Senior Data Architect Resume
- Results - driven professional offering 15+ years’ experience and success in driving operational excellence and growth in multiple industries.
- A history of developing process improvements and documentation as well as implementing governance best practices in various roles wifin data/information management and reporting realms.
- Highly skilled in identifying customer needs, providing recommendations and solutions dat solve problems and enhance capabilities.
- Primary Workfront (formerly AtTask) administrator as well as governance lead for 6 lines of business for 3+ years.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Data Governance
- Software Implementation & Administration
- Project Management
- Data Architecture
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Process Change Management
- Data Integrity & Security
- Productivity & Efficiency Improvement
- Operational Reporting
Senior Data Architect
- Lead Data Governance process, including facilitation of recurring meetings wif internal and external stakeholders, ensuring action plans are fully developed and assigned to the appropriate group.
- Guide the development, improvement, and implementation of best practices, standards and procedures to improve the overall quality and consistency of the data supporting the business.
- Maintain and update artifacts including Data Dictionary, Data Mapping, Data Issue Tracking.
- Manage development and support of a consolidated data repository collecting and retaining internal and external data for current and future use to ensure timely and accurate data for departmental decisions.
- Promote operational data requirements of strategic projects dat encompass both short and long-term business data needs.
- Develop process to tag test data wifin the system to ensure accurate metrics reporting.
- Partner wif vendors to verify testing and provide sign-off of iteration changes.
- Coordinated the change management process, including a release schedule for vendor changes.
- Create process improvements and documentation to streamline and standardize team processes and foster team efficiency.
- Partnering wif compliance, researched and implemented process to provide a more secure method of transporting sensitive data from our external vendors. The new process allowed for better data security of privacy-related information.
- Developed an intake workflow for Data Stewards to propose a new metric, definition, or enhancement request which allowed for a more streamlined Data Governance discussion.
- Supervise transition of the data repository from Hyperion to SAP Business Objects, including vendor management, coordinating training, and post-transition support of partners.
- Lead initiative from a data and banking perspective to separate the information and core systems for the Brighthouse Financial Inc. spin-off. System administrator for the merchant credit card processing system, including management of technical settings and security keys.
- Support various business areas, including Legal and Compliance, wif completion and analysis of adhoc requests for operational and transactional data.
- Primary contact and liaison for multiple external vendors, including license management and billing.
- Primary security and data access liaison for any access into external vendor systems containing our data, including quarterly audits to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- As a result of the quarterly audits, saved the company over $750K in annual license costs in 2017.
- Primary system administrator for US Direct as well as overall Confidential governance liaison and contact for Workfront (formerly AtTask) Enterprise Work Management web application.
- Manage overall relationship wif vendor, including negotiation of annual license renewals, audits of individual business unit license usage, and forecasting of future license/consultant hours needs.
- Mentor other system administrators in streamlining processes and system development questions.
- Partner wif other operational areas to build strong working relations and improve workflow processes and organizational issues, providing best practices and promoting Workfront adoption.
- Created dynamic consolidated marketing calendar wif filtering/laying capabilities for management and key stakeholders wif multiple categories (date, line of business, campaign/topic, key business initiative, medium, audience and industry themes/events/conferences).
- Primary system administrator for implementation of the Workfront (formerly AtTask) application.
- Gatheird / validated business area requirements and configuration effort wif the vendor consultant and other team members.
- Developed / reviewed Statement of Work wif management prior to final sign-off.
- Managed line of business license usage to ensure wifin the budgeted allotment and submitted via the Ariba PO process for payments of vendor invoicing.
- Organized reference documentation for Platform Engineering and Development projects on SharePoint.
- Developed integrated trunk reporting for future capacity plan by merging data from three switches.
- Reconciled telephony billing accounts of active/inactive numbers by partnering wif three different vendors, including the cost center cited as responsible for each.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Business Analyst II
- Managed workload balance for team - sizing/management of new requests, maintaining reports/tasks library wif primary/backup responsibilities. Record/report completion data for quality standards.
- Governed department-wide data pertaining to IT asset records, data source dependencies and licenses, System Issue ticket logs, Change Control requests and related tasks.
- System Administrator for Merced Performance Suite application - a SaaS reporting tool.
- Created / modified reports and dashboards wifin MPS from using ETL, complex calculated metrics, and other OLAP tools to reduce team report workload by 75% over five years.
- Increased team efficiency the equivalent of a net TEMPthan 4.4 FTE by automating reports / processes using macros in Excel only (111) or in combination wif MS Access (69) and later wif Merced Performance Suite. dis allowed team to complete more analysis work and absorb more workload from other areas.
- Created the company's first consolidated interval level reporting, wif drill-down capabilities from overall network down to specific split(s), resulting in more accurate scheduling and forecasting.
- Gatheird and consolidated executive level data from multiple sources (Teradata, Hyperion databases as well as flat files) for a rolling 6-year period for all Key Performance Indicators wif YTD/Full Year totals.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency of all reporting for company’s quarterly recognition program, reducing time to completion by 50%.
- Led design and implementation of reporting for annual recognition program including development of custom worksheets for each Advisor, Supervisor, and Manager Workgroup combinations.
- Created company’s first Change Control process holding weekly meetings wif stakeholders to review requests for impact and notification to other areas.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes