- Solid experience as a Salesforce (SFDC) Business Analyst/Application Analyst in Manufacturing & Finance domain.
- Help team successfully implement Scrum and Agile best practices for organizational success.
- Thorough understanding of Data Management, Data Analysis.
- Played a key role in understanding customer needs and translating those into salesforce lightning.
- Knowledge of monitoring and tracking project milestones and deliverables identify project needs, co - ordinate team activities, assign duties, responsibilities and time spans of authority.
- Experience in managing end-to-end execution of multiple front-end testing projects of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality with focus on high quality metrics.
- Strong knowledge of requirement gathering and Functional requirements documentation.
- Experience in creating artefacts like Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), creating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), and GUI Mock-up screens.
- Sound understanding of gap analysis, requirement management, risk analysis and project plans.
- Experience in SharePoint best practices for future needs.
- Experience in Visio diagrams/wireframes (using swim lanes) and Excel wire frames.
- Extensive experience in business process modeling using visual modeling tools such as MS Visio, Star UML, MS Office tools.
- Extensive experience in UML modeling like activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, process flow diagrams and class diagrams for better understanding of the functionality.
- Experience in conducting joint application development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and conflict management with project team members.
- Extensive experience in understanding the business process functionality and to translate them to system requirement specifications.
- Experience in writing Business vision Acceptance Criteria successfully to performed system.
- Experience in UAT, Functional, Integration, and Regression on different configuration.
- Experienced with manual QA of mobile apps Like: Confidential
- Experienced with manual QA of web apps Like: Confidential
- Created Test Cases, Test Scenarios, Log Defect in JIRA & RTC.
- Worked on QA products over and above explicit test plans & run through Manual Test Plan for features as they’re completed & Worked on Android / iOS / Web app.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for TEMPeffective interaction with clients.
- Detail-oriented energetic team player, motivated with multi-tasking capabilities, problem solver, and hands-on experience with presentation and client/customer relation skills.
- Strong analytical skills, administration and problem-solving skills to maintain the high-quality standards.
Operating System: Win7/8/VISTA/XP, Server 2003/2008
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile (Scrum)
Business Modelling Tools: MS Visio, MS Office tools, Star UML
Project Management Tools: SharePoint, JIRA
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com
MS Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access
Database: MS SQL server 2012/2008, Oracle
Cloud: Salesforce Lightning, Service Cloud
Salesforce Application Analyst
- Define, document, prioritize requirements and translate business requirements into Salesforce-based solutions.
- Analyzed the changes performed in JIRA application for agile process, Prepared documents in JIRA for functional requirements for Service Clouds in SFDC.
- Conducted Brainstorming sessions, meetings with users and other stakeholders to elicit, organize and document the requirements and created project status reports and feasibility reports for stakeholders.
- Created prototypes and wireframes to obtain stakeholder approvals.
- Implementing Security and sharing rules at Object, Field and Record Levels.
- Supported the Salesforce CRM instance and work on day to day user issues, enhancements and change requests.
- Created and configured custom reports and dashboards generating data for business managers to better utilize SFDC as a service tool.
- Created record types and configured respective page layouts for objects to hold different customer segments.
- Design and deploy custom tabs, validation rules, workflow rules, custom dashboards, page layouts, portal documents and custom views to assist power users better utilize the Salesforce.com application.
- Identified, analyzed, developed and maintained functional and technical requirements for proposed sub applications of Confidential, including but not limited to, process flows, online screen layouts, and reports.
- Translated customer’s needs into functional requirement Document (FRD).
- Facilitated business analysis by requirements gathering using Agile & Scrum.
- Created and documented process flows, diagrams, UI, mock-ups, and/or models for the development teams using Visio, MS word, Excel, PDF and SharePoint.
- Operated as the lead to identify and document reporting requirements.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Prepared the mock-ups for the BU to help them understand As-Is and To-Be process.
- Act as the subject matter expert during development of business process documentation and outline requirements.
- Created Salesforce.com objects like Leads, Case Management, Accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and custom objects.
- Perform business-to-systems analysis and problem-solving analysis of complex functional issues and enhancements.
- Customized and ran Salesforce reports for daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Environment: Salesforce.com, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Visio, Excel, Word, RTC (Rational Team Concert)
Salesforce (SFDC) Business Systems Analyst/Application Analyst
Confidential, Cummins, IN
- Initiated and drove the adoption of Agile practices to improve productivity within Solution Delivery space.
- Worked closely with business users in defining the scope, analyzing business requirements and segregating them into high level and low-level requirements in Salesforce Service Platform.
- Facilitated Service Cloud dat gave agents the tools to deliver an outstanding customer experience, enabling them to work faster and more productively, which improves customer satisfaction and reduces costs.
- Customize & out of the box application business logic using declarative programming like Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Approval process, Record Types, Picklist, Dependent Pick lists, List views.
- Maintained and Updated user permissions by creating Permission sets and granting access to various profile users for testing and development.
- Created Record types to offer different business processes, picklist values, and page layouts to different users helps in tailoring business process to different users.
- Created, Validated and deployed change sets for various development requirements worked upon from salesforce development environments to the production.
- Worked on to eliminating any project/tasks blockages for developers and other project team members ensuring the successful delivery.
- Worked on Integration Systems like SRT, Siebel, QSOL, Rapid Serve Web,CDS,EDS,MoveX,GSQ
- Developed the business and functional logic for the models.
- Worked with project managers and development team to prepare financial analysis documents towards the successful implementation of the Upgrades.
- Involved in gap analysis, data analysis to identify any data gaps and eradicate any bottlenecks and minimize risks in the business processes.
- Assisted in preparing risk management and minimization plans from the issues and data gaps identified.
- Actively involved in walkthroughs and meetings with project team to discuss related business and project issues.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the business users and communicated the change requests resulting from the UAT in JIRA.
- Maintained the project document repository on SharePoint.
Environment: Agile Scrum Methodology, salesforce.com, My SQL, JIRA, MS SQL Server, SharePoint, RTC (Rational Team Concert)