- Result - driven IT Professional with referable & strong experience in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Library and service management along with an experience on the ITIL framework which are useful for customization of IT administration applications.
- Expert in targeting on implementing ITIL processes with functioning on SaaS (Software as a Service) based tools (Service Now).
- Experience with the CMDB, Asset Management, Change, Incident, Problem, Request modules (Service Catalog) modules.
- Expertise in ServiceNow scripting including Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, and Ajax calls etc.
- Experience developing custom, complex workflows and applications in ServiceNow.
- Experience with integrations & interfaces between ServiceNow and other systems
- Experience in handling large number of data import and data export in Service Now.
- Hands on experience in Configuring Email Notifications and Scripting Inbound Email activities.
- Mastery in making and keeping up Access Control rules for securing and giving the right access to ideal individual/part.
- Expert in create, monitor, modify and distribute administration index work processes with endorsements.
- Expertise on creation of complex workflows for Service Catalog items.
- Versatile team player with excellent analytical, inter-personnel and presentation skill with ability to quickly adapt to new technologies & project environments.
- (Service Catalog configuration and workflow design/implementation
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Access management (RITM)
- Personalizing Forms
- Personalizing Lists
- create update sets
- Move updates sets between instances
- ICM changes
- UNIX (Solaris)
- MS-Windows XP/2000/NT
- Linux 2.4
- Oracle 9i
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Java Script
- Web Services
Confidential - Albany, NY
Sr. ServiceNow Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and managing application code, user interface, and third-party integration components in all stages of the CMDB development projects (i.e. definition, development, deployment).
- Manage development of solutions to migrate and integrate disparate data to an enterprise CMDB solution
- Worked with clients to evaluate current state forms and tools, characterized ServiceNow requirements and created and configured the ServiceNow platform
- Set up the SLA for the different ITIL procedures according to the requirements
- Applied scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to computerize repetition tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Designed and Managed application table extensions with scripts
- Hands on experience with UI Actions/ UI Policy/ Access Control Lists /Email Notifications for Incident analysis
- Created Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions
- Composed a script to automate routine tasks being done in ServiceNow by creating an access control rule (ACL) using scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality
- Create workflows and install patches as needed
- Provided access to applications by integrating workflow into the applications using Service Catalog
- Worked closely with Service-Now team and Infrastructure team to facilitate this integration by populating the user into the framework using LDAP integration
- Guaranteed the data entered in ServiceNow tables matched the company outlined requirements by Adjusting ServiceNow import sets and transforms maps accordingly
Confidential - San Eagan, MN
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Gathered requirement from stakeholders for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Worked with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defined ServiceNow requirements and configured it.
- Worked on Agile method environment and implemented the changes required by the business owners on a regular basis
- Maintained the Configuration Items and modified the forms and form Sections
- Worked on Configuring the IP Addresses to help find out the undiscovered CI's into CMDB
- Integrated Service-Now with a third party to store all the credentials to avoid breaching up of credentials
- Wrote Classifiers and Identifiers to direct the discovery tool to gather the information of the configuration items with no error
- Wrote business rules to avoid empty configuration items to be stored in CMDB after discovery tool runs a scheduled job.
- Created on change management module by strengthen the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to sympathize.
- Configuring Email, inbound and outbound email activities and creating mail scripts on need premise.
- Involved in working with procedure proprietors to create workflow, actualize the workflow in Service Applications and creating workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing and client acknowledgment testing.
- Worked on workflow editor to construct workflow for various modules, triggering various events, publishing workflows.
- Developing the UI actions to use them in catalog items, implemented using UI scripts.
- Wrote script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Assigning the production support tickets to the appropriate users and user group.
- Construct Data Sources from several external applications, scripts to resolve approaching information and change into ServiceNow.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Roles & Responsibilities:
- CoordinatedServiceNowenvironment/form back-end customizations.
- Designed and configured the Incident, Problem and Change Management applications supporting ITIL and business processes
- Created, monitored, modified, and published workflows with approvals
- Utilized Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between systems
- Prepared requirement specifications and design documents
- Optimized and Monitored system performance and provided system statistics and reports to the Business. Understanding the requirements and designing the workflows.
- Migrating the changes across various environments in ServiceNow using Update Sets.
- Creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in ServiceNow.
- Worked on configuring the Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, and SLAs in ServiceNow.
- Identified and developed quality management plans, test scenarios, and test scripts for user acceptance based on system requirements
- Responsible for closing the open Incidents, Problems and Enhancement requests and communicating with the customer the status of the request, to ensure a timely customer satisfying result
Confidential - Emeryville, CA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and migration of IIS 6.0, 7.0 and 7.5 versions
- Remote administration of IIS on Windows 2003/2008 servers
- Provided support for IIS related issues to different applications and acted as a point of contact for any deployment related issue in Productions deployments
- Troubleshooting all types of server and web site related issues in the IIS platform.
- Backup and Restore of IIS configurations and editing the IIS Configuration files.
- SSL certificate installation, managing service accounts and configuration and management for the hosted websites in IIS
- Installation, configuration and Administration of IIS web servers.
- Provided Norton Antivirus support for virus security.
- Administration of print servers and troubleshooting print jobs.
- Review Domain Controller Event and Security logs and take corrective actions