- 7+ Years of professional IT Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Client/Server and Web - based N-tier architecture.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules of ServiceNow.
- Hands-on experience in technical implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Service Catalog.
- Created Knowledge articles & Helpdesk users on Service Now platform.
- Experience in Configuring Applications using Service Now tool, used in ITIL Management. Deep functional and technical noledge of teh Service Now platform as well as experience-deliveringmedium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Gathering requirements and converting BRD's into technical requirements. Created design patterns & implementation plans for ServiceNow enhancements.
- Experience in working wif different modules in ITSM, ITOM, ITBM.
- Experience in configuring teh Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management applications and BMC Atrium CMDB.
- Handle teh tasks of providing guidance to engineering staff on methods, procedures and requirements for entering Configuration items into teh CMDB
- Expert in Designing, Developing, Maintaining, and Optimizing teh Universes using Designer module Configuration, Web Services, Catalog client Scripting, SOAP, Developing complex workflows.
- Created ESS Portal wif noledge base through a user-friendly website
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Worked on performance analytics for Governance Risk and Compliance ( GRC).
- Good Understanding on PowerShell Scripting.
- Very good understanding IT related technologies (Java, J2EE, . Net, Mainframe, Webservice, and Middleware) to discuss wif developers and business.
- Participated in workshops wif Service Now partner teams to halp companies implement Service Now using best practices in ITSM.
- Create an access control rule (ACL). Use of scripting tools and Service Now functionality to create
- Script to automate routine tasks being done in Service Now.
- Hands Experience on Business Rules, Client Scripts, Schedule Jobs, UI Actions, UI Polices.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum method environment and implemented teh changes required by teh business owners on a regular basis
- Configuration Development and development of Requirement Integration components (SSO, LDAP)
- Strong skill set in teh Service Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration.
- Web services, Discovery, Workflow, and CMDB. Implemented of Discovery from scratch, by installing MID Servers on remote desktops.
- Configure ServiceNow tool for teh defined processes. Design and develop scripts for any customization required. Supporting Power shell scripting in workflows.
Tools & Technologies: ITSM, ITIL, ITAM, ITOM, CMDB, Discovery, Java, IBM Watson, ServiceNow.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, RPGLE, CLLE, COBOL
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL, SQL, DB2
Database Tools: SQL Client, SQL Developer
Platform: Windows, Linux
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans
Tools and Packages: Ant, Maven, Log4j, MS Office, Dreamweaver
Confidential - Memphis, TN
- As a part of support activity resolve incidents by provided wif proper root cause investigation.
- Worked on Service Catalog and implemented new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Designing of Content Management System which involved layout, CSS and Service Catalog work.
- Enabled service portal plugin and implemented service portal by designing teh pages and configuring teh features in teh service portal.
- Utilized teh Service Now Service Catalog for users to create Service Requests and Service Items.
- Maintain teh integrity of Service Mapping tool across Production and Non-Production environments.
- Created complex transform scripts in transforming teh data into teh SNOW database.
- Service Now application development; including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs, Email Notifications, Data imports and exports.
- Experience in designing, developing and administering ITSM suite of applications, Asset Managements and Web services and functional noledge in experiencing ITSM frameworks.
- Responsible for teh Service Now upgrade from Jakarta to Kingston Have been instrumental in handling teh entire upgrade activities and fixing teh issues post upgrade.
- Good hands-on experience wif Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta and Kingston.
- Configured Event Management (ITOM) by configuring Connector Instances and Connector Definitions.
- Implementing ServiceNow ITOM product, including Discovery, Service Mapping and Active Directory Password Reset (Orchestration) Applications.
- Perform day to day administration of teh Service-Now tool Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now tool and upgrade to Jakarta. Working on teh latest release Kingston.
- Involved in teh upgrade of service now instance from Fuji to Istanbul.
- Worked on creating surveys after teh closure of incident tickets and service Requests.
- Created new Business Rules/Script Includes/Client catalog script/Client Script.
