Supply Chain Manager Resume
- Wide experience in Supply Chain / Logistic area gained in multinational and multisite organizations, managing purchase, procurement, planning, customer service, warehouse activities.
- Proven experience in JIT,JIS and Kanban supplying methods both towards internal warehouses and customer’s stores.
- Set and put in place supply strategies to reach a competitive advantage and to meet the SI&OP goals in order to obtain a smoothed production flow achieving an high rated inventory turnover, reduced TCO and keeping up an high quality and reliability level of the supplies.
- Manage customer and after sales teams and proven capability to set up a spare parts price policy and a worldwide service network.
- Wide knowledge of ERP systems, including MRP - MPS, CRP-WLC, CRM programs based on AS400, Baan VI, Infor LN,SAP
- Good communicator and manager of human resources, decision maker
- Proven organization ability (setting up and improving both procedures and KPIs in supply chain area)
- Team work attitudes and ability to lead white and blue collar employee developing the professional skills of the staff
- Proven ability to create relationship relations both with customers and suppliers
- Management and analysis capacity, order, precision, common sense, authority, innovation attitude, flexibility.
Supply Chain Manager
- Defining a master contract with a 3PL for supplying all the items besides the six assembly lines in Kanban mode
- Sizing and designing the in-house supermarket for the kitting activities needed to feed the assembly lines by phase timely
- Driving the Operation planning in compliance with Demand and Forecast from Sales (SI&OP process)
- Start up the Logistic Function designing new processes and KPIs, selecting new human resources
- To be responsible for managing distribution, procurement, material handling, material planning, in-outbound logistic
- Define a set of KPIs to evaluate suppliers’ performance to draw and keep update the Vendor list.
- Managing the inventory levels of raw material and finished goods as well.
- Manage 20 people and reporting to the Operation Director
Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for the overall logistics activities on two Italian plants (material handling and warehouse, in-outbound logistics, production planning, customer service and after sales activities)
- Set and put in place a supply strategy to reach a competitive advantage and to meet the SI&OP goals in terms of inventory level, TCO, quality, reliability of the supplies and customer’s delivery dates.
- Conduct make or buy analysis, launch of new products, production allocations among the plants Set and put in place master contract with main suppliers, Supplier’s certification: define KPIs and procedures, keep update the Vendor list.
- Managing the inventory levels of raw material and finished goods at two Italian sites and three consignment stocks for customers
- Manage directly 30 people and reporting to the Italy Operation Director, Value of purchasing about 50 mln€
Supply Chain Manager
- Set up and put in place a supply strategy to reach a competitive advantage and to meet the SI&OP goals in terms of inventory level, TCO, quality, reliability of the supplies and customer’s delivery dates.
- Responsible for the overall logistics activities (material handling and warehouse, in-outbound logistics, production planning, customer service activities)
- Coordination of the whole sales office with the management of sales contracts and taking care of sales margins and customer’s payments (mostly letter of credit)
- Manage manufacturing order process to guarantee on time and cost effective delivery of the finished product Supplier’s certification: define KPIs and procedures, keep update the Vendor list.
- Reduce the number of the logistic providers from 15 to 3 through a technical survey achieving a strong partnership with global forwarding companies saving the 7% on logistic cost. Set up an external warehouse nearby the plant to fulfil all the logistic activities such as receiving, quality control, storing.
- Manage in total about 25 people to perform all the above tasks reporting directly to the company’s owner,
- Value of purchasing 35mln€
Supply Chain Manager
- Define and manage the Supply Chain processes (procurement, warehouse, material handling, in-outbound logistics, delivery) Customer Service and the management of the whole sales office
- Manage manufacturing order process to guarantee on time and cost effective delivery of the finished product
- Responsible for customers delivery performance coordinating all worldwide sites and the branches involved.
- Manage the choice of suppliers, materials and services required for the warehouse and transports reaching a saving of 10%.(~ 1mln€) Play a support role in the team which was committed to set up the group spare parts warehouse using a 3pl operator
- Manage storage utilization and plan transports in accordance with both established KPI and budget cost with the view to meet the quality standards (packaging and percentage of damages for instance) and P&L goals.
- Manage in total about 40 people to perform all the above tasks reporting to the Group Sales & Mktg Director
Sales Logistic Manager
- In charge of setting up the logistic agreements with the OEM worldwide customers and meeting the KPIs concerning with the SLA in order to fulfil the JIT supplies.
- Manage Customer Service office (8 people) and in charge of the full active cycle order (offer, order entry, delivery) In charge of sales planning, forecasting and budgeting activities Coordinate a multisite shipment department and to be accountable for the finished product stock level
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes