- Self - motivated professional with 8+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology with 5 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex Technologies. Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering, implementation and training the end users
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating and customizing Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, LightningComponents, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks, and Events.
- Experience with Apex Programming Language, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Classes & Apex Web Service, and Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL.
- Expertise in developing UI Components using Visualforce Pages, Visualforce components, Apex Controllers HTML, Java Script and CSS.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Building custom Apex, Visual Force, andLightningcomponents code forSalesforceintegrations.
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications on Force.com platform.
- Experienced in writing complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects in SFDC database.
- Experience working with Developer Toolkit-Apex, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs and Force.com Plug-in environment.
- Experience working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Experience in Salesforce.com customization, Security, Data Administration, Development, Support and Testing
- Experience in working with Force.com Sites, created various visual force pages, custom controllers to customize them and setting the web to case functionality.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Diverse experience in generating custom and standard reports, and customizing Dashboards based on roles.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users using REST and SOAP.
CRM Salesforce: Custom Objects, LightningComponents, Relationships, Page Layouts, OWD, Sharing Model, Apex Managed Sharing, Tags, Custom Settings, Chatter, Workflows, Email Templates, Email Services, Validation, Formulae, Reports & Dashboards, Custom Reports via Query Parameters, Visual Force, Apex, Triggers, Approvals, My Domain, SSO, Bulk API, Desktop Integration.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data loader, Command Line Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming Languages: C, Apex, Java
Web Tools: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, SOSL, SOQL, AJAX
OS: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 , Linux.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Designed Custom tabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created Relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Customized the standard objects according to the business requirements by using Visual force components.
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Wrote SOSL and SOQL quarries in apex classes to get the site visit info.
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate sales force with third party systems.
- Used the sandbox environment for testing and migrated the code to production after testing.
- Participated in the integration of Salesforce.com CRM Creating and customizing Email template and configuring them to the email alert within the workflow rule for a standard custom object.
- Implemented Security access to the user profiles by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, MS Visio, MS project, LightningComponents, Standard and Custom Objects, Validation rules, Workflow & Approvals, Record types, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Conga Composer, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, Custom Tabs, Access and Security Controls, Code Migration, Eclipse, Force.com IDE.
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Involved in Design, development, testing, documenting, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs and maintaining interfaces from legacy system.
- Involved in implementing Inventory Order Management and Receivables modules in Multi-Org set up and in all Phases of Development life cycle.
- Worked on various SalesForce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, and Campaigns.
- Extensively involved in design and configuration of objects, page-layouts, record types, search layouts, list views, validation rules, workflows, Approval Process, custom buttons, custom link, report types, reports, and dashboard.
- Created Lightning Action for 3rd-Party API Integration and research on the difference between Salesforce Classic and Lightning and offer complex solutions for various scenarios.
- Worked on Email Services and Single Email and Mass Email to send email to different portal users.
- Design the Application security and data access per the complex need of business using profiles, roles, Org wide defaults, record level s security, field level security, page-layouts and record types.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Creating triggers to enforce constraints on the fields and schedule tasks.
- Designed and developed Apex classes, controller classes, controller extensions, Visual force pages and Apex triggers.
- Creating web services using Apex to integrate data from different platforms in to force.com.
- Creating unit cases to test Apex classes and triggers.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce pages.
- Worked withLightningComponents like Visual Flows and Process Builder.
- Have used Eclipse IDE and Change Set to deploy all the classes, triggers, objects, components, pages from sandbox environment to production environment.
- Create a lookup utility usingLightning, Apex classes and SOSL to lookup Users and add them as a Case Team to the case record.
- Created Apex methods for thelightningcontroller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from SalesForce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- REST and SOAP based web services Data migration and integration and Integrating Salesforce.com software with 3rd party solutions, setting rules and parameters for various vendors access to the database.
- Implemented Sales Cloud to facilitate Campaign Management, Dashboard/Reports development, Lead Management, Content, Contracts, and Customer Service/Cases.
- Communicate and collaborate with Scrum Master, Product Owners, Project Director, Business Analysts and other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Pro-actively plan and monitor entire project execution for risks, issues, scope, customer expectations and relationship.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications. Documented best practices and operational procedures.
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client. Participated and engaged in all team meetings.
- SME for the instructional designer during training planning and development.
- Awarded as MVP (Most Valuable Person) for Extensive Involvement in Delivering the Project on Time.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Triggers, LightningComponents, Test cases, Visualforce Pages, VF components, CSS, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, SOQL, Email Services, Force.com IDE, Windows 7,Creation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Workflow Rules, Time Dependent, Process Builder, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Apex Data loader, REST, SOAP, Data Migration.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-Dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visualforce for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visualforce.
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home grown applications by using the home grown web services.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Worked with Salesforce.com team to make application certified.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, APPTUS, Eclipse IDE, Subversion.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Performed detail analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com. Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
- Designed and implemented Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Customized several Validation rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Used Field level security along with the page layouts to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Experience in creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links and related lists.
- Designed and deployed Apex classes, Controller classes, and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Develop visual force pages, visual force custom controller components, custom objects, tabs and components.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created custom objects and defining lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data between legacy systems and salesofrce.com objects and fields.
- Load/Manage the data using Apex data loader.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform (Sales and Service cloud), Apex language, Visual force (pages, components and controllers), Data loader, Apex triggers, Reports, Custom tabs, Email services, Security controls, Eclipse IDE plug-in
Senior Java Developer
- Written XML Document Type Definition (DTD) to get data from GPSIS in specific format.
- Modified current database design to accommodate required changes.
- Design/Develop personal measure module in IBSC to manage individual client’s personal measures.
- Utilized existing STRUTS framework as well as written Action Dispatchers, JDBC Mappers, JSPs Custom Tags.
- Integrate module in current application and test in various environments like Test, Pre-Production, and Production.
- Add measure information popup to the current scorecard JSP.
- Created DIV layer in the JSP which consists of all measure details.
- Modified existing CSS files to meet GPSIS display and print standards.
Jr. Java Developer
- Create customized applications for smaller tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs.
- Ensure web pages are functional across different browser types; conduct tests to verify user functionality.
- Verify compliance with accessibility standards.
- Assist in resolving moderately complex production support problems.
- Investigate and resolve matters of significance for end-user problems and escalate if necessary.
- Provide support for business system analysis and process definition to enhance site functionality.
- Work with end users to address requirements, usability, accessibility, security and change requests to ensure website functionality.
- Create test plans and report test results.
- Work with outside vendors as necessary, in developing tests to ensure future site functionality.
- Research new web technologies to provide clients with state of the art web capabilities.
Environment: Microsoft Suite Applications, Project Management, Web Marketing, HTML, JSP, Java Script, Multimedia technologies, Eclipse, NetBeans, Java programming