Project Coordinator - Business Analyst Resume
Confidential, Spring, TX
Project Coordinator - Business Analyst
- Collaborates with Project Engagement/Proactive management teams on Application On-Boarding, S2S site to site failover, Patching Playbook, Triage, JRP, and Monitoring.
- Responsible for moderating Change control, Transition Planning, requests for change creation/validation and verifying application compliancy for production environment releases.
- Aligned with 5-10 applications at any given time, tasked with Change Planning, Design Tasks, Release Management, Implementation Tasks and Update for changes.
- Proactively audits RFC’s (request for change) for quality control, to ensure completeness of details, required artifacts, appropriate teams assigned / all test cases and documentation accuracy.
- Assess the needs of the Global IT organization and Confidential Business and provide early lifecycle engagement to ensure fault-free execution of changes.
- Provides input and consults on complex change issues and project requirement planning as needed. Ensuring ITIL Compliance.
- Administers Impact analysis on CI’s (Configuration Items) as well as their implied impact to other CI’s to proactively address inadvertent incidents.
Confidential, Alvin, TX
- Created standard operating procedures that defined and formalized undocumented business protocol for: maintenance windows, admin duties, work flows, and defining new undefined roles.
- Collaborated with operations and IT teams to streamline and execute: Product release scheduling, Break fixes, Server OS rollouts and Defining project scope.
- Facilitated testing on all 5 US sites via remote desktop to monitor server resources, validate software update functionality, and perform admin duties on Intelatrac Software.
- Headed IntelaTrac’s, data collection and general task management for National plant operations, and production tracking for the operations team: 4 Super Users, 23 Power Users, and 140+ Active Users.
- Conducted crucial lessons learned presentations for senior level leadership, end-of-project summarizations, providing informed solutions targeting challenges to refine workflow.
- Chaired think tank meetings with operations teams to troubleshoot untenable practices and process-map steps resulting in a 45% increase in optimization through collaborative efforts.
- Prepared detailed analysis of incidents to our vendor, connecting with key points of contact to resolve intricate system anomalies found in production.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Technical Consultant - Business Analyst
- Facilitated administrator tasks such as password resets, updated Active Directory profiles, remote troubleshot Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2003/2013, Office 365, Outlook Admin, and Exchange.
- Created a solution in a 3rd party program to auto populate notes-based macros to minimize notation time and help agents with data entry become more proficient with their documentation.
- Formally trained on MDM tools Windows OS, IOS, Android, Windows mobile, BlackBerry, global outage management, diagnosing of hardware vs software issues, network vs non-network issues.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot to completion a wide range of software, hardware, and connectivity challenges resulting in a 97% efficiency rating for resolved one call resolution interactions.
- Worked with internal operations, client POC’s, 3rd party software vendors, and client’s IT to manage complex challenges involving end user permissions, software deployment, and policy management.
- Established trusted advisor status with top priority clients converting critically escalated end user interactions into a referenceable champion accounts.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Sales Engineer/ Coordinator Project - Director/ US Operations
- Developed the framework and formulated standard operating procedures for the new client onboarding Division, consisted of 7-10 onboarding specialists and 5 applications developers.
- Converted 15+ key accounts by evaluating customer needs using gap analyses in meetings with potential customers- resulting in an additional 100K+ projected revenue for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Met with potential/existing clients to gather requirements and process map workflows, job scheduling, company hierarchy, end user permissions, reporting, and archival needs.
- Provided in depth troubleshooting analysis to the support team if a client’s instance of their software wasn’t operating for a Windows IOS, Android, and Windows Mobile platform.
- Formally trained on AWS cloud architecture components, SQL table and relational databases, information transfer dynamics, application development, and development cycles.
- Managed multiple works streams ensuring timely Sprint releases resulting in a net Client to Customer conversion of 20% simultaneously meeting go-live dates.
- Acted as an SME for clients looking for specific features and benefits of Mobile Operating systems such as long term maintenance, performance over time, OS accessibility, to existing and prospective clients.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Tier 1 Tech Support - Senior Support Engineer
- Trained Support technicians on problem solving, empathy, soft skills, negotiating, minor psychology of a customer profiles, fundamentals of troubleshooting, and identifying trends.
- Formally trained on business process mapping, Agile methodology practices and assessing proper use case scenarios.
- Participated in SCRUM meetings going over customer stories and change requests assisting the dev team by providing collected feedback from clients to add to the product roadmap.
- Managed major incidents and failures by working with all relevant stakeholders to evaluate severity and scope of stoppage, and formulate a plan to mitigate End user impact and minimize downtime.
- Tested final builds before releases, utilizing a QA environment testing items included uploading of objects, user interface, mobile device data synchronizing, and transmission time between synchronizations.
- Salesforce trained, Admin duties such as, reconciling open accounts vs closed accounts in, sending correspondence, creating new accounts and managing internal IT tickets.
- Would substitute for Sales Engineers on calls if one wasn’t available as a SME to answer questions around software capabilities, workflow management and mobile platform selection.
- Provided New client onboarding for data cleansing/data management, used Pivot tables, V-look up, importing .csv files, and mapping business processes on calls.
- Developed strong relationships with over 25 accounts as the primary face of the company to drive escalations and meet diverse client needs.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Tier 1 Mobile Support - Tier 3 PDA Technical Support
- Held presentations with high level General Sales Managers in Atlanta GA market to share best practices from our tech support call center to implement in their retail stores.
- Provided Global multinational world class technical support resolutions to 80+ callers daily via technical support emails for multiple software platforms such as mobile operating systems including IOS, Android, and Windows mobile and Windows PC.
- Trained on network components home networking for wireless and access points wireless cards laptops and Windows OS on WAN components and how they worked in and for the network.
- Interim Team coach monitoring KPI performance that also delivered in the moment coaching feedback and support.
- Led team meetings to go over weekly, monthly, quarterly metrics and goals- acknowledged top reps and reviewed calls to determine potential scores and calibrate ourselves with our QA team.
- Cross trained in-store sales reps that were chosen to be dual skilled as sales reps and tech reps
- Formally trained on the fundamentals of Mobile networks components and how they functioned with devices including the parameters of 2G -3G - 4G/UMTS/GSM/WCDMA.
- Debuted Android with Confidential and selected as an SME who carried and tested Android devices prior to market release.
- Contributed to the L&D Department as a trainer for classes of 15+ new hires from their first day through an 8 week program until to graduation.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows (all)
- Windows Server Manager 2003/2013
- Office 365
- Outlook Admin
- Exchange Admin
- Mac OS
- MS Project
- WEB UX
- Lotus Notes
- Avaya 1X version 2.5
- Remote Desktop Connection
- VMware Workstation
- Citrix XenApp Fundamentals
- Service Now
- AirWatch 8
- Mobile Iron Core 9