- Having 6 years of IT experience in analysis, design, configuring and development of various CRM and web - based applications, which includes Salesforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud as an Administrator, Developer,Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development.
- Experience in implementing technology-enabled business solutions.
- Possess noledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Support,Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, S-Controls, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating and customizing Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard and Apex Data Loader.
- Used Force.com Web services API and outbound messaging for implementing web services through WSDL in teh application for access to data from External systems and websites.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web-to-leads and web-to-cases.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Experience in databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com sandbox and production environment including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool, and Change Set.
- Proficiency in installing and developing Lightening, App Exchange applications.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured teh permissions based on teh organizational hierarchy.
- Excellent debugging and documentation skills to achieve teh complex business functionality.
- Proficient in cloud based business applications, experience with data management and reporting, in combination with strong analytical skills.
- Have working experience in Design and Development of UI’s Using Visualforce, and HTML.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enabled business process using SFDC.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Case Management Automation, Integration
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production),Email Campaign, HTML, Reports, Email Services, Tracking, Sandbox data loading.
Languages: Apex, Java,J2EE
Web Technologies: Web Services, Java Script, XML, HTML, CSS
Database: SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista / 7, Windows Server / 2008, Linux Red Hat/SUSE/Mint/ Ubuntu/ Free BSD, OS X
Confidential, Miami, FL
Salesforce Developer/ Lightning Developer
- Performed teh role of SFDCdeveloper, lightning developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering teh requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning andCRM implementation.
- Documented and shared teh requirements with other SalesForce.com consultants for further implementation.
- Develop portal solution using Lightning Components
- Worked with Service Cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com.
- Implemented new customer support solution using Salesforce.com Service Cloud. Maintained and improved existing Salesforce implementation.
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer in teh organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, to suit teh needs of teh application.
- Provide and organize documents via Salesforce CRM Content or teh Documents tab in Customer portal.
- Oversee and manage teh implementation of teh CRM application using salesforce.com methodologies.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects.
- Developed Visual Force Page according to teh client’s requirement.
- Developed several Apex Triggers, Classes during teh project lifecycle.
- Worked with SOSL and SOQL queries to get data from different related objects
- Deployed teh code developed in teh Developer Sandbox to teh Test Sandbox and teh Production sandbox.
- Involved in Creation of Test Data for all teh business rules of all projects in QA as well as in UAT environment.
- Involved in Unit Testing, for teh customizations and developments done during teh project.
- Interacted with testing and teh development teams for teh development and testing of teh code.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service Cloud, Apex, CRM, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, AppExchange, HTML
Confidential, Madison, WI
Salesforce Developer/ Lightning Developer
- Understanding teh requirement and providing technical solutions and preparing high leveldocument.
- Preparing teh estimation for teh requirement
- Reviewing technical solution and document with technical architecture
- Assigning work to right resource
- Involved in development of Apex classes, REST and SOAP Integration.
- Helping out team in technical challenge
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
- Updating daily status in scrum meetings and doing discussion with team members in Colo.
- Involved with testing team to write teh test cases and test case documentation preparation.
- Reviewing teh test cases with teh testing team
- Supporting in SIT, UAT and Go live
- Involved in deployment from sandbox to sandbox and sandbox to production
- Set up role hierarchy, profiles and users for teh organization
- Data clean up and data migration
- Giving training for end user about teh functionality implemented
- Worked with Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Component Framework, Lightning customizations.
- Used SLDS for teh design of Lightning components.
- Used to work on Lightning components available for drag and drop in teh Lightning Components pane in Community Builder and also had to create a custom theme styles from lightning design system layout to transform teh appearance and overall structure of teh pages in teh Customer Service.
- Working noledge on communities to develop home owner
- Worked in connecting 6 flows with lightning data service for record creation deletion and updating with teh help of lighting component and controller.
- Build flows which embedded lightning components for each object fields and assigning teh input variables in order to get flow between teh components with teh help of lightning buttons.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Communities,Email Campaign, MySQL Server, Visual Force (Pages, Component, Controllers), Apex Language,DML statements, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, HTML, Workflow, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows, Custom Fields, Triggers,Workflows Rules, Validation Rules.
Confidential, COLUMBUS, OHIO
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in teh application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to teh visual pages.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to teh custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate teh processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on teh need in teh organization.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Used Data loader to load teh records on to teh force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call Center, Chatter &App-exchange applications.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in migrating teh data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader.
- Involved in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for teh customizations and developments done during teh project.
- Involved in teh Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring teh data to teh external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Used teh sandbox for testing and migrated teh code to teh deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled teh support cases with teh help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Force.com API, Controllers, Sharing Rules, LightningComponents,Java Script, Web services, Triggers, Controllers, Workflows, Email Updates.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Proficient in using market products for automation, consumer engagement and marketing management
- Coordinated of-shore team of 8 members
- Developed many requirements using metadata and change set.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch apex classes, Scheduled apex classes to define more automation process.
- Developed many applications using service max to automate operational planning.
- Deployed many applications on sales cloud, service cloud which includes teh call center and marketing applications.
- Involving in doing unit testing by writing test classes and working with SIT and UAT.
- Working with writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Developed complex formulas to calculate response times and show flags reminding customer service reps to respond to customer queries in due time.
- Worked on developing customer portal for Developed an Application for portal users
- Prepared reports and dashboards and analytical snapshots for executive levels as well as manager levels
- Worked with Setup Audit Trail to gather information about client usage and tan Migrated Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and sales data from external systems into Salesforce.com instance using Data Loader.
- Hands on experience on service max for customer service and scheduling
- Created custom Visual Force page as well as few extensions to standard page, Apex classes and test methods in accordance to teh requirements that teh standard page would not suffice.
- Designed Dynamic approval process with records to be routed based on lookup fields on teh record and in accordance to teh approval matrix.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing teh solutions for teh requirements.
- Worked on Standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force pages and Controllers.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formula fields to teh custom objects.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate teh contacts with accounts.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on teh objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules.
- Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
- Imported data into custom objects from various sources using Data Loader.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Maintained Organizational Hierarchy created Profiles, Roles and maintained Sharing/Security for Field Level Security and Record-level Security.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Force.com Sites, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, HTML-5, Email Services, Sharing Rules.