- As a part of support activity resolve incidents by provided wif proper root cause investigation.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Performed migration between various environments in service now using Update sets.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues
- Establishes and maintains effective communications wif customers, other technology specialists, and vendors about services.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Maintains existing applications. Creates code that meets system standards.
- Develop, configure and maintain Custom service requests using Advanced Interface forms in Service Request
- Management application to meet Request catalog requirements of teh IT business users.
Environment: LDAP, Bootstrap, Angular JS, CSS, ServiceNow, Crystal reports 2008/9.x, Netcool, CSS, HTML, Web Services, CMDB.
Confidential Houston, TX
- Involved in gathering teh Business Requirements and Interacted wif teh Helpdesk users and end users to understand teh existing functionality, current state processes, tools to get a better view of teh Business Processes and functionality to document and configure teh ServiceNow Platform.
- Deliver reporting and analytics solutions to business stakeholders using ServiceNow performance analytics.
- Define teh right key performance indicators (KPI’s) that align to business objectives.
- Create new jobs, indicators, breakdowns, widgets and dashboards.
- Designing and Implementation wif teh ServiceNow ITSM platform (Incident, Problem and Change)
- Responsible for teh Service Now upgrade from Istanbul to Jakarta. Have been instrumental in handling teh entire upgrade activities and fixing teh issues post upgrade.
- Worked on ServiceNow ITOM business development, project delivery / implementation, building ServiceNow ITOM practice & competency (Service Mapping, Discovery, CMDB, Event Management), and providing consultancy services to business regarding overall strategic business transformation leveraging ServiceNow.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge, CMDB in ServiceNow
- Loaded assets into SNOW from third party system using Web Services and Import Sets.
- Responsible documentation for Configuration, Customization, Integration wif External Services,
- Administrating ServiceNow processes (User management/Group management), writing Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client-side changes.
- Manage recurring activities like job schedules, user access permissions, exception report creation etc.
- Involved in discussion wif other technical teams to meet teh business and technical requirements for ServiceNow such as SMTP Admin, IBM Data power, Web-service Owners and DBA to build integration to external and internal systems, currently using as SMTP (EMAIL), MID Server and Web Service (Construction, integration, testing).
- Development of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans. Creating database views to pull teh reports on variables which are being used by catalog items. Creating teh UI pages and using them in catalog items.
- Created UI Actions, UI Actions, Business Rules, and Client Scripts extensively using Glide Forms, Records, Scratchpad AJAX and Glide System used in.
- Experience wif ServiceNow discovery tool service watch to discover and import CMDB items, establishing relationship between datacenter components which comprises business services.
- Worked on CMDB from teh scratch. Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Also, me have working experience on Asset Management to track teh finances of teh company property, wherein me worked wif colleagues from finance department and IT services end users. We used to manage and oversee teh asset lifecycle.
- Creation of Workflows for Service Catalog items and Knowledge articles in ServiceNow.
- Coordinated teh instance upgrade activities.
Environment: ServiceNow, Crystal reports 2008/9.x, Netcool, CSS, HTML, Web Services, CMDB.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Customization of applications and tables for Incidents and Service Requests for teh first point analysis on tickets and assigning them to other service lines based on teh scope.
- Develop and maintain teh application architecture for business functional areas in compliance wif teh enterprise architecture.
- Supported teh team responsible for teh implementation and administration of teh ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developed workflow customizations, and performed quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Tracking of Incident from creation to closure, wif timely communication to business. Monitoring service level agreement (SLA’s) and operation level agreement (OLA’s).
- Worked on Incident management, change management and Problem management modules as per teh requirements, me have also worked on other modules such as, CMDB and Knowledge base.
- Daily tasks included customizing teh existing or creating new Business Rules, Scripts- Includes; Client catalog script, Client Script. As per teh business requirements. Creating UI Actions for Buttons and context menus on form and lists so that teh whole application to any user is user-friendly any easy to handle.
- Designed and implemented ServiceNow Integration solution wif Emails, SMS and Alerts to raise and resolve teh incidents from remote locations.
- me have also worked on teh plug-ins in ServiceNow application. Configured and enabled teh chat functionality for Service Desk ticketing application built in ServiceNow.
