- A Salesforce certified professional with over 6 years of total IT experience with 4+ years in Sr. Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce lightning developer with domain experience in Financial, Banking and Retail.
- Specialized in project deployment, customization, and administration.
- Hands - on experience on requirement analysis, system design, development, testing, deployment, database and web server administration and technical support.
- Experience with developing a complete Case Management System using Lightning Components, Controllers, Helper Methods, and Style Sheets.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and Visual force pages.
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic within the Governor Limits enforced by Salesforce.
- Experience in writing test classes and test methods to ensure maximum code coverage in production instance.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
- Experience on Salesforce Classic to Lightning Migration.
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Experience in creating and activating the Marketing Campaigns in Salesforce.com.
- Having administration Config experience on CRM applications like data exports and imports, application support, security administration, CMC maintenance, and release management.
- Designed and Developed/Published various Inbound/Outbound Web services to enable real time integrations.
- Functional Expertise in Salesforce Automation (SFA), Marketing Automation and Case Management.
- Expertise in querying salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Have end to end knowledge on Agile Methodology and worked with Scrum Masters.
- Experience in Batch Apex and Schedule Apex Development.
- Extensive Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader Utility.
- Implemented Web-to-lead, Email-to-case for Lead and Case object.
- Strong experience in building salesforce standard Reports & Dashboards against various objects for management visibility and developed custom reports using Visualforce pages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with effective troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
- Experience in onsite and offshore coordination.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Triggers, Apex Scheduler, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components and Controllers), SalesForce API(REST/SOAP) Apex Data Loader, Apex Web Services, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform, Force.com Migration Tool.
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom SettingsCustom Labels and Tabs, Roles, Security, Field updates, reports, Fuse IT, SAP, ELOQUA, CPQ
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++
Operating Systems: Windows Server 98, 2000, 2008, 2012, Windows XP, Windows 7 & 8 & 10, UNIX, Ubuntu LINUX, Mac OS-9/10
Databases: MS SQL Server, MS Access
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Office.
Tools: Eclipse, Web Services, XML, HTML, Flash Dreamweaver
Confidential, Towson, MD
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Salesforce LEAD
- Implemented in both Sales Cloud(Lightning) and Service Cloud environment.
- Create a user interface in Lightning using Aura components, CSS, Bootstrap for a user to enter case details and submit in to Salesforce.
- Created a complete file upload utility in Lightning, Apex classes and SOQL so that users can attach files in the form and upload them to Salesforce case record.
- Create a lookup utility using Lightning, Apex classes and SOSL to lookup Users and add them as a Case Team to the case record.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Used Salesforce1 simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Created Test methods to make sure the code coverage of apex class and triggers is above 90%.
- Created various email templates based on various stages of case progression.
- Created triggers to send out emails to the case owner and case team along with the attachments after the case record is created.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approval Processes for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various html email templates for sending Email notification using Journey Builder.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com SObjects.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked with Zuora, Xactly and FinancialForce.
- Configured Email Sends and Journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Created Custom Landing Pages using bootstrap, html and content builder Created Mobile and PC responsive Email Templates and Landing Pages
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas.
- Created workflow rules to send out email alerts and assign the cases to queues.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance support and administration services.
Environment: Lightning, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, J2EE, XSLT, App Builder, Case Management, Email Alerts, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Salesforce Apex Data Loader, HTML,XML, JSON Java Script, Dashboards, Security Controls, JQuery, Apex Classes/Controllers, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Force.com Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce Developer/ Technical Architect
- Coordinated work assignments with developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Ad-hoc creation of dashboards based on reports and key performance indicators for chief executives.
- Developed Apex classes, Visual force components and extensions.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Encrypted sensitive data with Encryption Fields feature.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Worked on Unit testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Escalation rules, Auto-response rules, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Attending daily AGILE SCRUM meetings, and update the status on day-day basis with what is done and what should be done.
- Played the role of Salesforce.com Administrator, Analyst, and Developer and involved in maintaining salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, permissions, generating security tokens, validation rules.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Created email templates in HTML and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers
- Designed, developed and deployed page layouts, components, custom objects, custom tabs, apex classes, visual force pages to reach the needs of organization.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE to build the application.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and dashboards) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce.
- Having worked on salesforce.com sandbox and production environments for development and testing and then to production environments.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Developed customized Reports, Dashboards for business users and managers, developed custom report using visual force pages.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.comSOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, custom links, Roles, Cast Iron, Data Loader, Data Migration, Dashboard, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Data Migration and Security Controls.
- Created solutions for billing software, school management, bus ticket reservation, and online payment.
- Implemented RESTful web services using AngularJS on front-end, Spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM, Spring Security for authentication and authorization.
- Developed Hibernate configuration files for establishing and mapping files based on POJO classes and entire DAO (Data Access Objects) layers.
- Database design in MySQL and SQL.
- Integrated third - party Java Libraries like Jackson, JSON-lib, Jersey.
- Implement online bus ticketing system along with online payment integration.
- Developed Management Information System (MIS) for school, customize and implement.
- Developed a billing system for cloth store.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used Struts in the presentation layer for validations.
- Interacted closely with the QA team to understand and fix issues.