Database/warehouse Architect And Bi Solutions Lead Resume
- Highly qualified and accomplished technology professional and Database and Data Warehouse Architect with extensive experience in realm of Data Architecture,
- Data Warehouse design and designing and deploying enterprise level solutions. Driven to excel in leadership roles with 19+ years of experience in multiple industry sectors (Healthcare, Mortgage and Finance).
- Expert in gathering, analyzing and defining business and functional requirements; leading data - modeling and process-mapping initiatives; and designing/re-engineering processes, workflows and technology solutions for healthcare systems and networks. Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions improving workplace productivity.
- To contribute my vast experience by being a change agent in teh organization and teh motto TEMPhas always been "Customer satisfaction is non-negotiable"
- Implemented a new data delivery platform - Uniform Loan Data Delivery for Mortgage Industry Standards Organization, for delivering data to Government Sponsored Entities. Provided thought and architectural leadership in addition to aiding in coding teh project. Project was spearheaded by me from inception to final delivery.
- Work continuously creating BI reports for various functional units in teh organization in addition to liaising with teh various department leaders.
- Implemented SSRS reporting Solution in Native Mode and Sharepoint for internal consumption for entire Organization.
- Implementing a Data warehouse from teh Mortgage Loan Origination System (Work in progress).
- Worked in Technical Project management capacity and familiar with Agile Technologies.
- Led teh Healthcare Claims conversion initiatives for over 11 years by analyzing teh data, defining teh project scope, defining teh workflows, measuring and defining deliverables, coordinating teh functions and tasks between different depts. in teh company and liaising with teh client.
- Implemented a Data Warehouse for Healthcare system to be used by Senior Management.
- Provided Leadership to Fringe Benefits Web Development Initiative as Confidential .; implemented teh first website for teh company.
- Led teh development initiative for teh Design, development and deployment of teh Electronic Contributions Submission website.
- Instrumental in streamlining teh yearend tax form generation process for Healthcare Claims.
- Led teh initiative to design and develop a management BI solution for obtaining real time reports.
- Well blended skills with technical savvy, business acumen, attention to detail, innovative and strategic thinking.
- Gained teh business trust with innovative problem solving skills, providing long term sustainable solutions with industry standard technology
- Known ability to transcend different departments and speak their language.
- Database development using SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2017
- Design and Implementation of complex BI solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Implementation of processes and automations using MS SSIS.
- Database Design and modeling
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis, Needs-gap analysis, Data Scrubbing, Data flow definition and process mapping.
- Project Management (using Agile and SCRUM methodology) and Business Analysis
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle
- Expertise with Eldorado Claims System from Mphasis (An EDS company).
- Subject Matter Expert in HealthCare Claims Analysis and Conversion.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance
- Healthcare vendor management.
- Time and Resource planning
- Design of .Net Applications.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and implementation.
- Systems Security and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Testing/Scripting/Documentation and Technical Writing (Manual/System Specs/Release Notes).
- Excellent ability to translate technical language in to business language and vice-versa
- Excellent and effective people and communication skills
- Ability to always see teh big picture and be teh change agent.
- Excellent ability to work with cross functional teams like Application Support, Healthcare Claims Processing and Benefits Eligibility Dept.
- Cross-organization collaboration.
- Versatile and Well Rounded Experience
Database/Warehouse Architect and BI Solutions Lead
- Teh Uniform Loan Data Delivery system was implemented entirely by me. Teh base architecture is set up for reusability by other business groups as well as a concept of code reusability. Teh project TEMPhas been a stupendous success with teh loan accuracy and data quality metric increasing from 37% to 96% in addition to allowing quadrupling of data delivery with teh same amount of resources.
- Designed a Broker Incentivizing Model and implemented teh application for use by teh CEO. Design improved on teh performance of a legacy system and improved teh accuracy of teh scoring using both quantitative and qualitative attributes of brokers.
- Responsible for Company wide data architecture design and review and performance tuning. Work with application Development teams to architect data solutions and consult on their data needs.
