Senior Business Technical Analyst Resume
- Senior Business Analyst professional with over 10 years’ global experience building software teams and implementing business transformation programs for Development, Logistics, IT, Sales and Health Care. Proven track record of on - time/on-budget delivery, process streamlining, and strategy
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Business Technical Analyst
- Successfully collaborated with Global stakeholders and the IT organization during grooming sessions
- Solicited information from the business in order to help development of functional and non-functional business requirements
- Wrote queries in SQL for Tableau reporting per business requirements
- Worked with multiple stake holders to complete projects, test requirements and performance through timelines and effort estimations.
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects with multiple priorities and the ability work through conflicts within a software roll out process
- Able to balance daily tasks along with managing documentation, back log and project
- Presented Demo and finished products to senior leadership to their satisfaction
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Business Analyst (Lead BA)
- Successfully collaborated with Business Leads and the IT organization in order to translate into product requirements
- Worked closely with the QA team to help understand and develop test cases.
- Actively solicited, analyzed, prioritized requirements from scope definition through detailed requirements
- Worked with off shore (India) development team to complete projects, test requirements and performance through timelines and effort estimations.
Senior Business Analyst
- Maintained user stories and backlog within JIRA along with bugs from testing and UAT. Used confluence to keep all files and parties connected w/ latest project documents and specifications.
- Improved cycle time by 45%. Partnered on multiple projects cross-functionally with a broad range of business partners by rebuilding process to ensure consistent categories throughout the 1.4M products.
- Delegated responsibilities' appropriately to programmers/developers as well as the quality assurance team to guarantee business scope and uphold project integrity through SDLC.
- Actively solicited, analyzed, prioritized and negotiated customer requirements from scope definition through detailed requirements
Business Systems Analyst
- Worked as the lead liaison between business, development, testing and architecture on transforming Confidential product software to increase efficiency and usability.
- Created wireframes, epics, process flows, acceptance criteria, testing criteria, requirement documents and lead demos and trainings.
- Worked on an iterative schedule to deliver more effective development enhancements to bolster performance and client satisfaction.
- Executed SQL queries on relational databases to analyze data and create reports.
- Worked with development and QA teams to transition business requirements into QA test cases and assist in UAT.
- Managed product backlog by grooming, managing and prioritizing requirements.
- Added performance and feature enhancements on
Business Supply Chain Analyst
- Elicit and gather requirements of customers/stakeholders and complete project with agile methodologies within iterative sprints.
- Communicate with all parties to ensure timeliness and budgets are maintained.
- Produce mockups, wireframes and documentations for final productions based on customer requirements.
- Achieved effective, low-maintenance application solutions through execution of system development, testing, installation, qualification, and post-implementation support plans.
- Worked with the business and directly with clients to understand and determine their needs to implement the right solutions/products.
- Guided customers on the best utilization and implementation of services and tools.
- Chosen from a field fifty dispatchers to initiate and lead a special team to maximize revenue, increase efficiency, and accelerate revenue in the logistics process.
- Developed and established goals and responsibilities of the Static team.
- Recognized and created transportation lanes, which enhanced the Static program. Developed transit time and cost to be more efficient by 20%.
Collaboration Tools: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Visio, MS-Sharepoint, MS-Project, VersionOne,IRA, Confluence
Logistics Tools: TMS, Mercury Gate, Phoenix system.
Platforms/Databases: Windows NT/2000/XP/7, MSDOS, Linux/Unix, Mac OS, MS-Access, SQL, SQL Server
Other: Quick Books, HTML, CSS, Lightroom, LoadRunner, JIRA, SAP, TeraData, Cognos
Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes