Salesforce.com Developer/admin Resume
- Salesforce Implementation Consultant /Administrator/Developer with more than 9 years of experience in IT industry.
- Worked on the various Application modules such as Call Center, Sales and Marketing Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Developed Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and experience with multiple implementations across various projects
- Extensively exposed to creating objects, fields, Record Types, workflows, approval processes, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, validation rules, Email services, data migration activities, custom page layouts, custom fields and other standard functionality.
- Extensive experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Experienced to maintain, enhance and create workflows and validation rules.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox, Integration, Service Max and production environments.
- Extensive knowledge about Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Experienced in managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes and Dashboards.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API and SOAP.
- Develop re - usable in UI components with the lightning components frameworks.
- Experienced in developing Visual force Pages, Custom Components, Custom Controllers, and Controller Extensions.
- Experienced in working with service cloud, marketing cloud and managed cloud servers migrations.
- Experienced with Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, S-controls, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Used Service Max Suite to optimize the field service operations.
- Experience in developing applications using Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Implementation and support for multiple appexchange apps including: CVent, Expensewatch, Zoomerang, JIRA, ExactTarget,CongaMerge, SAVO, and many others.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed visual force pages for SF1 (mobile platform)
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & pricebook, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support.
- Able to perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling data migration, maintenance and installation and support of AppExchange applications.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude. Excellent Presentation, time management & organization skills. Good team player and a fast learner by adapting to the conditions.
SalesforceTechnologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, VisualForce Component and Controllers
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Dashboards, Roles, Security, Field updates, reports
Languages: Apex, C, C++, C#, Java, VB
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, PHP
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista /
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
IDE and Editors: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE
Database: Oracle, SQL Server and MYSQL
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Performed the role ofSalesForce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Designed and developed VisualForce Pages to meet various functional needs.
- Migrated data using Apex Data-loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems / databases.
- Used Apex classes and Visual force page to customize partner portal and make it convenient for the customers to review and renew the licenses for the purchased products and pricebooks.
- Created web to lead forms, assigned tasks, and managed workflows for managing Marketing app.
- Worked on variousSalesForce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow rules to send auto response emails, email alerts, field updates, and other tasks.
- Technical Architect had to work closely with Salesforce Developer and Service Max Architects on integration projects.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Experience on using the Service Max in a SaaS model to complete field service functionality.
- Worked with Methods to insert and update records without re-directing users to a new record.
- Worked with Standard Controllers and record identifiers to implement automatic record retrieval and display/update a record's data, bind input fields to new records, display warning and error messages, create links for form processing, place command buttons and create custom messages, implement nested VisualForce pages.
- Used Translation Workbench on SFDC in-order to translate the custom labels, validation rules and email templates in different languages.
- Developed a custom application with Force.com to manage territory, account, and quota assignments, and integrated it with an internal commissions system using Informatica on cloud.
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Used Force.com to develop the Agile Vision application that is available on the AppExchange to help third parties manage their agile projects and increase productivity.
- Modified Opportunity and Pipeline by customizing various stages to help prospect better and enabled forecasting.
- Participate in cross-application integration testing and system testing and worked with team members in the defect resolution process
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created a dashboard using bootstrap 3.0.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page.
- Developed VF pages for customizing the UI for partner users
- Imported excel based customer information records into Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Used Batch Apex to build an archiving solution that ran on a nightly basis, looking for records past a certain date and added them to the archive.
- Worked with Ajax toolkit to invoke Apex through anonymous blocks and Public web service methods.
- Used (Java-Ant based) Force.com migration tool to deploy metadata between local Sandbox environment, Production and otherSalesforceorganization.
- Developed portals using force.com sites, these portals can be reached to the customers by Google search and pay per click ads.
- After development changes are done for each task, follow-up with QA team for testing. Updated the changes accordingly if needed.
- Document the configuration and development changes and follow the plan during the release process
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, Visual Force,SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, Veeva App, HTML, XML,CSS, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, perforce Github.
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Coordinated business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.Led corporate-wide implementation ofSalesForce.com (SFDC) customer relationship management system.
- Handled day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of SalesForcemodules for 50 users.
- Designed custom objects, tabs, records, and views within SFDC to support new workflow processes.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party.
- Force.com Web Services Integration.
- The Lightning Component framework is built on the open source Aura framework.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of account and contact records, prior to using the SFDC import wizard, to ensure the accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review.
- Analyzed policies with regard to customer service efficiency; recommended and implemented process improvements. Developed custom portal for customer using apex and visual force pages.
- Designed a custom portal where all the documents related to customer are maintained and automatically updated on a monthly basis for statements.
Confidential - Concord, CA
- Interacted with the Work.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Work.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Work.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Implemented the requirements on Work.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in Using Eclipse.
- Worked with various Work.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual force Pages.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user Profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and work-flow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed custom Apex classes for Visual force page custom controllers using Work.com IDE and Apex.
- Developed Visual Force / APEX custom and extended controllers and triggers to support quotation enhancement.
- Created custom reports and enhanced Work.com environment as per user needs using Apex and Visual force pages.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for generating PDFs from Leads received from several sources using Apex.
- Developed dynamic Work.com visual force pages using Java script and Ajax toolkit.
- Established deployment strategy for implementing Work.com changes.
- Conducted unit and integration testing.
- Trained client in working configuration and development techniques.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for working implementation.
- Evaluated Work.com Support module for call-center / help desk application.
- Created data migration document for import/export of data from Work.com environment
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse,Apex and Triggers.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards
- Used asynchronous Metadata API to manage setup and customization information
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs and Components.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Conducting user interviews, gathering requirements, analyzing the requirements using Requisite Pro
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Object oriented Design using UML and MS Visio
- Facilitated Cost Benefit Analysis to look into the advantages of system implementation and stay focused on allocated budget
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM) for documenting requirements and linking them to proper deliverables
- Conduct workflow, process diagramand GAP analysis to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements. Performed PowerPoint presentations during JAD sessions
- Assist with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place
- Collaborated in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business rules and creating detailed Use Case
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing(UAT)
- Develop the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications
- Act as a resource in understanding how IS-systems carry out business functions and assists in ensuring the timely and effective implementation
- Worked on MS-Excel and Visio while developing use cases
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion using MS Project
- Used SQLQueries and Data Cleansing for the arrangement of customer data.
- Used Test Director with QA team for testing
- Performed Regression test after the release of each Phase to ensure that there is no impact on previously released software and to increase in functionality and stability.
Environment: Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Rose, RUP, UML, SQL Server, MS Office, MS-Project, XML,, Test Director.