- Liaise with different business units and end users to gather requirements for design and data generation.
- Implemented a BI solution to provide reporting to entire organization using SQL Server Reporting Services (2012) in Native mode as well in Sharepoint portal. Technical and Business Lead interacting with various functional departments to gather requirements and fine tune reports. Set up subscription based automated report delivery.
- Currently designing and implementing a data warehouse. Completed teh first 2 layers of teh Warehouse structure. Working on designing teh final layer with conformed dimensions. Designed many ETL packages using SSIS and SQL Server Agent based jobs to load and massage data.
Sr. Systems and Business Analyst and Data Architect
- Standardized Conversion procedures for HealthCare data when converting and on boarding clients from other Third Party Administrators. Identified key areas to focus on and set up standard operating procedures for analyzing, mapping and converting teh data. Claims conversion time went down 40% with almost 100% data accuracy.
- Introduced Quality control elements and reconciliation procedures for Healthcare Claims processing system which resulted in added accuracy of outbound information to vendors.
- Implemented several automation procedures/jobs to reduce manual running of tasks.
- Led teh design, development and implementation of teh Fringe Benefit Website for teh companies clients. Website was a portal for Union Members to view their Fringe benefit information related to their Healthcare eligibility, healthcare claims, pension and 401K/Annuity information online. As a result of this initiative, member services calls related to inquiry of benefits went down significantly.
- Led teh design, development and implementation of teh Employer Contribution Website for teh company’s clients. Website was a portal for Union Employers to submit Fringe benefit Contributions on behalf of teh Union Members (their employees). As a result of this initiative, contributions submission time went down by 50% and data accuracy doubled.
- Designed and implemented a BI solution to provide reports to top management. Reports were aimed at delivering statistical information on claims processing and aid teh claims dept. in providing analytical information to various health care vendors. As a result of this implementation, management was able to design accurate metrics and Key Performance Indicators which resulted in accurate staffing and overall improvement in teh Claims analysis process.
- Streamlined procedures in teh Vacation Fringe Benefit system, automating many manual tasks and process flows.
- Increased operational efficiency and accuracy of teh Supplemental Unemployment Benefit System. Performance tuned teh entire application, identified bottlenecks and implemented solutions to increase teh efficiency of teh application. System had significant downtime before my intervention. System is currently 100% functional and teh only downtime is when their is system maintenance.
- Led teh effort in redesign of teh Contributions Website using .Net. Responsible for teh design, layout, process mapping, data architecture, data modeling and integration with teh core business system.
- Provided teh solution design, roadmap and effort estimate during many RFP response phase.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked with graphic design team and implemented a new designed website.
- Created database procedures and scripts to implement teh database ER Diagrams.
- Created multiple DTS Packages to implement automation of jobs.
- Achieved significant performance enhancement and enhanced query response time.
- Implemented quality control measures.
- Implemented a more robust data design structure for enhanced data retrieval and display on teh website.
- Designed and implemented a Bank Reserve Minimizing Calculator which was used to minimize teh amount of reserves required by banks to be held on hand. As a result of this software, banks were able to capitalize on underutilized funds on hand.
- Led teh implementation of teh ONYX Content Management CRM system for teh Marketing Functional Unit. Defined and mapped teh processes of teh Marketing Dept for teh software. Implemented teh database procedures and data conversion routines.
- Designed, developed and implemented a Profitability Calculation software to be used in Profitability Analysis of Banking industry.
- Worked on designing database stored procedures for a Content management software which would accept applications for bank loans from end users.
- Created and deployed numerous online calculators for banking websites.
Database specific Skills: Data Architecture and Design, Report Design and Implementation, Data Warehousing, Performance Tuning.
Database Systems: Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, 2012, MS Access
BI reporting Software: MS SSRS, Crystal Reports
Programming Languages: MS Visual Basic .net, ASP.NET, ASP Classic, SQL, TSQL, PL/B
ETL and others: MS SSIS, Redbelt SQL tools DotNet Nuke, MS SSAS, MS Sharepoint
Data Modeling Software: ERWIN and VISIO