketing Cloud, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, DocuSign, Draw loop, Jitterbit, Visual Force, SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, XML, Workbench, Sandbox, Informatica Power Center 8.6.1, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, ANT.
Confidential - Woodland hills, CA
- Worked on Setting up the business user’s access so they can login to Salesforce using SSO (Single Sign On), Site minder.
- Performed a complete GAP Analysis to identify problems and inconsistencies with the business requirements and specifications. Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues. Implemented Email- to- Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Developed Case Escalation rule to escalate the case depending on SLA.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, Integration, System and Performance testing of client server and web applications.Implemented JSON classes to convert JSON format content into local apex classes.
- Used Jira to synchronize between Salesforce automatically created Salesforce cases from Jira.
- Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Worked with scheduling Apex Batch jobs for processing large records. Performed IDE, Change Sets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Used Salesforce Data Loader and Jitter bit Data Loader to import and export the data.
- Setup Live Agent as part of Case Management implementation inside Service Cloud.
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request, and Data Dictionary to Delta's SFDC implementations such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Chatter.
- Created outbound messages and generated WSDL files for multiple end points. Consumed WSDL files into java platform by generating java API using axis tool.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used JQuery, Java Script for front-end validation.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, SalesForce.com Sandbox, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, SRS, WSDL, SOAP.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Interacted with clients for requirements gathering, analysis and development. Interacted and interviewed Business Stake Holders to understand business process.
- Solid understanding of Governor limits and performed configurations in accordance with the limits.
- Assigned tasks among development team monitored and tracked progress of project following agile methodology.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects. Created e-mail templates and inbound e-mails.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Worked on Process Builder and Workflows.
- Developed and executed test cases for systems testing and User Interface Acceptance testing.
- Developed and Documented timelines for Project Delivery, and managed Projects and Resources to successful completion.
- Worked on Activities, Case Management, Solution Management and CTI integration.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used Apex Data loader to create, upsert, update and delete records on a daily/weekly basis.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Created Sharing rules on Standard and Custom Objects.
- Migrated code from Sandbox to QA and QA to Production using cascade tool.
- CreatedSalesforcerole hierarchy using Organizational hierarchy and defined data access/restriction via OWD settings; sharing settings; assigning profiles, assigning roles and assigning groups; monitoring field level security.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Activities, Cases, Workflow & Approvals, AppExchange, Custom Reports & Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services,Salesforce.com Data Loader, Dream Factory Utilities(Cascade), Sandbox, Service cloud.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Gathered/analyzed functional requirements for the new phase in design.
- Worked on building high performance core java multi-threaded modules utilizing (thread pools, thread locals, re-entrant locks wait/notify, latches, deadlocks etc.).
- Developed front user interface modules using JSP, JSF and Servlets.
- Developed Use-case diagrams, class diagrams according to the UML standards.
- Developed both client and server-side functionality using Struts and J2EE technologies.
- Developed Action classes to delegate the request to the business models and Action Form
- Developed web application using JSF framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view in the front end.
- Worked on WSDL's files in SOAP web services.
- Involved in writing complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle database.
- Developed functional test cases for Integration and Functional testing, regression testing using JUnit, and user acceptance testing.
- Created XML files to provide Context and Hibernate Mapping for database persistence.
- Used ANT as deployment tool to handle platform specific properties such as file separators and automating complicated repetitive tasks.
- Developed various scripts for Creation and deployment of the code package using WebLogic.
- Implemented the SQL queries for database interaction.
- Worked as support in production for various production issues.
- Developed java database using JDBC to access database.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components.
- Associated in UI designs using Java and Swings.
- Used various Java and J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, servlets, JSP, JavaBeans.
- Associated in performance tuning, debugging issues in testing and deployment phases.
- Utilized PL/SQL for querying the database.
- Developed customer care related web pages using JSP, JSP Tags and Servlets.
- Created and used lot of business objects related to Customers, Work Orders and Invoices.
- Used JUnit extensively to create unit test cases for the wrapper classes.