- Salesforce certified administrator ADM - 201 and advanced administrator ADM-211.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Experienced and goal-oriented Information Technology professional with track record of consistently meeting or exceeding established goals and objectives related to projects, tasks, reports, and documentations.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments. Recognized by clients for successful results, hardworking approach and ability to explore options to reduce costs or increase efficiency.
- Administrated and operated Enterprise-wide large-scale applications with Salesforce and Cloud computing technologies. A technical subject matter expert in system analysis, validation, and support.
- Proven expertise in understanding specifications and standards to successfully deliver projects in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Salesforce: Standard and Custom objects, Custom formula field, Custom link, Custom label, home page component, page layout, workflow and approvals, process builder, validation rules, inbound/outbound change set, Salesforce security, Chatter, Mobile lite, custom reports and Dashboards, Import Wizard, Data Loader, App Exchange, Visualforce pages, Apex Codes, Apex Classes, Triggers, Lightning components.
- Gathered requirements, estimate LOE and created functional requirements for key Salesforce project, translating complex technical concepts into actionable items for development teams and executive briefs for Sr. Leadership.
- Automated the process of routing incoming leads to appropriate user by defining assignment rule based on various attributes like customer type, product group and geographical region. Also developed various business processes, record types, queues and page layout.
- Automated case management and lead management using record types, support processes, queues, assignment rules, validation rule, auto response e-mail template, escalation rule and auto response rule.
- Driving product and service performance metrics and improvement in all Salesforce.com.
- Built reports and dashboards on Salesforce.com product and service offerings to the business and customer stakeholder community.
- Managed Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Created communication template and page layout based on record type.
- Managed multiple sandboxes and Configured outlook integration and mobile-lite configuration.
- Installed various applications from AppExchange (Meta-Data search, Field tracker, iContact, Survey- force, Adobe echo-sign, jitterbitter, feildFX, Lead forensic, Demand tool, Eclipse, S-Docs).
- Successfully trained more than 150 salesforce users in sales, service and marketing cloud.
- Attended the Salesforce dreamforce in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Drove business process optimization initiatives to improve work-flow and increase revenue by 23%.
- Salesforce Administrator at Confidential, organization with 3500 plus user of Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Responsible for mapping requirements, business processes, design new enhancement functionality configurations and UAT Testing.
- Working closely with development team, while following Case management with Agile methodology.
- Managing and Maintaining large scale production data on salesforce.com.
- Performed customization using Apex code, Visualforce development, Lightning component and as well as declarative methodology.
- Working with nine different business groups at regions on salesforce.com platform. Responsible for following strict compliance rules and security guidelines at the Federal Banking Level as well as Regions Finance Corporation
- Migration to Lightning UI from Classic UI.
- Knowledge base implementation.
- Salesforce Lightning Migration.
- Salesforce1 mobile app adoption.
- Salesforce Lightning for Outlook.
- Automate B2B and B2C business processes.
- Case Automation from asset creation.
Confidential, New Jersey
- NetSuite ERP analyst.
- Gathered technical and functional client requirements and manage those requirements through clear and precise documentation.
- Managed and created client implementation plans.
- Maintained and managed project issues to resolution.
- Set-up weekly project meetings internally and with the client.
- Responsible for administrative tasks on project, to include project team member time reporting
- Managed data cleanup and data migration for all customer and historical sales order data.
- Created training documents and trained end users, post Go-Live support.
- Developed software enhancement specs, test programming changes and bug fixes.
- Acted as client liaison for engagements with Off-Shore development team.
- Provided leadership with respect to integration issues including process mapping, business process re-engineering and change management.