- Develop code in mid-tier server integrating ServiceNow.
- Responsible for establishing teh single sign on through LDAP, making teh sign in process easy by using teh company’s login portal.
- Created transform maps for importing CMDB data and data from other company applications. Thus, making teh import of teh data from existing database tables easy and quick.
- Created ServiceNow suite configuration in ServiceNow fulfillment, service catalog, Dash board.
- Communication wif Business Clients and first point of contact/interface for application issues and outages between Business and Technology Team.
- Creation and Estimation of efforts for software change requests or enhancements. To make a calculated assumption for teh business.
- Created directory system agent using LDAP server.
- Created portfolio in PPM module to measure teh progress of several projects at teh same time and to create multi- project reports for analysis.
- Worked on offshore team and can understand encryption/decryption methodologies.
- Worked wif windows team, network team and Asset team in order to check for teh data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported many Configuration Items using import set tables and adding them to ServiceNow to get teh work more streamline.
- Imported Active Directory to ServiceNow using data sources.
- Publishing new incidents in teh Problem Management report and updating teh same in Known Error Database and Root Cause Analysis report.
Environment: ServiceNow, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, HTML, Java script, CSS, CMDB.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Contributed ServiceNow Customizations as per client's requirement.
- Supervised Performance Analytics and Client Reporting for both Institutional and Retail portfolios across 4 different product lines.
- Collaborated wif business users to develop and update Business Requirements document (BRD) and Functional Requirements document.
- Self-Involved wif Configuration, Web Services, Catalog Client Scripting, SOAP, Developing complex workflows.
- Developed workflows and customized teh applications in ServiceNow using Java script, Jelly, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
- Involved in LDAP integration wif ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Involved in designing, development of Home Page, Place Order for Service Catalog, Knowledge base, creating a service ticket, Schedule a call from teh service desk and schedule a time for solving teh issues.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in teh system.
- Change management experience using Update Sets, Import Sets in ServiceNow.
- Experience wif Access Control Lists (ACLs) and SLAs for various ITIL processes as per teh requirements.
- ITOM, ITSM delivery and support for Multi-Site.
- Extensively used Hibernate in developing data access layer.
- Developed custom CRM Web Application Systems by using C#, SQL Server for supporting end user’s operations of small and medium businesses.
- Developed a unit-testing framework by customizing spring's JUnit extension for testing teh application.
- Expertise on defining workflows in Service Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic tasks in ServiceNow.
- Formalized on creating users, roles, groups and load teh data to ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Maintained teh integrity of teh ServiceNow tool across production and non-production environments. Involved in production support for all teh ServiceNow related issues.
- Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Influenced wif business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs and implemented new functionalities.
- Deployment of teh web service converted java interfaces daily to a Web Sphere testing environment for subsequent development of teh front end.
- Identify issues wif teh requirements. Suggest and direct teh stakeholders to potential resolutions of such issues.
- Analysis and evaluation of teh requirements wifin ITIL framework and industry best practices.
- Configuring Remedy ITSM, Asset Management, RKM and SLA Management.
- Creating Remedy Forms and Workflow objects to customize BMC Remedy OOB applications and custom functionality.
- Defined, developed, and implemented Asset and Change management requirements using teh Remedy asset and change management modules.
- Interacted wif BMC and internal teams to halp solve critical issues.
- Working wif Discovery tools to discover and Import Configuration items into Remedy CMDB.
- Configuration of CMDB, Normalization engine and creation of Re-con jobs.
- Manual creation of CI’s which are non-discoverable.
- Asset management activities like CI management, catalog management, creation and maintenance of Contracts and Software Licenses.
- Raising Purchase requisitions and working wif procurement teams.
- Maintaining Asset Life Cycle.
- Creating Asset to People, Contracts and Location relationships.
- Involved in teh various customizations of Asset Management module for teh hardware Request Process, Asset Decommission process.
Environment: WINDOWS 2008, BMC Remedy ARS 8.1, ITSM 8.1 Suite, SLM 8.1, SRM 8.1, RKM 8.1 and CMDB 8.1